Die Zeit unter der Lupe 875/1966 01.11.1966
01 UN-anniversary and world refugee day international costumes group sings in front of the UN building. Flags in front of the UN building. Pan across UN building. World ball rolls on the table. Hall of the building. UN building, total. Camera trip. Prospective refugees. Refugees at the border of the Russian zone. Asian refugees. On cars will have loaded, children, big. Chinese who had fled in the slums of Hong Kong. Palestine refugees. Crying child, great. Tibetan refugee children in school in Germany learn german.
02. the children in Aberfan with Queen Elizabeth relatives of the dead children of the disaster of Aberfan go funeral with flowers. Children coffin is carried. Priest, coffins in mass grave. Members before burial. Queen Elizabeth speaks to parents, half-close. Flower cross.
03. Johnson in Manila (Manila Conference) and Viet Nam Johnson, half close, at Manila Conference. Johnson to sign final Protocol. Johnson visited a base of the army in South Vietnam and distinguished soldiers.
04. Crisis in Bonn, Schröder arrive wardrobe, large. Barzel on arrival, great. Erhard goes next to Gerstenmaier, half-close. Sign meeting please do not disturb. Mende speaks, surrounded actuality, reasons of resignation of the FDP Ministers of journalists, half close,: "I the Lord Chancellor informed, that the four Ministers to explain her resignation the FDP after the disagreements could not be bridged." Gerstenmaier surrounded by reporters, half-close. Adenauer, half-close. Barzel talks production sound, and gives explanation of the CDU/CSU faction: "again, the FDP has triggered a Government crisis and explicitly declared the coalition over in public. The FDP alone the responsibility for the resulting situation." Cameramen, half-close.
05. Mendes 50th birthday Wehner on arrival, half-close. Image of Mende. Bust of Mende. Mende, great. Barzel than Gratulant presented package. Son Mende, great. Wehner presents gift. Margot Mende with her son in her arms. Mende in conversation with Schröder, great. Erhard than Gratulant, great.
06. Paris: press conference de Gaulle de Gaulle at press conference, half-close. Hall of the press conference with representatives of the press and cameramen, total. (Deterioration of german French relations).
07. accident story - bad-laden self-propelled carriages Joachim Teege builds each other building blocks. The Tower collapses. Writing on a module only thinking then action. Theo Petersen stacks packages on self-propelled carriages. With self-propelled carriages travels through door. Packages fly off in addition to workers and on tracks. Train package. The packets over Petersen fall under braking. Repetition of the braking in ZL. "Oh God, life is beautiful," sighs Friedrich von Schiller (image), "but so (image: man with head bandage lying in bed) it lives badly."
08 before Olympics Mexico high diver. Float in water. Tower jumper. Turner on the pommel horse. Diamidow / Russia turns on the horizontal bar and WINS. Voronin / Russia turns on the ring and WINS. Natalia Kutschinskaya turns on bars (2.). Vera Caslavska turns on the parallel bars and WINS. Natalia Kutschinskaya in floor exercise (2.). Vera Caslavska in floor exercise (1.).
09. Mexico: Female Lady Bullfighter young bull runs in arena. Stierkämpferinnen fight clumsy bull calf with towels. Bored audience
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer; Elizabeth von England; Erhard, Ludwig; Gaulle de, Charles; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Johnson, Lyndon B.; Petersen, Theo; Schröder, Gerhard; Teege, Joachim; Wehner, Herbert; Caslavska, Vera; Diamidow, Sergej; Kutschinskaja, Natalia; Woronin, Michail
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Flags; Refugees; Musical events; Olympics; Medals, awards, honors; Photographers; Press, press conferences; Swimming; bullfighting; Deaths, funerals; diving; Gymnastics; Youth; UN; Art; Currency; Foreign policy events; Listener; Buildings in North America; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 875/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Spotlight UN-anniversary and world refugee day origin: Metro, archive information Aberfan funeral (and Queen visit) origin: Pathé news Johnson in Manila and Viet Nam (Manila Conference) origin: Metro crisis in Bonn camera: basic of Mendes birthday de Gaulle press conference origin: Eclair the good tip accident series: poorly loaded trolleys sport before Olympics Mexico female. Stierkämpferinnen origin: Mexico A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 86/1947
Welt im Film 245/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 342/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 793/1965
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
El Mundo al Instante 1218/1990