Die Zeit unter der Lupe 871/1966 04.10.1966
01 Spandau: Dismissal of Albert Speer and Baldur by Schirach prison gate Spandau. Grid position for before onlookers. Cameramen. Headlights. 2 cars with headlights from gate. Camera lens. Schirach gives a press interview at the Hilton. Cameramen. Peer next to his wife. Spear, big, gives press interview, o-ton: "may I tell you briefly, how the 2-3 last days. Maybe interesting For you. Of course, it was quite exciting. But I am happy that I'm here now back out after 20 years."-"he's normal, he is mentally normal?"–"I think a person who perseveres this strain to keep good days in this hustle and bustle of the Verabschiedens, 2-3 shows a large nerve. I would like to say. Because, whether normal or not, that is a question of the doctors." Changing of the guard in Spandau. French troops, British troops marching out. Clock shows 12: 00.
02. 20 years of North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia debris. Destroyed industrial plants. The rebuilt country. Driving record on housing estate past. High-rise building. Day in Düsseldorf, Germany on the 20th anniversary. Meyers sitting next to Schröder, great. Weyer, half-close. Speech keeps Meyers, big, o-ton: "we must and we will change far more face of this country in the next 10 years, as in the past two decades. Beyond all the technical scientific problems, beyond of all different economic and socio-political ideas and demands, this goal remains Supreme guiding principle of our actions. Ensure, that on the Ruhr and Rhine, Weser and lip at the beginning of the 3rd century C.e. the people of freedom, security and prosperity can live and work." Listeners applaud.
03. Holland: Transport of oil rig after Nigeria oil rig, total. Part of setting the largest oil rig. The oil rig is moved by freighter.
04. England: Stabilizer for truck driving truck in curve and flings and revolves around themselves. Installation of a safety device for the brake. TRUCK driving in curve and comes to a stop without skidding.
05 England: underwater tanks tanks with high building emerges from the water and goes ashore. Tanks drive through rough terrain.
06. England: Armoured armoured overcomes obstacles in the terrain. Front wheel flies off in high arch. Armoured continue on 5 wheels.
07. England: Newcomer P 1127 newcomer lands in a small patch of forest clearing and starts.
8 accident story - road breakdown from UFA 532 / 4 - same section. Title: But so's life is bad - image: firefighters in fire extinguishing. Firefighters run and carry the stretcher. Smoke. Joachim Teege with fire helmet comes from smoke and speaks interview. Man held over before him. L. grabs boxes outside door with font emergency exit keep. Rotating warning light from salvage vehicles. Firefighters open the emergency exit door, boxes fall against them. Firefighters get at boxes passing in smoke. Joachim Teege speaks: "the goods is highest" says "but as" Heinrich Heine - picture of man under oxygen tent - "to live's bad."
09 Hamburg: HSV - match Munich 1860 3-2 breakdown from UFA 532 / 6 - same section. Title: The favorite fright - figure: viewers with both hands on the head. Football spectators in excited discussion. Game. Shot on goal by fountain Meier for Munich 1860, ZL. Older viewers with cigar. Munich in the attack. Viewer calls. Küppers shoots that laughs 0 Viewer 2:. Schulz, HSV, plays. Uwe Seeler strikes into the goal, ZL. Viewers, total, swing flags. 2nd half: Defense at the gate of HSV, ZL. HSV storms. Spectators threatened with index finger. Penalty for the HSV. Shot on goal. Fahrian throws himself into the wrong corner, ZL. Gert Dörfel scored the 3-2.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; fire protection; Fire Brigade; aircraft; Football; Oil; Photographers; Reviews; Shipping; Ships; sports audience, sports spectator; Technology; Debris; Watches; Accidents; Youth; automotive engineering, automotive; People; Military; Military events; Crime; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Fire brigade; Military; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 871/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark time stage 20 years North Rhine-Westphalia camera: strong, Luppa origin: Archive Spotlight Speer and Schirach released camera: fire, Rühe technology Holländ. Oil rig origin: Polygoon stabilizer for trucks, submersible tanks armoured newcomer origin: Pathe news the good tip accident series: roads Sports Football: HSV / Munich 1860 camera: Jackson A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 173/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 464/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 514/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 736/1964
Deulig - Woche 52 (seit 1925)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 943/1968