Die Zeit unter der Lupe 872/1966 11.10.1966
01 people go aboard return of the Hanseatic. Settings of the Hanseatic. Chimney of the Hanseatic. Hanseatic sea. Fireboat welcome upon return from Hamburg after fire in New York. Tug of the Hanseatic. Equip. Hanseatic in the dock.
02 Brighton: Labourkongress demonstrating workers in the automotive industry during demonstration procession with banners. Demonstration against the Government's economic policy. Delegates and Wilson on arrival to Congress. Wilson sitting in room.
03. Berlin: Inauguration of the Springer House breakdown from UFA 533 / 1 - shorter here. Title: A group invites – image: cold buffet. Willy Brandt gets out of car, half-close. Oscar Kokoschka's arrival. Lübke's arrival. The building of the Springer home, parked vans in long row in front of House. Axel Springer enters the Ballroom alongside Lübke. Springer welcomes Oscar Kokoschka and guests. Among the guests sitting in the conversation, great. Mende, Barzel, Helmut Schmidt in conversation with Guttenberg, Prince Louis Ferdinand. Axel Springer holds a speech before microphones, half-close. Oscar Kokoschka in conversation. half close. Kokoschka. Berlin picture of the roof of the House of Springer. Working space of Axel Springer on the 18th floor. Lübke, Brandt, Axel sprinter at the wall. Driving record wall. Working space in the Springerhaus. Meeting room. Composing room. Rotary machines. Springer sitting sideways from behind. Pan across the House.
04. crash story: provisional ascents breakdown from UFA 533 / 3 - same section. Joachim Teege faces table with records of the "free fall" and speaks interview. Teege shows bone fractures in case (arm, pelvis, thigh, collarbone, skull.) Besides human skeleton with markers Workers provides crates on barrels and rises. Stack falls together. Workers crashes. Teege speaks skeleton actuality: "Love the life" says Johann Fürchtegott Gellert (image) "but as (picture of man in traction) life is bad."
05. special training for lone of the Bundeswehr drives SUV. Soldiers jump out of cars. Car explodes. Soldiers in the forest near the lone training. Abyss is overcome with rope. Abseiling down cliffs. Crossing River on rope bridge. Exceed obstacle about car tire chain. Creep by car tires. Cover in the bushes. Trapping in the area. Dropping by rope in water with a life vest. Fight man against man.
06. Frankfurt / Main: German Gymnastics Championships camera moves in gymnastics. Wheel driver and wheel driver. Figure riding in wheel gymnastics. Freestyle Champion Anneliese Faber / Würzburg. Small error at the end of the "spiral". Alois Walier wins the men's.
07. Paris: six hours of powerboat racing motor boats on the Seine. Boats jump out of water. Swell. Boats at the turn. Ollinari Scotti / Italy, WINS. Winner half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Kokoschka, Oskar ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Springer, Axel ; Teege, Joachim ; Wilson, Harold ; Faber, Anneliese ; Ollinari-Scotti ; Weckesser, Alois
Berlin ; North Sea ; Brighton ; Hamburg ; England ; Paris ; Frankfurt
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; motor boat race ; rescue services ; Shipping ; Ships ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Cups ; Military ; Foreign policy events ; Gastronomy ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 872/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information return of the "Hanseatic" camera: Pahl, Wiers Labour Congress origin: Pathé news Springerhaus, consecrated in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers accident series: Prov. Ranger extended ascents: lone (special training in the German army) Sports Championships in the wheel camera: L., strong motor boat racing, France origin: Pathé Journal A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 971/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 907/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 131/1952
Welt im Film 256/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 525/1960