Die Zeit unter der Lupe 856/1966 21.06.1966
1 Karlsruhe: Party Congress of the NDP and protest rally of the DGB move by unionists with banners against the NDP. For freedom and democracy - NDP with Hitler caricature. Meeting room of the NDP at the Party Congress, total. Members of the Board, great. A. v. Thadden, actuality, talking, great: "the democratic element after the experiences of the CDU - the Guide element, also belongs to democracy, after the experiences of the SPD have been formulated, only by the FDP, we could make no bonds." Whose inner State forbade such." E. lang speaks interview for DGB before microphones: "these new nationalists are democratically, although 12 so-called old fighters sit in its 18-member Board of Directors. "Heckling is to NS-training manager to JUNKER of NS order castles, it saw Obersturmführer and (Heckling) and winner of the Golden party badge." Board of Directors of the NDP to table. Close-ups of Executive Board members. Hitler caricature. Nazis of get out. (F). Thielen, NDP, speaks actuality, big: "How far we are from a genuine democracy, the reaction of the supposedly non-partisan trade unions of namely the DGB and the Dag shows."
02. Bonn: Barzels returning from the United States rolling out aircraft. Barzel go down stairs. Barzel is greeted by his wife. Barzel gives interviews on airfield actuality: "Did you want to unleash your own initiative of Germany, who long since overtaken the SPD and the FDP?" - "there is no party-political emphasis, on June 17 a German politician that says what he thinks and what he means to the solution of the German question. And if there is then a debate if one speaks of Moscow to Washington and anywhere in the world from Germany, then I believe this is in the best interests of our country. I at least will continue here, as loudly and as long as I can." Petersen on sound equipment. Barzel, great.
03. Moscow: Soviet Youth Congress of the Communist Party meeting participants in Hall. Meeting participants stand up and clap. Lenin's image on the front of the Hall. Young pioneers blow fanfare. Boys and girls in uniform at the changing of the guard. Demonstrations of young pioneers in red square. Image of Lenin. Dance performances.
04. Amsterdam: Workers and Provos, mounted police stage bloody street battles. Cops drive apart protesters. Destroyed, burnt out without fenders bus. Boy will men with stones and throwing street signs on the road. Wounded. Fires on the road. Cars have to Dodge.
05. accident series III - theme 2 Joachim Teege sits at the desk and reading book. He speaks. Pigeon flies from the barrel of a gun. Roaring lion, great. Roaring Tiger, big. Riot and Brawl. Worker goes to his workplace with safety helmet and leather contactors. He puts on goggles and put on protective gloves. He works with welder and dreams. Young girl in swimsuit, kissing couple appears in his glasses. Iron falls on his foot. Joachim Teege: "life is a dream, says Calderón - but so's life is bad." Image of Calderon.
06. Ascot - Derby young men with gray cylinders upon arrival. Queen Elizabeth is in addition to the Queen Mother and Prince Philip grey cylinder, half-close. Gracia Patricia in carriage, total. Horses run. Woman with devil hat. Jockeys. Mini skirt. Queen Elizabeth speaks with Jockey. Large hats. Racecourse, total. Race. Man with cylinder and binoculars. Flower hat, screen-filling.
07. Augsburg: Football Germany - Austria 4-0 spectators with umbrellas. Playback. Spectators, half-close. Shot on goal by Banerji 1: raise arms 0 spectators. Austrian counterattack. Viewers eat bread and butter. Ball flies over gate. Hero shoots flank in the gate, ZL, 2:0 Austrian front of the German goal. Ball flies by at the gate. Viewers, tall, with glasses. Goalkeeper keeps ball, ZL. Schnellinger at defense. Hero shoots the 3:0, ZL. Spectators cheering. Uwe Seeler flies to the ground, ZL. Shot on goal. Ball flies in gate, ZL. Recording behind the gate.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brülls ; Barzel, Rainer ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Monaco von, Gracia Patricia ; Lenin, Wladimir ; Loderer, Eugen ; Petersen, Theo ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Teege, Joachim ; Thadden von, Adolf ; Thielen, F. ; Haller, Helmut ; Held, Siegried ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schnellinger
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Cartoons ; Education, youth ; Football ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Youth ; Cups ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Trade unions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 856/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on NPD'-Party day and DGB demonstration camera: basic Jonas Barzel, returning from the United States camera: Luppa, Brandes Komsomol Congress origin: Sovkino Brit. Young pioneers origin: Sovkino street fighting in Amsterdam origin: Belgavox accident series III / theme 2 Ascot race origin: Pathe news football: Germany Austria camera: strong, basic, Jürgens, Zakariah, Jonas A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Zum Gedächtnis berühmter Schriftsteller und Maler
Im Kampf gegen die Flut
Welt im Film 268/1950
Deulig - Woche 52 (seit 1925)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 514/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 235/1954