Die Zeit unter der Lupe 879/1966 29.11.1966
01 policy in Bonn - coalition CDU - SPD Federal Eagle in the Chamber (the title base). Kiesinger, Lübke and Barzel surrounded by journalists, behind him. Brandt, behind him Schiller. Coalition meeting. Swing from one side of the table with Brandt and Schiller to Kiesinger, Barzel and Strauss. Newspaper headlines. Grand Coalition. Cameramen and reporters. Kiesinger is explanation. Schröder, half-close. Stoltenberg, half close, von hassel, half-close. Adenauer going Kiesinger.
02. Lübke in Mexico Lübke goes next to Wilhelmine Lübke, totally. Confetti. Lübke in the car next to President Diaz Ordaz, close to half. Ride through Mexico City. Drive through illuminated city. Lahiri speaks before national Congress, total and half close. Lübke with wreath-laying ceremony. Lübke enlists in book of the city.
03. Casteau: NATO headquarters in Belgium - General Lemnitzer reveals small Belgian village of Casteau Memorial. Cars drive by road. Farmhouses. Cows. General Lemnitzer, NATO Supreme Allied Commander, unveiled a monument to the founding of the NATO Headquarters. Construction of NATO structures for the new headquarters.
04. accident series - incorrect use of tool Joachim Teege stands next to photo wall and shows on images of aircraft accidents, car accidents, ship sunsets. Construction site. Workers on scaffolding. Workers tried with wrench and screw to turn on 2nd wrench as an extended lever arm, loses balance and crashes. Joachim Teege with Homburg speaks: "How life is so beautiful," says Grillparzer (image), "but such (man in a wheelchair, image) to live's bad."
05. flood in Florence swivel over the city. Works of art recovered from mud and water. Mud in the streets. Works of art on the street. National Library with corrupted fonts, permeated by water and mud. Hand scrolls in corrupt books. Restorers working on damaged paintings and works of art. Statue from below covered in mud.
06. the world of tomorrow: world exhibition, Montreal, 5 months before the balloon Montreal. Construction site of the World Expo. Workers on the building. Modern Hall buildings. German Pavilion in the construction, steel mesh construction with flower motifs "Germany to day" - modern exhibition buildings. Exhibition. Monorail. Driving record on buildings over.
07 Warsaw Jazz Festival: Swingle Singers conductor. The Swingle Singers Sing suite in b minor by Johann Sebastian Bach. Singer front microphone with voice-acrobatic performance.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Barzel, Rainer ; Brandt, Willy ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Lücke, Paul ; Ordaz, Diaz ; The Swingle Singers ; Schiller, Karl ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Teege, Joachim ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Books ; Hands ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Youth ; Art ; Works of art ; Water ; Foreign policy events ; NATO ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; construction ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 879/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information policy in Bonn camera: basic Lübke in Mexico origin: Mexico NATO's formation in Belgium (General Lemmitzer lays foundation stone) origin: Belgavox the good tip accident series III: incorrect use of tool focus on Florence flood origin: Corona tomorrow's World Expo Montreal (5 months prior) origin: Canada current bars of Swingle Singers (Jazz Jamboree in Poland) origin: Polkronika A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Im Flugzeug über Travemünde
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 353/1956
Welt im Film 26/1945
Welt im Film 9/1945