Die Zeit unter der Lupe 864/1966 16.08.1966
01. the 13 August in Berlin faces of young people, large, at a ceremony on 13 August in East Berlin. Ulbricht, half close, with straw hat, waved, parade of the East Army decreases. Parade of OST soldiers on the day of the wall. Wall pictures. Wall graves: East soldier rises on watchtower. Vopos on watchtower. Motorcycle patrol. Wall locks.
02. Highway - speedy trial balloon by motorway junction. Aerial view of motorway traffic. Bus and truck on Highway. CAR with Caravan. Radar control car on the roadside. Motorcycle policeman directs motorists with speeding to police station. Police checked papers. Criminal judge writes log in place. Dr. Haese interviewed motorists about speedy trial, o-ton: "you have been convicted just. What do you think of this quick procedure on the German Autobahn?"-"Yes, I believe is incorrectly by the police precisely a case to build a gap distance, to get people there."-"but you would basically welcome this rapid method of highway."-"no, I do not welcome at all because it hindered traffic and stop."-"Yes, I was about 103 driving. I'm glad that it is handled right here and I'm glad that I no longer need on the Court." Interview with the executioner, o-ton: "Your experiences are now after this action?" - "the main effect of this action I see in that it has attracted especially large attention. Another effect is my view to see that the offence here follows the penalty on the foot." Radar controller, great.
03. Italy: Dutch Royal family in the holiday Queen Juliana, Prince Bernhard, Irene, Carlos Hugo, close to half in vacation residence of the Royal family "L ' enefant felice". Photo reporter. Irene, great, Beatrice, great. Bernhard with pipe and big sunglasses. Claus Amsberg and Pieter van Vollenhofen, great. Carlos and Irene, great. Family picture.
04. Jamaica: Polo with Prince Philip and Prince Charles Philip and Charles in Polo dress in conversation, total. Charles and Anne, half-close. Charles playing Polo.
05. Jonny Halliday in Poland Jonny Halliday gives autographs. Close-up Jonny Hallyday with shirt with Disney character. Beat group. Plays drums. Jonny Halliday sings. Young viewers, big, moving to the rhythm. Young people jumping up and waving. Young girls kissing Jonny Halliday, great.
06. Hanover: German Rowing Championships rowers carry boat. Rower grow boating. The run one: Jochen Meißner on the track. He wins with 4 lengths. Coxed: it wins the race community of Hanover. Aft: The Germany aft on the track. He wins with 3 lengths ahead. Award ceremony, presentation of oak leaf.
07. in 1966, hands write German Championships of minigolf on typewriter. People take mini golf clubs and balls. Viewers with camera. Ball rolls into hole. Studies of minigolf players during the strike. Man photographed. Balls roll in the hole over and into the hole.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus ; Beatrice von Holland ; Bernhard von Holland ; Bourbon von, Carlos Hugo ; Prinz Charles ; Haese, Jürgen ; Hallyday, Jonny ; Irene von Holland ; Juliana von Holland ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Vollenhoven van, Pieter ; Meißner, Jochen ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Golf ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Parades ; Photographers ; Police ; Polo ; Radar ; Rowing ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Holiday ; Crime ; Transport: General ; Collectors, collections ; Listener ; aerial photographs ; Autographs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 864/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight on 13 August in East and West Berlin camera: Pahl origin: DEFA under the magnifying glass Highway - quick Court camera: Rau origin: Archive mainly cheerful Dutch Royal family holiday origin: Polygoon Polo with Prince Philip and Charles origin: Pathé news Jonny Halliday in Poland origin: Polkronika sport German Rowing Championships camera: Luppa, reason, Seib, Pier Kalla magnified camera mini golf: L. start and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 596/1961
Welt im Film 242/1950
Bilder aus der großen Schlacht. II. Teil
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 805/1965