Die Zeit unter der Lupe 857/1966 28.06.1966
01 Berlin Film Festival audience awards. Golden film band, great. Clapping spectators, half-close. Handing-over of the Sabine Sinjen Film Prize as best actress in the movie "It". Peoples Schlöndorff and Ulrich Schamoni for directing "The young Törless" and "Es" "Film" Golden Strip".
02. Klaus Hallatt Volker Schlöndorff interviewed in his flat swing about Bell push-buttons with signature Schlöndorff. Schlöndorff's typewriter front window. His hands typing on the typewriter, great. Pan across bookshelves and pictures in his apartment. Musil's book: The young of Törless. Peoples Schlöndorff, great interview, o-ton: "me has not surprised, if I may say so, because I have made public this film for it from the outset. I was convinced that arrives."-"How did you get on the fairly unknown but, even under us Törless novel von Musil?"-"I liked the Törless particularly, because I myself have been boarding students. Secondly, this novel has a certain topicality of course. You know, it's a terror regime, which will be built as part of a school, so how's build is of course within the framework of our adult society might."-"you are already working on a new film?"-"Yes, I'm going to write a script for a murder case I've read in the newspaper, and while a 20-year girl, an employee has "that shot her 18-year old boyfriend during a dispute and I want to see, how did he happen to." - "have a precisely defined script or improvise with the Director?" - "I already value a very precise script. You can Yes later discard it or otherwise turn but the improvisation must come on location. I don't like to turn in the Studio. I want to turn to outside in real homes and I also don't like to turn with actors, I prefer to take lay people."-"do you think that the directed specialist with us becoming more and more internationalized?"-"Yes, of course it does solely by the rising productions. There is hardly a stand-alone movie. I do not necessarily think that that's a good thing, but I want to try, in the opposite me now here permanently in Germany set."-"I think that we should not necessarily aim to the Europeanization in the art, but everyone is talking then most convincing when he is confined to his district." Klaus Halliday, great in the profile.
03. de Gaulle in Moscow. Marching Russians (title underground) de Gaulle shaking hands of the population. People waving flags. Ride vehicles in Moscow. De Gaulle, Kosygin, Podgorny in the car, half-close. Meeting/banquet facilities. Sitting at the table Brezhnev de Gaulle, Kosygin, half close, half-close. Crowds on the street, beckoning. De Gaulle speaks of balcony, total.
04. Choo en Lai in Romania rotorcraft aircraft. Choo en Lai comes out of plane and is greeted with a hug and kiss. He walks up front by the Finland. Wagon train, Choo en Lai in addition to Maurer.
05. Kieler Woche boat is allowed to water. Rising girl with short shorts, from behind. Sailboats at anchor. Prince Philip, half close to the boat climbs. Sailing boats on the water at the regatta.
06. accident series III, issue 7 (3rd episode) Joachim Teege searches glasses around and try on glasses. Worker enters the Hall. Sign wearing goggles. Workers grinds without goggles on the grindstone. Sparks. Goggles is in the box. Worker wipes over eyes and drink a SIP from the bottle. He attacks with both hands on his eyes. "Joachim Teege, quote:" life is a gift ", says Wilhelm von Humboldt. Image of Wilhelm von Humboldt. Teege rotates image. Worker goes with dark glasses on the floor next to wife.
07. the Beatles in Hamburg girl with long hair and rose in hand stands on platform. Train arriving. Beatles get off. Police push back young people. Young people break through barrier. Close-up of the Beatles at press conference in Tremsbüttel. Beckoning young people in the Ernst Merk Hall. Appearance of the Beatles. Helmut Schmidt in the audience, great. Young people write, half-close. Girl with Beatle sweater. Stretched out hands.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Die Beatles; Breschnjew, Leonid; Couve de Murville; Gaulle de, Charles; Hebecker, Klaus; Kossygin, Alexej; Maurer; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Podgorny; Sinjen, Sabine; Schamoni, Ulrich; Schlöndorff, Volker; Schmidt, Helmut; Teege, Joachim; Lai, Tschu en
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Books; Honors; Railways; Hands; Interviews; Education, youth; festivals; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Musical events; Police; Press, press conferences; Sailing; Youth; Kissing, kissing scenes; People; Military; Foreign policy events; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Viewers and audience; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 857/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight title brand Berlin Film Festival camera: Jackson Director Schlondorff camera: Seib details of de Gaulle in the USSR origin: Sovkino Choo-en Lai in Romania origin: Romania Prince Phillip and Kieler Woche camera: fire accident series III/theme VII/episode 3 current beats the Beatles in Hamburg camera: Rau, Seib, fire A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Zu Gast in Bonn
Welt im Film 209/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 462/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 290/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 34/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 673/1962