Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966 05.07.1966
01 bombing of Hanoi and justification McNamarras bomb is rolled to aircraft. Home of bomber. Flying bomber. Aerial photographs of impacts. McNamarra, talks big, original sound. Battle pictures from Viet Nam. Soldiers in combat. Throwing of hand grenades. Machine gunner. Radio operator. Do the troops.
02. de Gaulle in the USSR (Volgograd final communiqué) cityscape Stalingrad. Ruins. Carved gigantic images of war, in stone. De Gaulle resigns wreath. Visit the largest European plant. Salmon and sturgeons in the barrage. Poster: Vive General Charles de Gaulle. Signing of the final communiqué by de Gaulle and Podgorny, half-close.
03. Metz: Adenauer receives Robert Schumann medal awarding the medal to Adenauer. Adenauer is holding the medal in his hand half close. Monument to Europe. Adenauer speaking, great. Adenauer is the groundbreaking for the construction of a monument to great Europeans in Saarlouis.
04. religious order, great. Pour le Eric, great. Photo of Arthur Schopenhauer. Haile Selassie still with the order. Felix von Eckart, large image. Swivel to order breast. Mende image next to his wife with the Knight's cross. Leitz folder screen in order firm. Filing drawers are pulled from racks. Cylinder on wardrobe. Boxes with the order will open, great. Haile Selassie hanging Underwing. Lübke receives Underwing. Haile Selassie is determined to order Wilmelmine Lübke. Fr. Roch Spieker receives order reflected the seriousness of the animal. De Gaulle presented veterans order. Khrushchev's order integrating. Order factory: Order be punched out. Order on tray. Order manufacturers are Dr Jane (not pictured) interview, o-ton: "Your customers are who?" - "Yes, are many thousand clubs, from the smallest Kaninchenzüchterverin about singing and sports clubs to the federations, but also the rulers all over the world, especially the African developing countries." – "how expensive are the order, you can order from you? -"The State order of course often 60 mark, 100 mark or even 400 mark." Chapel at Schützenfest, ordensgeschmückt, plays. Prince Philip drives with order in an open horse-drawn carriage. Moving at Schützenfest, chest full order. State reception. Diplomats with the order. Lübke is receiving next to Hussein, both ordensgeschmückt. Different order vehicles. Officers with the order. Old woman with order, smacking. Decorations on walls in manufacturer's works: "it is right that you can buy by high money contributions Carnival order?" - "of course special order are often created for high donations, but then it must be already donations of 10,000 marks and more." Trick: Guy in front panel with mathematical equations. Karl Walter Meyer at the desk behind thick books. Reception. Huge cold buffet, o-ton: "are you even order carrier?" - "I received orders, but I wear them not; Maybe because I myself am producer, know the business of order of. " Swivel on order. Order of jumping jacks.
05. Malente: football training for the World Championship breakdown from UFA 519 / 9 - same section title. Sports Sports Sports - image: continuous football. Football fitness training. Sprint. Schnellnger jump against players. Floor exercises. Ball game. Betting. Beautiful, great coach. Ball pass. Uwe Seerl, half-close. Practice of the penalty. Seeler at training, ZL. Bernd Patzke hand game.
06. Hamburg: German Derby 1966 breakdown from UFA 519 / 10 - equal cut men with Homburg, great. Woman with Homburg, great. Woman with straw hat and big sunglasses. Woman with white hat, big. Detailed horse legs. Detailed women's legs. Jockeys on horses. With horse team with the President Lübke and Wilhelmine Lübke, total. Woman with margined Hat photograph, great. Old woman with Pearl tiara and umränderten eyes, great. Lübke in bleachers, half-close. Start. Woodruff leads. Horses in the arc (frontal). Ruckus in the lead on the backstretch. Schröder looks through binoculars, great. Running in the home straight. Ilix forges ahead and leads to Arjon and Islanders. Finish in ZL. Ilix WINS with 1 ¼ lengths ahead of Arjon and Islanders. Mrs Lübke with flower hat on stand, half-close. Winning horse Ilix with OSSI Langner between police horses. Ilix receives laurel wreath and eats him.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Eckardt von, Felix ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Selassie, Haile ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Lübke, Heinrich ; McNamara, Robert ; Meyer, Carl Walther ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Podgorny ; Spiecker, Pater Rochus ; Schopenhauer, Arthur ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Langner, Ossi ; Patzke, Bernd ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schnellinger ; Schön, Helmut ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Libraries ; Bombs ; Books ; Honors ; Electricity ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Animals (except dogs) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Social events ; Currency ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Viet Nam and McNamara origin: Metro de Gaulle in the USSR origin: Sovkino Adenauer in Metz (Robert Schumann-medal) camera: Luppa under the magnifying glass of Orden-story camera: Seib origin: Archive sports soccer training for World Championships in Malente camera: Seib Horner Derby camera: Jackson A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 101/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 966/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 670/1962
Welt im Film 38/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 240/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 167/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 71/1951