Die Zeit unter der Lupe 877/1966 15.11.1966
01 policy in Bonn - Chancellor candidate - coalition talks he was surrounded by reporters, total. Kiesinger speaks as the CDU/CSU's candidate for Chancellor, actuality, big: "I have this heavy Office, I am well aware how difficult it is to bring things to a good target soon acquired with the will to put all my energy out, and I would ask you for your understanding when I at this moment to programmistische statements pass." Kiesinger in conversation with Strauss, close to half. CDU/CSU-SPD Coalition discussion. At the negotiating table Brandt, Wehner, Kiesinger, Strauss, Barzel.
02. Washington: American mid-term elections with vote of Republican polling. Negress resigns from election cell. Cowboy actor Ronald Reagan, will be elected in California, laughing, half-close. Lurleen Wallace, representative of Alabama, as the elected representative of the Republican party. The first colored Congressman Brooke, great. Robert Kennedy, half-close. Rockefeller, half-close.
03. Expansion of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport aerial view of the airfield. Access roads. Driving record. Drive through tunnel. Large hall. Pan across the airport grounds.
04. accident story 10 - storage and stacking breakdown from UFA 538 / 5 - same section. Joachim Teege sits wearing a turban in the Chair and reads Egyptian writing. He speaks and shows on screen. Egyptian construction. Mr. Dr. Hilpert together messy stacks boxes as a warehouse worker. Pictures of him on camel riding at Egypt travel. Box falls on him from above. Joachim Teege speaks, o-ton: "Take it easy with life" says Theocritus (image) but so... (Image of Egypt travel and obituary) life is bad."
05. new Brandenburg: cultural centre of the eastern zone of modern structural engineering. Old streets of new Brandenburg. Library. Radio and photo lab. Children singing and playing. Works by Kasperpuppen. Sound sculptures. Saxophone player, great. Drummer. Culture Tower illuminated at night.
06. Drug LSD - France hand grabs out sugar and do it in a coffee cup. A girl in the rush. Hand gropes along House wall. Girls talking about LSD, big, o-ton: "J'ai fait 15 voyages au LSD." Les murs fuyaient, s ' ouvraient les portes. Qui je voyais image me rendaient folle, the masques horribles. "Aujourd'hui plus rien n 'a d' importance." Fluctuating walls. Fonts LSD. Police officers check the young people. Ecstatic dance. LSD is done in coffee, great. Man and woman in the rush. Great faces. Woman's swaying lamp. Lying man. People in drug Detox facility for intellectual collapse.
07. Hamburg: Football HSV - 1 FC Kaiserslautern 1-0 players on pitch. Uwe Seeler is attacked and crashes. Stephen charge ahead. Defenders of Kaiserslautern Schneider shoots own goal on defense, ZL. Spectators cheering, half-close. Goalkeeper defense. Uwe Seeler on the ball. Shot against the crossbar of the HSV gate. Bored spectators, half-close. Boy yawns.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer; Brandt, Willy; Brooke; Hilpert; Kennedy, Robert; Kiesinger, Kurt; Reagan, Ronald; Rockefeller, Nelson; Wallace, Lurleen; Wehner, Herbert; Dörfel, Charly Bernd; Seeler, Uwe; Schneider, Oskar
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Books; Domestic events; Children; Football; musical instruments; Night; Townscapes: Australia; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Youth; Cultural events; Art; Works of art; Transport: General; Elections; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Construction; Buildings in Europe; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 877/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information policy in Bonn (coalition crisis) camera: Luppa Congress elections in the United States origin: Metro Airport Amsterdam origin: road accident series: storage and stacking enlarged culture Tower in Neubrandenburg origin: DEFA under the magnifying glass of LSD-reportage origin: Gaumont sports v HSV/Kaiserslautern camera: L., Rieck, Seib, Petersen A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 437/1958
Welt im Film 108/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 817/1965
Welt im Bild 124/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955