Die Zeit unter der Lupe 876/1966 08.11.1966
01 report Spindler - workers as co-owners workers and workers in the textile plant of Spindler in Hilden. Spindler speaks in his work with worker. Spindler goes next to Walters through work and gives interview about successes its operational reform, o-ton: "now, by an experiment no speech can be. Anyway, we have carried out our cooperation in most difficult economic situations, she has proved its shiny us. I therefore believe that, even in the current difficult economic situation our process could impact examples."-"but have no doubt quite substantial personal benefit?"-" well, it goes without saying that a company in which everything works harmoniously together, is easier to manage and bring even better results than perhaps another. " But I share with my colleagues so my winnings and let them also my participate in decision, so that while nobody is." Fellow entrepreneur Assembly of work. At the Conference table with his workers, workers give Spindler interviews about their opinion for participation, o-ton: "Yes, I'm with entrepreneurs, I am satisfied and can say that we can talk." - "the main thing is, it pops out financially somewhat. The other thing don't care a worker Yes anyway."-"You are so even fellow entrepreneurs?"-"I ", I'm not a fellow entrepreneur." - "why?" - not the necessary sense of duty, to be bound to the company. I want to be free, I can say: so, I listen to today or tomorrow, go somewhere else, and as a fellow entrepreneur you can't do that. Then I feel, I'd let the company down, somehow." Running machines. Italian workers speaking as fellow entrepreneurs, large, original sound: "I am an Italian guest workers and for me with entrepreneurs is very, very important, financially and morally." "For the company, for which Mr. Spindler is also important, because so he knows that I work with more momentum, with a heart."
02. Berlin: Breakdown of 537 visit of British Foreign Minister Brown / 3 - same section. Brown enters the room and is greeted by Brandt. Brandt and Brown in table talk. Brown and Brandt climb scaffolding at the wall. Close-up of Brown. The Brandenburg Gate. Road sign road of 17 June. Bus leaves from Brandenburg Gate.
03. Bonn: Bundestag vote for Chancellor Erhard of confidence breakdown from UFA 537 / 4 - same section. Carlo Schmid as Bundestag President speaks interview: "the session Presidium is not unanimous. It must be counted." Erhard in conversation with members of Parliament, half-close. Empty Chamber. Members enter by Yes or no. Carlo Schmid Announces voting results. Original sound. Crown, half-close. Black head in addition to Stoltenberg, half-close. Mende, half-close. SPD deputies clapping.
04. Bonn: Federal press ball Mende dance. Margot Mende dance. Hunter dances. Necklines of women. Carlo Schmid in conversation. Mende alongside Margot Mende. Strauss. Schröder speaks with Augstein, Barzel, Augstein speaks with Carlo Schmid.
05. Marostica: chess match with live figures onslaught of citizens on the market square in historic costumes of the 15th century. Living chess pieces on the marketplace moving trains, used on chess.
06. England: Happening of the Duke of Bedford old furniture are offloaded by balloon. Kamle wears old piece of furniture. Old furniture on cart. Students bring classroom dressed up as Roman slaves. Old furniture are thrown on the pile and set on fire.
07. bad Brückenau: over 61 years go race the grandfathers old men in Turnzeug to start for forest run. Start. Men run by road and in the forest. Big runners. Runners run slowly, sometimes cumbersome. Winner August Grünewald, 65, runs through the target. Runners with shifting number. Men in the shower give interview, o-ton: "I came here without training and just thought to take part as old Grandpa here because I had a good spirit from the ground up." - "How one remains young in age?" - "because one would have to make actually daily an endurance at least." - "at the age you staying young, when one morning early cold wash himself off and drink some Hühnerbrüh, net true ", and a glass of good red wine and then of course some forest run and remain always fresh in motion." Thicker runner runs last finish.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Augstein, Rudolf; Brandt, Willy; Brown, George; Erhard, Ludwig; Grünewald, August; Krone; Spindler; Schmid, Carlo; Schröder, Gerhard; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth; Stoltenberg, Gerhard; Teege, Joachim; Wiechmann, Johannes
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Customs; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Industry; Domestic events; Interviews; Policy; Decorations; State visits (inside); Costumes; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Social events; Economy; Jobs; Migrant workers; Industrial; Policy; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 876/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand under the magnifying glass Spindler (workers as co-owner) reportage camera: Pahl, Wiers information Minister Brown in Berlin camera: Jürgens mutton jump in the Bundestag camera: Luppa Federal press ball camera: Luppa, l. mainly cheerful chess tournament with live figures origin: Corona happening at Duke v. Bedford origin: Pathé News Sports race grandfathers camera: Rau, Rieck, l. A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952
Welt im Film 138/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 588/1961
Welt im Film 55/1946