Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966 26.07.1966
01 London: Regional elections in North Rhine-Westphalia breakdown from UFA 522 / 6 - same cutting reading of the vote during Government formation. Meyers, big, bold, big. Demonstrations on the street. Hand's ballot in ballot box. Willi Weyer at vote, great. Kühn at vote, great. Counting of the votes. Meyers stands up after election and says, quote: "I suppose the choice." Congratulations by deputies. Willi Weyer congratulates Franz Meyers.
02. Bonn: De Gaulle in Bonn breakdown from UFA 522 / 5 - same cut the Palais Schaumburg. De Gaulle in greeting between Adenauer and Erhard. De Gaulle greeted Schröder and Strauss and Cabinet members. De Gaulle goes between Erhard and Pompidou. De Gaulle, Pompidou, Couve de Murville, Erhard, Schröder at the negotiating table. De Gaulle-Erhard handshake.
03. financial crisis in England rainy Street. Exchange operations. People on the street. Ministers go to Downingstreet. Wilson from Downingstreet.
04. Spain: Houses and property purchase abroad straw hat, great. Fat woman with big straw hat goes to the beach. Tourists in aircraft. Views of the Spanish coast. Feet going up stairs. People jump out of bus. Map of Lago Maggiore and Costa del Sol. Representatives from construction company speaks through voice. Super hotel. Tourists eat at the long table. Woman swims in the sea. Beach with sun loungers under parasols. Boy with mask, large. Woman is on the beach. Woman bathes in the sea. Wall painting of a bull. Tourists at meeting. Various new buildings. Plan is considered. Faces with sunglasses, wholesale. Handshake after conclusion of the contract. Dr. Haese questioned purchaser and purchaser. Donkey with straw hat on the ear. Rotating propeller, great.
05. Wiesbaden: World Championship in the army shooting men with rifle. Dove behind the shooter. Disc shooting lying down. Shooting boards.
06. England: World Cup Germany - Soviet Union 2-1 breakdown of UFA 522 / 8 - same section. Title: World Championship - image: Uwe Seeler on pennant collection. Transparent, Wuppertal greets England. Kick-off. The Russian goalkeeper Yashin fends off ball. Playback before German goal. Tilkowski holds. Dangerous situation on the Russian goal, but Yashin holds. Haller the 1: shoot 0 German audience swing flags. Franz Beckenbauer that shoots from 20 yards 2-0. Russia scored shortly before the end of the game to the 2:1 Tilkowski ball will drop. Players hugging at the end and go from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Couve de Murville ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Haese, Jürgen ; Kühn, Heinz ; Meyers, Franz ; Pompidou, George ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Weyer, Willi ; Wilson, Harold ; Haller, Helmut ; Jaschin ; Seeler, Uwe ; Tilkowski
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Leisure, recreation ; FIFA World Cup ; Shooting ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Animals (except dogs) ; freedom of expression ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; maps ; People ; Elections ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; construction ; Gastronomy ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information election of the Prime Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia de Gaulle at Erhard camera: Luppa Zahid crisis in England origin: Pathe news under the magnifying glass of houses and property purchase abroad camera: Seib, Rühe sports championships in shooting camera: strong football: World Cup Germany/Soviet Union origin: Pathe News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 513/1959
Nicht ohne uns
Welt im Film 24/1945
Einzug des siegreichen Generals von Mannerheim in Helsingfors
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 857/1966