Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966 13.09.1966
01 tour of Schwabing street of Munich, from above. People sitting at Café on the street. Painter paints on the road. People at the bar, "Gisela". Gisela sings original sound. In the theatre at the Leopoldstraße, Anette Spola and Philip Arp lead a pantomime before "Bike repair". Recitations from Mayakovsky literary Testament. Listeners. Fifi Brix sings in the old simplistic. Gisela sings. Schwabing on the road.
02. de Gaulle in Tahiti de Gaulle receives Flower necklace. MDM de Gaulle, half-close. Hula dancers.
03. escape with tractors to West Berlin tractors to flee on West Berlin territory. Openwork Grenzsperren. Western police and Vopos.
04. New York: fire clouds of smoke on the Hanseatic. The burning vessel at the wharf. Stewards, travelers and luggage ashore. Firefighters go on board.
05. Toronto: plane crash at air show Flugzeugstaffel flies. The Blue Angels. Jet coasts and plunging into Lake Ontario.
06. Tuttlingen: Kanönchenschießen German army officers at judges table. Side drum. Landsknechts. Toy columns are loaded. Killings. Kanönchen in the production. Bullseye shooting. Shooting lying down with cylinder. Shooting on a castle. The winner.
07. Frankfurt: World Championship Boxing Cassius Clay - Karl Mildenberger Mildenberger, tall, speaks in microphone actuality. Clay Mildenberger handshake. Schmeling next to Joe Louis, half-close. Majumdar in a bathrobe in the ring. Clay in the ring. 1 round: Attacking Majumdar. Clay is sent. Mildenberger is made. Mother of clay Odessa among the spectators, half-close. 2nd round: Mildenberger fight offensively, clay dodging the shots cleverly, ZL. Clay meets Majumdar. Schmeling and Joe Louis among the spectators, half-close. 8 round: Mildenberger landing two body shot. Gets shock and have up to 8 on the ground. Mildenberger, strongly posted, must accept a heavy hit. Gong rescues him. Shock change clay in ZL. 10 round: Good moments for Majumdar. Before the end of the round, Mildenberger have back to the ground. Mildenberger is bleeding over both eyes and goes into his corner. He is almost KO'd and is carried in the 12th round by technical knockout in the fight. Crowds in the ring. Majumdar's shattered face. Clay fresh and ungezeichnet through the struggle in the laurel wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Hobby; Disasters; Fire; Refugees; Musical events; Shooting; Shipping; Ships; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Cultural events; People; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Spotlight Schwabing serial camera: Rau moments de Gaulle in Tahiti origin: Eclair Grenzdurchbruch (escape with tractors) camera: Wiers Hanseatic fire origin: Metro plane crash origin: Metro increases camera gun story: Luppa exclusive boxing match Mildenberger/clay camera: Luppa, Seib, Jackson A, E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 121/1952
Welt im Film 151/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 427/1958
Hitlerprozess 1924 in der Kriegsschule zu München
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 970/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964
Emelka-Woche 48 (seit 1929)
Welt im Bild 85/1954