Die Zeit unter der Lupe 862/1966 02.08.1966
01 Belgrade: Election of the Yugoslav Vice President Popovic Belgrade's cityscape. Parliament with MEPs. Popovic, great. Review: Palmer reports that took troops as Chief of staff of Tito. Walking down the front with Tito. MPs raise your hands to the vote for the Vice President. Popovic, laughing, great.
02. Cairo: Central German engineers in the recovery of ancient Egyptian Temple construction site on the Nile. Temple stones are removed and rebuilt in safe place. Central German engineer describes the progress of the work, original sound.
03. Liverpool: Wilson in the 'Cavern Club"Beatnik Combs is long hair. People on the street in front of the Club. Wilson comes waving and enters the Club. Beatniks, with funny faces. Wilson unveiled a commemorative plaque. Beat Chapel. Girl with long hair dancing with mini skirt, long pants and BRA.
04. London: World Cup final England - Germany 4-2 and reception of the German team in Frankfurt invasion of the teams. Greeting the team leader Uwe Seeler and Bobby Moore. Kick-off of the German team and attack on the English goal. Tilkowskis collides with English players on defense and remains lying injured on the ground. The English goalkeeper banks on defense. Haller shoots 1-0 for Germany. Jubilant German audience swing flags. Geoff Hurst shoots the compensation. Tilkowski keeps ball. At half-time marching band on the lawn. 2nd half: Uwe Seeler on the ball. Halla at defense, Peters Gets the ball and shoots up to the 2:1 spectators cheering. In the last minute jostling before the English goal. Weber shoots the balance 2:2. waitress in the Saarland distributes beer and completes the bet to care hair for losing the World Championship bald. Extension. Hurst shoots the ball against the underside of the crossbar, ball falls down before the goal line, I beheads Weber over Tor. Stand copies show the ball before the goal line. Referees consulted linesman, decides the "gate". 3 German players protest. 4. goal for England in the last minute of the game. Players from England's embrace. Queen Elizabeth presented the World Cup to Bobby Moore. Moore Cup holds up and kisses him. Waitress leaves the hair care and serves beer with a bare head. The German players run off the lawn. Bobby Moore on the shoulders of the players. Meeting of the German Elf in Frankfurt. Helmut Schön is Uwe Seeler from aircraft, after him. Nurses waving. The crew before the plane. Triumphant ride through Frankfurt. Players with flower bouquets. People umdrängen cars. Right next to Salem. Haller next to Beckenbauer, Overath in addition to Weber. The player on the balcony throwing flowers into the crowd. Frankfurt's Mayor Brundert speaks o-ton: "you is a welcome, but above all a cordial congratulations to the runner-up is you. But you is also our thanks, our gratitude that they took out not only your last out in the game, but because you have played fairly and properly in all games despite some tough provocation by other teams. And I am confident that the you many friends in the world have established through your good game and your Fairneß. "And now, my dear Frankfurt, do you have the word to the battle cry, we have repeatedly heard in the last few weeks: Uwe, Uwe..." But Mende on balcony, total. Players honor plaques will be in the Emperor's Hall. Seeler receives plaque and Weber. Mayor Brundert shaking hands after the speech with Uwe Seeler.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Banks, John ; Beckenbauer, Franz ; Brundert, Willi ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Popovic ; Tito, Josip ; Wilson, Harold ; Emmerich ; Haller, Helmut ; Held, Siegried ; Herberger, Sepp ; Höttges ; Hurst ; Moore, Bobby ; Peters, Petra ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schön, Helmut ; Tilkowski ; Weber, Paul
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; FIFA World Cup ; Musical events ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Men ; Military events ; Foreign policy events ; Archaeology ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 862/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information election of the jugoslav. Vizepräs. Popovic origin: Novosti Temple removal Khartoum (rescue altägypt. Temple) origin: DEFA Wilson in the 'Cavern Club' origin: Pathé News Sports arrival of German Elf camera: strong, Luppa, basic game: Germany/England and bald girl camera: Luppa origin: Pathé News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Weltkrieg 1914-18 (Frontflieger u.a.)
Welt im Bild 102/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 373/1957
Welt im Film 4/1945