Die Zeit unter der Lupe 870/1966 27.09.1966
01 manoeuvres of the Warsaw Pact States in Czechoslovakia that took force. Sergeant puts cap of soldier. Parade of the East troop. Pilots get on plane. Tank driving At night.
02. New York: United Nations General Assembly - election of the Pakistani Ambassador to the new President members of the United Nations To give her voice down to the election of the new President as successor to Fanfani. UN room with total members of Parliament. Arthur Goldberg speaks interview about the peaceful intentions of the United States in Viet Nam at the same setting of the opposite side: "we are prepared to order a cessation of all bombing of North Viet Nam, the moment we are of free privately or otherwise that this step will be answered promptly by a corresponding and appropriate de-escalation on the other side."
03. opening of Parliament in the Netherlands smoke clouds of smoke bombs on the road. The Dutch state car ride. The Princess Margriet and Christine, half-close. Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard rise from horse-drawn carriage, totally. Princess Beatrix and Amsberg, to the Parliament building, behind them. Juliana reads speech.
04. Dortmund: World Championships of the gymnast in the Westfalenhalle Vault men, ZL. Gymnastics men's. Akinori Nakayama won the floor exercise Mikhail Voronin on the rings receives the highest score, Russia, and WINS. Akinori Nakayama WINS on the horizontal bar. Freestyle in ZL and finish. Floor exercises women: free skate by Vera Caslavska / CSR. She is defeated by the Russian Natalia Kutschinskaja. Natalia Kutschinskaja on uneven bars, ZL. You WINS ahead of the undervalued Doris Prause Fuchs. Weeping American Doris Prause Fuchs. Natalia Kutschinskaja receives a medal, great.
05. Sing "Jesus is my Lord" Knut Kiesewetter Knut Kiesewetter goes beyond the Elbe bridges. Kiesewetter sings in front of Church. Pan across the Church. Close-up Kiesewetter. Church ruins, details. Kiesewetter goes by road. Driving record St. Pauli. Girl in St. Pauli. Negro praying in church. Pan across Church to the top of the Church.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus ; Beatrice von Holland ; Bernhard von Holland ; Christina von Holland ; Goldberg, Arthur ; Juliana von Holland ; Kiesewetter, Knut ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Margriet von Holland ; Caslavska, Vera ; Kutschinskaja, Natalia ; Nakayama, Akinori ; Prause-Fuchs, Doris ; Woronin, Michail
Holland ; CSSR ; Hamburg ; New York ; Dortmund ; Mexico
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Musical events ; Parades ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Townscapes: Germany ; Gymnastics ; UN ; Maneuver ; People ; Currency ; Foreign policy events ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 870/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Warsaw Pact, maneuvers origin: DEFA UN General Assembly (choice d. Pres..)
Origin: Metro Holländ. Opening of Parliament origin: Road Sports Championship in gymnastics camera: Rieck, Seib, l. current bars Kiesewetter-portrait (sings Jesus my Lord) camera: L. origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 347/1956
Welt im Bild 168/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 672/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 397/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 742/1964
Welt im Film 162/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 438/1958
Das Deutsche Gespräch