Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966 26.04.1966
01 General Massu with Lübke Villa Hammerschmidt (title underground). German and French military hats are on wardrobe. General Massu, large, Lahiri, great. Lübke and Massu, half-close. Talks between Lübke and German and French officers at the table.
02. Washington: Revelation Churchill Memorial that veiled Memorial. Shell will be deducted. Monument to Churchill's collected V fingers. Randolph Churchill among those present. V sign, large hand.
03. Jacqueline Kennedy in Spain Jaqueline Kennedy gets out of aircraft. Jaqueline Kennedy surrounded by photographers and reporters. Arrival of Jaqueline Kennedy to the debutante ball. Gracia Patricia in addition to Rainier, half-close. Jaqueline Kennedy, half-close. Debutantes to curtsey. Gracia Patricia, great. Couples on the dance floor.
04. England: State opening of Parliament by Queen Elizabeth Elizabeth rises from the carriage with DIAdem, fur, and a long white dress. In addition to Philip, Elizabeth goes to the Parliament building. Among the present Princess Margaret, half-close. Collection of Elizabeth and Philip. Lords with wigs. Elizabeth sits on the throne. Before the Messenger of the House, slamming the door of the House of Commons. Herold knocks, the door opens. Herald asks members of the upper House to come. Original sound. The members follow the prompt and go to the House of Lords led by Prime Minister Wilson and Heath, leader of the opposition. Elizabeth on the throne, half-close. Elizabeth reads Government statement, half close to actuality. Present rise at the end of the Declaration.
05. Munich: film pioneer Leo Mayer receives Meester medal open certificate. Award of the prize to Leo Mayer for special merits in the field of cinema technology.
06. Geneva: Shooting "Fernandel film" Director Denys de la Patellière sits in a Director's Chair. Fernandel, large, is combed from makeup artist and makeup. Illuminator on Spotlight. Flap is beaten. Camera moves back. Fernandel, big, sad scene.
7th St Monica: Oscar ceremony Shelly Winters takes the stage and WINS Oscar for best supporting actress. Lee Marvin receives Oscar for best male actor. Julie Christie awarded the Oscar as best actress. She enters the stage and talks thanks to upset and crying.
08 England: football manufacturing football legs on the ball. Ball flies in camera. Balls in the manufacturing process. Leather is cut. Items are sewn by hand together. Footballs.
9 Offenbach: gymnastics - German Championship Willi Jaschek turns on the parallel bars, ZL. Günter Lyhs in floor exercises, ZL. Willi Jaschek on the horizontal bar, ZL. Jacb is German champion. Hans Jürgen Bischof, best of 3 devices, turns on the rings, ZL.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bischof, Hans Jürgen ; Christie, Julie ; Churchill, Randolph ; Churchill, Winston ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Fernandel ; Monaco von, Gracia Patricia ; Heath, Edward ; Kennedy, Jacqueline ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Margaret von England ; Marvin, Lee ; Massu ; Mayer, Leo ; Patellière de la, Denys ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Monaco von, Rainier ; Wilson, Harold ; Winters, Shelley ; Jaschek, Willi ; Llyhs, Günther
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Monuments ; Honors ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Football ; Photographers ; Sports details, fouls ; Dance ; Gymnastics ; Military events ; Social events ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Massu at Lahiri camera: Luppa Churchill Memorial origin: Pathe news Jaqueline Kennedy (in Spain, charity ball) origin: No.-do focus.
Queen, opening of Parliament origin: Pathe news range Leo Mayer (award of the film producer) origin: Centfox Fernandel (filming i, Switzerland) origin: Cine journal Oscars (Julie Christie) origin: Metro sports soccer balls (production of WM bales) origin: Pathé news, German art Gymnastics Championships camera: Luppa, reason A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 37/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 672/1962
El Mundo al Instante 1134/1987
Französische Granaten auf St. Quentin
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 687/1963