Die Zeit unter der Lupe 855/1966 14.06.1966
01 Gemini 9 astronauts in world space suits, walking. Gemini 9 coupling attempt with the target satellite in outer space. Astronaut floating in space. Landing of the capsule with a parachute. Capsule in the sea next to the inflatable boat with a rescue team. Cover of the capsule jumps up and meets man of the rescue force. Astronauts waving from the capsule.
02. United States: Research on living conditions on other planets laboratory. Turtles and plants are exposed to atmospheric conditions on Mars and Jupiter. Bent cactus. Microscopic view of bacteria.
03. United States: walking machine for poses man stands on scaffolding of the walking machine and transfers some work with his muscle on the greater mechanical strength of the unit.
04. England: Weltraumhaus round inflated House. Technical equipment in your House for message delivery by satellite from space. Radio station with military bases overseas.
05. portrait of Rolf Thiele. Klaus Hallatt interviewed Rolf Thiele during filming of "Greek looking Greek" pivoting on Montreux to Castle. Rolf Thiele in stage directions. Close-up of the cameraman Wolf Wirth. Intake valve is recommended. Heinz Rühmann is sitting at a table. Sparkling wine is poured. Klaus Halliday goes alongside Rolf Thiele and interviewed him, o-ton: "we formally unsure, I don't know why. I don't think that we have fewer ideas, I don't think that we have less imagination than the foreigners and yet everything does so hard with us. Money does yes even hard for the movie, so also the mind does somewhat harder for the film."-"I think that the German film was something wrong organized after the war. Or upside down was organized. Or it was dekatellisiert. But afterwards it has built wrong it."-"your movies come occasionally with the self control or with the churches in conflict. Do think that one is too squeamish for us?"-"I don't believe that. I think that they are sometimes at a loss. This is a German peculiarity. "We are very upset and even over and with the ruling about us even mostly very timid."-"Mr. Thiele, hold adult or sex what's a film for abendfüllend?" - "when I look around in our consumer association or in our consumer society, I would like to say yes, it's day - and night-filling. Sex. Sure abendfüllend in the film. Also filling the cashier sometimes. "Or do you think, Mr Halliday, that people in the 'silence' are gone, because it was"especially valuable"?" - "Greek search Greek, what has attracted you to this Dürrenmatt novel?" - "the Dürrenmatt. I hope that I manage to get it under a hat. I said already some Mali, I feel like a tailor from the patch of a reality, a social reality after Dürrenmatt attempting to sew a dress. Where however, is that it will cover all observation at the end." Heinz Rühmann goes next to actors.
06. Gil Delmare posthouse coffin (title underground) died. Coffin is pushed into a car. Grieving. Gil Delmare at the wheel of a car. Gil Delmare is on aircraft in flight. Double parachute jump. Delmare blows around tax into a truck so that turns car. Delmare truck long jump over obstacles in Hamburg. Test drive with safety belts. Drive across sloping ramp. VW flip over several times. Delmare turns car on country road. He moves between 2 cars through with his car body is ripped open. Car flies over the bridge into the water. Filmed clash on cars. Delmare waves standing on cars.
07. naughty: Athletics international competition of women's Hürde laeuferinnen, from the front (title underground). High jumper, ZL. Weitspringerinnen, ZL. Michaela Penes / Romania in the Javelin, ZL. Flying spear and impact. Start 400 m run: little boy as a spectator. Spectator with sunglasses, wholesale. Helga Henning / Hamburg runs as a 1 by the target. Shot put: Marlene Klein meets ball. Irina Press 16 m, and repels Tamara Press 17,96. flying ball and impact. Starting gun shoots. 800 m run: start with Antje Gleichfeldt. Stopwatch, great. Tamara Press behind bars as a spectator. Official Tower. Ilja Laman / Holland WINS ahead of Anita Wörner and Antje Gleichfeldt. Antje Gleichfeldt congratulates Ilja Laman. Tamara Press gives autographs.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Cernan, Eugene ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Cripps, Stafford ; Thiele, Rolf ; Wirth, Wolf ; Delmare, Gil ; Gleichfeldt, Antje ; Henning, Helga ; Klein, Marlene ; Laman, Ilja ; Penes, Michaela ; Press, Irina ; Press, Tamara ; Wörner, Anita
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; News, communications ; Plants ; Photographers ; Portraits ; Rockets ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Accidents ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Testing ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Autographs ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 855/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Technique Gemini 9 origin: Metro, Metro life on other planets origin: USIS walking machine origin: Metro Weltraumhaus origin: Pathe News In the spotlight portrait "Greek looking Greek" Rolf Thiele camera: Seib focus on death of Gil Delamare origin: Gaumont, archive sports women Athletics international competition in Frechen near Cologne camera: Luppa, l., beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 712/1963
Welt im Film 288/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 15/1950
Welt im Film 238/1949