Die Zeit unter der Lupe 873/1966 18.10.1966
01 Blackpool: Congress of conservative Hotel Imperial, total. Heath, close to half. Heath get in car. Conservative delegates upon arrival. Meeting/banquet facilities, total. Heath talks, half-close.
02. Carnival of the Sorbs in the Spreewald forest ride through channels in the Spreewald forest. Spree forest landscape. Bridge. Pylons and cables. Smoking chimneys. Berlin-Dresden Guide. Relocation of the Sorbs in traditional costumes. Dancing on folk festivals.
03. accident story: Workwear Joachim Teege faces laundry basket and hanging scraps of clothing on line. Workers attracts front locker work jacket. Button is missing on the sleeve. Workers at a machine. Jacket sleeve caught in the machine. Distorted face of the worker, great, was copied. Joachim Teege: Joseph von Eichendorff (image), "O life, how you are beautiful", says "but as" (image from Verunglücktem, which is then transported away on stretcher) to "live's bad."
04. Warsaw: Members of the National Theatre in yoga practice on the roof of the theatre members of the theatre in gym clothes make yoga practice on the roof between two samples.
05. "Warsaw Autumn" dancers of the French ballet dance music and Dance Festival to the sounds of electronic music. Swedish trombonist, big. Will lie down while playing on the ground. Performance of the impromptu of the composer Zbiginew Rudzinski - modern music.
06. Wrocław: Mozart's c minor mass in the Elisabeth Church in pan over Church, inside. Chorus, singer. Listeners.
07. France: climbers training by special forces of the army mountain. Climbing on the rocks. Mountain shoes, tall. Roped climbing on the rocks. Mountain shoes with spikes for ice. Going over the ridge. Ice axe. Fall in crevasse and pull on the rope.
08 Frankfurt: Swiss test driver Jean Pierre Giants tried automatic seatbelt with crash test driver buckle up themselves. Car drives with wheel ramp and overturns. ZL. Car stays on roof. Drivers get out of car. Cars drive against each other and caught fire. Drivers get out of car. Test driver kisses girl. To resounding over Mercedes. Driver gets out fragmented windscreen.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Customs; Electricity; Industry; Musical events; musical instruments; Shipping; Ships; Dance; accident series; Costumes; Accidents; Youth; automotive engineering, automotive; Landscapes; Military; Transport: General; festivals; Foreign policy events; Yoga; mountain climbing, mountaineering; Industrial; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 873/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Congress of the conservative origin: Pathé news dive Sorb feast in the Spreewald forest origin: DEFA accident series: work clothes In the spotlight Yoga on Warsaw. Theatrical origin: Polkronika Warsaw Autumn (Zeitgenöss. Music) origin: Polkronika Mozart concert in Wrocław Church origin: Polkronika spotlight on Mountaineer origin: Gaumont crash test (KLIPPAN straps) camera: Zaki A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Welt im Bild 47/1953
Worauf wir vertrauen ...
El Mundo al Instante 580/1973