01 disaster in Aberfan, Wales (black avalanche) folks at cleaning up and search for victims. Bucket chain with black sludge. Excavator. Recovery from dead. Faces of miners, great. Dead carried on stretchers. Working at night in the spotlight. Lord Snowdon at the scene. Prince Philip, great. Weeping woman, great.
02. Berlin: Work on the sector boundary houses at Bernauer Straße will be torn down. Vopo with dog. New border walls are drawn. Guards supervise the work. Barbed wire.
03. Johnson Hawaii silhouetted Palm trees. Hawaiian dancers. Johnson go on arrival, half-close. Johnson with Flower necklace goes on between people and shaking hands. Johnson and Ladybird Johnson, great. Johnson walks out front by force. Motorcade drive through narrow people trellis. Johnson going big. Ladybird Johnson, beckoning, half-close.
04. Hamburg: Glass Exhibition of the Finns Timo Sarpaneva indoors Rosenthal (Group 21) image Timo Sarpaneva. Jar stands on a pedestrian crossing. Feet walk past and compete against the vessel. Spinning glass artwork. Inspectors. Before Alsterhaus, glass jar stands on Rails. Tram stops in front of it.
05. Munich: Exhibition Electronica 66 exhibition of electronic components. Electronic calculator. Reception apparatus for television broadcasts of weather satellites.
06. London: Rotates motor show Vauxhall on stand. Motor show, total. 70. Audi Mercedes 300 Daimler, sovereign. Italian sports car. Motor. Foot on the gas pedal. Movable seats.
07. Cologne: Horse racing "European Grand Prix" jockeys on horses. Lahiri on arrival under umbrella, half-close. 2 viewers under umbrella. Ambassador Zarapkin to stands, half-close. Schröder to stands, half-close. Horse legs on grass. Start and race. Aniline leads during the whole race. Home stretch, ZL. English horse catching up outside so that objective photo has to decide victory for aniline. Zarapkin in addition to Lübke handed over to Cup. Lübke strokes winner horse.
08. Braunschweig: Football Eintracht Braunschweig - Borussia Dortmund 3-1 playback. Shot on goal. Viewers filling picture. Goalkeeper fends off ball, ZL (camera behind gate). Young audience, great. Defense saves from goalkeeper, ZL. Brunswick score goal. Viewers call that big. Shot on goal for Braunschweig, ZL. Old man with Hat scratching the head. Shot on goal for Dortmund. Viewers raise arms, full-screen. Mascot bear with football dress Braunschweig.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand information accident in Wales (black avalanche) origin: Pathé news work a. d. Berlin sector border camera: Pahl Johson on Hawaii and New Zealand origin: Metro focal point Galsausstelllung Rosenthal camera: Rieck Electronica, Munich camera: summer Automobilausst. In London origin: Pathé News Sports horse racing in Cologne Grand Prix Europe camera: fire, Zakariah, basic football: Braunschweig/Dortmund camera: Rieck, Zakariah, Brandes, l. A and E
9 o'clock in Aberfan to the grave for nearly 200 people, mostly school children, was a 150 meter-high slag heap in the village of Aberfan, Wales. After persistent rain, she had set in motion and buried 16 houses and a school among themselves.
Miners, army, fire brigade, and hundreds of young volunteers working doggedly, but hopelessly, free to dig the victim. No safety regulations had prevented that since 1892 the slag heap just a few metres away was filled up by the mining settlement. Warnings were ignored until the last minute. What had piled the own grandfathers and fathers in decades of work, brought the death of their children.
Lord Snowdon, native Welsh, was the first member of the Royal family at the scene. Even Prince Philip came to assist his fellow countrymen. While the latest victim recovered, the unrest is growing in the English population. Similar dangers might emanate from 200 other dumps in Wales. Prospects these days in West Berlin, in the Bernaustrasse. The work on the biggest construction site in Central Germany have imperceptibly reached a new stage. Vacant houses that make up the border, here are torn, eliminated last escape routes and field of fire won.
Under the motto "action modern border"-232 km wall and barbed wire for the Western eye should be made more tolerable. The experienced hand grips are under sharp guard. You maybe assets the aesthetics, but not to change the weight of the biggest stigma of the Central regime.
Hawai'i, dropouts fairy island and 50th state of the United States, was the first station on the longest trip to Asia, an American President would ever has undertaken. Almost 40000 km in only 17 days had to Lyndon B. Johnson expected to, as he said "the peace and progress of mankind to serve". President Johnson had set itself two destinations to encourage the free countries of Asia to an Alliance and to find a way to end the conflict with the States allied in the Viet Nam war.
The jubilation on Hawai'i and New Zealand could obscure the President about it that leads the political development in Asia in an uncertain future.
Views of 21 for joint promotion of contemporary forms exhibited cohesive European companies in Hamburg the Glasbläaerwerk of Finn Timo Sarpaneva. Like so much good and almost all new took his creations at the man in the street hardly the attention they deserve. -His artful fabric such as this spray solidified in glass, so interesting, are the professional world but that the chef belonging also to the "group of 21" Rosenthal flew to Hamburg to discuss with the Finns form problems. The Dormalauge, oriented, needs a little time to get to contours, which are as it were as a link between the manifestations of organic life and a modern technical world for millennia on easy way to grasp forms. The taste of the masses undeterred hopes the "group of 21" on a generation that is able to absorb new ideas.
Eleotronioa 66 - under this almost symphonic sounding new neologism presented in Munich the latest evaluations of scientific knowledge: electronic components - components of a world ruled by Cybernetics and automation of morgeno for the first time the Munich electronics prize was awarded. He went in equal parts to a German and American scientists, including for the original method to combine individual building blocks work by magnetic adhesion. This accounts for all connector or cable cords. Myriad II, so called a universal machine of high speed. Production monitoring and control can be simplified with him.
Sensation was a receiver for the televising of weather satellites. Direct recording of a hurricane, the modern electronics allows a more precise meteorological observation, which is hopefully soon will be reflected in our weather reports.
Luxury - so to speak as a recreation of a mood-stifling austerity--offered the this year's motor show in London. Despite Wilson's measures, which were especially the automotive industry, Bale presented bodies, more modern, more convenient and of course faster.
Also the German car face is winking chrome and stable.
Italian cutters work should go to the level above all the interested ladies to inspire. Those who have known the number of traffic accidents after the news that guarantee more safety research carefully.
A fragrance of perfume, petrol, fresh paint and leather was in the air, - while engines you showed internal Laben: silent and scrupulously clean. The sophisticated audience was impressed by the push of a button refinements of gambling industry with the automatic. In one almost forgot that "live drive" today means: the car at least to survive.
Grand Prix of Europe in Cologne Weidenpesch groped a damp autumn audience with the first Germans and other patrons damp to the rails of the track. A jovial ambassadors and a down tuned Minister let fear politically Parabelhaftes, as Western Europe's fastest legs to gallop jumped. They tried to take the money of the "Grand Prix of Europe", the most expensive race of in Germany, the highly favored Russian Stallion "Aniline". "Aniline" however took over the top front of the stand and showed no inclination to surrender it again this year. The "Grand Prize" was a horse race. The huge galloping machine gave plenty of opportunity to consider the merits of Russian training methods with the huge heart and lung space experts of the sub continent.
In the home stretch, however, the insolent casualness with which canterten Jockey Nassibow and "Aniline" to 175,000 mark, almost endangered their victory. The small English Salvo threw his reserves in the battle and only the photo finish decided that Nassibow had won asleep. A related complaint alleging of the race underlined the superiority of "Aniline" for low wage high-hand stamped foreign exchange out of the ground.
Favorite football festival in Brunswick. For the first time since the founding of the Bundesliga, the stadium was filled to the last seat. League leaders Eintracht Braunschweig, the big surprise of this season, Borussia Dortmund, received the European Cup winner which after a series of defeat by his high win 1 FC Cologne again of talk had made.
At its best of the World Cup wing hero - Emmerich. The excellent Brunswick defense chain had come only rarely in dangerous shot positions.
The high-class match ended with a righteous halftime score of 0-0. Then, the stronger condition of good prevailed. Brunswick 3-0 leads after neunminütigem burst of speed.
Four minutes before the end, Assauer scored the consolation goal for the Borussia and thus the only gate, which previously suffered to Brunswick on its own course.
Persons in the Film
Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Snowdon ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Zarapkin
Hamburg ; Munich ; Rome ; Aberfan ; London ; Berlin ; Hawai'i ; Cologne ; Braunschweig
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; DDR ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Disasters ; Football ; Plants ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Technology ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Mascot ; Military ; Foreign policy events ; Exhibitions ; Mining ; Military ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator