Die Zeit unter der Lupe 853/1966 31.05.1966
01 Viet Nam: Strong opposition to General Ky in Saigon and Da Nang Buddhist demonstration parades. Brawl on the street. Government troops of General KY put down rebellion in Da Nang. People on the street. Weeping Vietnamese woman fondles her dead husband.
02. Formosa: 3. re-election Tschiang Kai of Shek national China's head of State rally. Tschiang Kai Schek, half-close. Parade pictures by Tschiang Kai Schek. Dances. Dragon dance. Stilts dance.
03. 50th anniversary of the battle of Verdun with General de Gaulle De Gaulle shaking hands by population. War graves in Verdun and Memorial. De Gaulle is standing in an open car. War veterans with the order. Troops parading before de Gaulle. De Gaulle, salute, parade decreases, half-close. Flares behind the tombs at night. Illuminated Memorial.
04. Cap Kennedy: Transport of the moon rocket Saturn V to launch ramp wheels of the giant raupenschleppers. Giant tractors transporting rocket.
05. Brunsbüttelkoog. Mrs seamen ship bug drives in the image large, laterally. Gull, great. Hand presses on night bell. Ship in the sluice in Brunsbüttelkoog. Sailor women in the living room of the home. Women's faces, great. Women sit at round tables, read the paper and drink coffee. Hand taps time of arrival of ships on typewriter. Ship's prow of the Jackson moves in the image side, big. Women and children go to Pier. Ship docks. Sailor welcomes wife and child. Sailor kissing woman. Nationals on board the vessel. Ship moving from.
06. Wörthersee: world record of 560 HP boat motor of boat. Put together. Christoph von Mayenburg puts on helmet. Flying start of the boat. Vienna radio reporter with microphone commented. Motor of the vessel being overtaken. Drive the boat with a new world record. Stopwatch, great. Christoph von Mayenburg receives laurel wreath. Hardy Jürgens with camera, great. Man looks through binoculars. Boat is pulled from the water.
07. England: Epsom Derby Jockey leads horse. Queen Elizabeth next to Philip with cylinder, half close, on the Racecourse. Jockey is rising. Racecourse, total. Start. Horses in the race from the front. Finish. Charlottown WINS with 52-year jockeys Brealey on the inside lane before pretender. Winning horse and Jockey in a semicircle of people.
08 Munich: Football Munich 1860 - HSV 1:1 fabric lion. Flags of Munich to be moved. Audience, great. Ball flies. Goalkeeper keeps. Fountain Meier shooting ball on the foot of Schulz, ball bouncing in gate of HSV 1:0 HSV storms. Ball is played. Chewing gum in mouth of coach Merkel. Munich Defender strikes. Viewers with a beard, great. Recording of the goalkeeper in the gate (camera behind gate). Equaliser of the HSV. Uwe Seeler congratulated Bayern players for the German Championship. Erhard in the stands next to Mayor bird, totally. Cup is held. Flags are waved. Viewer storm ranked.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brunnenmeier ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Tschiangkaischek ; Vogel, Joachim ; Dörfel, Gerd ; Mayenburg von, Christoph ; Merkel, Max ; Pohlschmidt ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schulz, Willi
China ; Da Nang ; Wörthersee ; Brunsbüttelkoog ; Verdun ; Cologne ; Frankfurt ; Cap Kennedy ; England ; Formosa ; Viet Nam ; Munich ; Epsom
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Women, mothers ; Football ; motor boat race ; News, communications ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; war graves ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Military events ; Currency ; Foreign policy events ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 853/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Viet Nam origin: Pathé journal, Metro Tschiang Kai Tschek origin: Metro de Gaulle (speech to Verdun) origin: Pathé journal transporter for Saturn rocket origin: Metro increases camera sailor women home: L. sports world record in the motor boat racing on Lake Wörthersee camera: Jürgens, Zakariah Epsom Derby origin: Pathé news football: HSV/Munich 1860 camera: Jürgens, Starke, Zakariah, summer A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 276/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 474/1959
Der Retter (Hindenburg 1925)
Deutsche Geschichte in Briefmarken