Die Zeit unter der Lupe 849/1966 03.05.1966
01-1 may in West Berlin people at may rally on the square in front of the Reichstag. Lübke sitting next to Brandt, from behind. Crowd. Large poster Berlin site of freedom! Willy Brandt on the lectern, great. Policemen. Berlin flags. Lübke in speech, half-close.
02. United States: Willy Weyer informed over police methods US highways in New York. Driving shots on skyscrapers over. Willy Weyer visited guided lights of computers. Weyer with cigar, great. Weyer in data processing system to combat criminals. Computer machines.
03. United States: Iron crosses as jewelry casting of iron crosses. Various stages. Crosses are attached to jewelry chains. Seller young girls hanging chain with an iron cross. 2 girls with chain.
04. French stockings fashion legs with boots shoes get Louis Feraud in high old fashioned car. Can-can dancers. Woman rising out of the car, girl's legs go kniefreien skirt. Seated woman with kniefreiem rock. Wear stockings with woven garter straps. Transparent kniefreie dresses.
05. French swimwear MEC art (swimsuits made of metal) girls in bikinis with metal behaengtem upper part of ride on bikes. Demonstration of bikinis with metal top. Large metal ear tags and glasses. Short MEC-art dress.
06. New York: Flamenco, danced by the South Americans Mairo de Bronce of young dancer Mairo de Bronce dancing flamenco. Hands to play guitar. Dark eyes of a woman, great. Man eyes, great. Light and shadow reflexes during the dance.
07. people look up German private pilot and air show in Hanover. Aerobatic team. Rotating earth takes up aerobatics, camera on board. Aircraft at the air show in Hanover, Germany. Sport-piloting aircraft. Aircraft Rosenthal rolls. Philipp Rosenthal at the wheel of his twin-engined Dornier. Heinz Rühmann at the wheel of his American Cessna. Start. Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia flies his plane ZOLLER Eagle. Employees of the company Grundig Board a twin-engine jet aircraft, still image Grundig on the side. Employees in the aircraft during the flight. Furniture manufacturer Günther Arzberger looks at watch, great. Arzberger enters his Piper. Arzberger at the wheel. Aerial view of highways. Aerial view of the mountains. Private planes in the air. Aerial view of highways. Aerial view of the Lübeck airport. Pilot gets out of aircraft. Sport pilots and their machines. House broker Lothar Zobel starts with his aircraft. Sable at the wheel, large, original sound speaks: "I'm Very much like to the North Sea, the Baltic Sea to Scandinavia. I think that my customers Very much appreciate it, if I have the opportunity to fly, which does not fly to are normal transport machinery to cities. My customers are completely independent and have the opportunity to speak during the flight about purchase prices etc. with me. I do without more likely my car, as on my plane." Aerial view of the Fehmarn Belt Bridge.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Domestic events ; Flags ; Police ; Jewelry ; Townscapes: North America ; Dance ; Technology ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; People ; Transport: General ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; aerial photographs ; Eyes ; Trade unions ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 849/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information may 1 in West Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers Willy Weyer in United States origin: Metro EK clothing in the United States (order. as jewellery) origin: Metro range French stocking fashion origin: Gaumont French. Bad fashion (MEC-) (swimsuits made of metal) origin: Pathé journal current bars Flamenco origin: USIS Exclusiv private pilot (Grundig, Rosenthal, Rachel, Prince Louis F.)
Camera: Vlasdeck, l., Rieck, Brandes, Zakariah of Enock origin: archive
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zerstörungen in St. Quentin
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Welt im Film 42/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 28/1950
Welt im Film 192/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 109/1952