01 tour of Schwabing street of Munich, from above. People sitting at Café on the street. Painter paints on the road. People at the bar, "Gisela". Gisela sings original sound. In the theatre at the Leopoldstraße, Anette Spola and Philip Arp lead a pantomime before "Bike repair". Recitations from Mayakovsky literary Testament. Listeners. Fifi Brix sings in the old simplistic. Gisela sings. Schwabing on the road.
02. de Gaulle in Tahiti de Gaulle receives Flower necklace. MDM de Gaulle, half-close. Hula dancers.
03. escape with tractors to West Berlin tractors to flee on West Berlin territory. Openwork Grenzsperren. Western police and Vopos.
04. New York: fire clouds of smoke on the Hanseatic. The burning vessel at the wharf. Stewards, travelers and luggage ashore. Firefighters go on board.
05. Toronto: plane crash at air show Flugzeugstaffel flies. The Blue Angels. Jet coasts and plunging into Lake Ontario.
06. Tuttlingen: Kanönchenschießen German army officers at judges table. Side drum. Landsknechts. Toy columns are loaded. Killings. Kanönchen in the production. Bullseye shooting. Shooting lying down with cylinder. Shooting on a castle. The winner.
07. Frankfurt: World Championship Boxing Cassius Clay - Karl Mildenberger Mildenberger, tall, speaks in microphone actuality. Clay Mildenberger handshake. Schmeling next to Joe Louis, half-close. Majumdar in a bathrobe in the ring. Clay in the ring. 1 round: Attacking Majumdar. Clay is sent. Mildenberger is made. Mother of clay Odessa among the spectators, half-close. 2nd round: Mildenberger fight offensively, clay dodging the shots cleverly, ZL. Clay meets Majumdar. Schmeling and Joe Louis among the spectators, half-close. 8 round: Mildenberger landing two body shot. Gets shock and have up to 8 on the ground. Mildenberger, strongly posted, must accept a heavy hit. Gong rescues him. Shock change clay in ZL. 10 round: Good moments for Majumdar. Before the end of the round, Mildenberger have back to the ground. Mildenberger is bleeding over both eyes and goes into his corner. He is almost KO'd and is carried in the 12th round by technical knockout in the fight. Crowds in the ring. Majumdar's shattered face. Clay fresh and ungezeichnet through the struggle in the laurel wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand Spotlight Schwabing serial camera: Rau moments de Gaulle in Tahiti origin: Eclair Grenzdurchbruch (escape with tractors) camera: Wiers Hanseatic fire origin: Metro plane crash origin: Metro increases camera gun story: Luppa exclusive boxing match Mildenberger/clay camera: Luppa, Seib, Jackson A, E
Schwabing - a trip to Mayakovsky - Festival in Germany's home for mini intellectuals and artists by Gisela foray with recitation, pantomime and vocal Schwabing - this is Munich's Montmartre, this is one of the last reserves for individualists, Bohemians, and mini intellectuals. Once in a year - to the "Schwabinger week" they all give yourself and your guests a feast - with cabaret and exhibitions, poetry and lots of music. Gisela with "Adelgunde" welcomes us in its bar, where almost every Schwabingbummel begins and ends,: "and now a folk song: Adelgunde was a girl, love how to." Each man was carried away, who spent the night with her. Adelgunde, gosh, has fascinated the guys. Only the brandy and then love both has it fesch served. And with inside look...
In the theatre at the Leopoldstrasse: Anette Spola and Philip Arp with their pantomime: "Bike repair". Recitations from Mayakovsky literary Testament: "My song is about space and time and the minds of poets and States."
"But my teacher, that is very bad. He taught play Bach, he has taught me in the night. He calls in the evening with me and tells me, we play then by Bach..."
"... dark alleys I go every night to your brighter Sheen made me so happy." Silent dream city melody, Schwabinger Lantern sounds from a distance, you never verlöschest."
The Berliner an amiable Fifi Brix - naughty guest in the old simplistic.
Moments: Tahiti: de Gaulle before the nuclear explosion enjoyed the most seductive moment on his small world tour Charles de Gaulle on Tahiti.
South Seas stimuli consoled him and Madame de Gaulle about 24-hour waiting period. Unpredictable storms had delayed the third French nuclear explosion. Berlin: Grenzdurchbruch bulldozer survived the most dangerous moments of the week five people in your escape to West Berlin.
In a self-armored 18-ton bulldozer, they conquered grounds in 7 minutes 100 metres. They broke through two trenches and three barbed wire fences. 38 bullet marks had been paid. Two adults of the two families were only slightly injured. Your first comment: "there would be much more, but they are afraid."
New York: Major fire at the "Hanseatic" a major fire at the German "Hanseatic" brought to Manhattan the darkest moments of this summer. A leak in the fuel line had started the fire shortly before leaving after Cuxhaver. The 10-million mark loss forces on the question of whether the "beautiful Hamburg", the once fastest and largest ship on the Pacific, to be scrapped. Toronto: Plane get off at air show of thousands tracked and filmed by a cameraman of the Canadian weekly news: the fatal moment of a machine of the famous Blue Angels. At an air show in Toronto, the pilot loses control of the jet fighter, a wing touched the water, the machine explodes and crashes into Lake Ontario.
Tried after the Starfighter scandal and other differences over modern weapons tries handcrafted gun on disc shooting 20 micro howitzers in the Tuttlingen quarry now the German Bundeswehr country servant equipment of past centuries - so unsuspecting leidenschaftlioher Gunners had speculated.
And yet, here only the vanguard of a new international hobby, gathered devised and tested by a down businessman. Apprentices they produce in their spare time - against of course good money: mortars, howitzers, guns of smallest caliber - Kanönchen, made up of 89 items.
Cylinder or melon desired. The arrangements of the landsknechts is to follow - so advises the Protocol at the first international competition.
Master was a chimney sweep in targeted shots at 60 meters. The Bundeswehr procurement office - it was said - showed his gun still not interested.
Exclusiv Mildenberger - clay the German newsreel filmed in Frankfurt the boxing match of the year Gong for the first round ends the week-long war of nerves to the 1st World Boxing Championships heavyweight on German soil. Mildenberger immediately takes the initiative. But clay is full. He dismisses his opponent in the first break with an Uppercut.
Mildenberger go back on the offensive.
Clay shines as a master of defensive. The bat happy shows his art, which is to catch blows or evading Mommy Odessa with son of Cassius.
Mildenberger is bleeding from two eyebrows, but still he cleverly linked, escapes the dangerous blows.
8 round. Unconditionally fightend Mildenberger comes through with two heavy body hits.
Then a full Konterschlag forcing him to the ground, he is counted on to 8.
Mildenberger is severely damaged. Fast and precise the hits, the clay as so far fastest heavyweight champion come confirm.
Mildenberger has its strongest seconds in the 10th round.
Shortly before the end of the round, clay begins a series of counter.
A straight right hand stretches Majumdar to the ground. At 7, the gong will save him again!
Mildenbergers eyes are almost swollen shut. Hard hit, quickly defeated as if they were just swab, reduce Mildenbergers reaction from beat to beat.
After a minute and 30 seconds, the referee in the 12th round will decide. Technical knockout Cassius Clay remains for the time being the largest, but it was one of his toughest fights to title and Gage of approximately 1.2 million marks. Mildenberger but has kept his promise. He delivered the best fight of his life and hopes his chance - the rematch in Berlin.
Persons in the Film
Arp, Philip ; Brix, Fifi ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Biedermann, Gisela ; Spola, Anette ; Clay, Cassius ; Louis, Joe ; Mildenberger, Karl ; Schmeling, Max
New York ; Berlin ; Toronto ; West Berlin ; Tuttlingen ; Munich ; Tahiti ; Frankfurt
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hobby ; Disasters ; Fire ; Refugees ; Musical events ; Shooting ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Cultural events ; People ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator