Die Zeit unter der Lupe 880/1966 06.12.1966
01 portrait Hermann Rahman rock man, great speaker table, is making notes (title underground). Archive footage: opening of Parliament of England, wedding Baudouin - Fabiola. Nobel prize ceremony. Germany visit Elizabeth. Engraving by St. Bernhard tunnel. Big Rock man. Spinning tape. Photos of rock man as a reporter. Stack running Esso Germany. Rock man, large, interview, interview are: "now were the most ominous moments in those 25 years?" - "it's the return of the last prisoners of war from the Soviet Union. That was really a so deeply moving moment, that it was difficult for my colleagues and me, the right words to find, because simply the whole shock of war once again in our limbs went."-"there is a marked difficulty in your profession?"-"I would say. And I am thinking of the many specialties that exist in our environment. There are not so many specialists in journalism. Sometimes one is yes maybe foolhardy, that one dares to approach on a subject, you can ask some questions while on the other hand, risked, and before one has respect and fear, a certain horror that he could suddenly be a counter-question partner?"-"what was your probably amüsantester slip of the tongue?"-"I remember a story, it happened once in the weather report and it should be read ", the clouds will increase on the night of Monday and it came out, the population will rise in the night of Monday." Friedland (archive). Rieck turning behind camera, great. Spinning vinyl, big, microphone, great. Rock man as spokesman of Die Deutsche Wochenschau, great speaker table.
02. Swiss air force jets taking off. Flight over the Alps of the flight season with aerial views of the mountains. Exercise target release. Impact of grenades and fires. Rotating propeller. Enemy aircraft forced to land over Swiss territory. Belly landing an aircraft. Start a mirage and flight. Jet contrails above clouds.
03. Frankfurt: film ball dancing couples (title underground). Sabine Sinjen, half close, in an interview. Hans Jürgen Bäumler, are autograph and being kissed by young girls. Karl Mildenberger, half-close. Dancing couples.
04. stamp auction armoured car driving before. 2 men carry bag for auction. Auction of valuable Saxony-three loop. Stamps, big. Faces of people at auction, great. Auctioneer speaks o-ton: "famous owners have owned it for decades and he is now here on this December 2, 1966 for the 600,000 mark the exclamation. And I've got 600,000 here. Please more than 600,000 mark for the unique arc. I'm going to call Zurich. Is there more than 600,000 mark in Zurich. 600,000 mark for the mark 1 620,000 are here! 620,000 mark to 1. Please more than 620,000 marks. Again on the 1st to the 2nd 620,000 mark to 3." Surcharge for 620,000 DM.
05. Munich: Zoo in the Department store Oberpollinger head Python, large, züngelnd. Parrot, big. Camäleon. Monkey in a cage. Buyers in pet store. Lizard on arm by seller. Bird is packed in the box. Hamster in the cage. Hamster is packed in the box. Python is packed in a bag.
06. Düsseldorf: million Christmas tree necklace, sparkling, big. Large stone sparkling. Christmas tree of full of beads and stones in a jewellery shop window.
07. Franz Gruber's song "Silent night, Holy Night" French choir boy Sing holy night, silent night. The village of Oberndorf. Crucifix in the snow. Children go with candles to the grave of Franz Gruber. Piano and Franz Gruber's image. German children sing "Silent night, Holy Night". Christmas crib figures. Negro King of Kings 3. Nativity-representation of the birth. French choir boy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bombs; stamps; Trade, finance; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Children; filmmaking; aircraft; Musical events; musical instruments; Photographers; Portraits; Jewelry; Townscapes: Europe; Dance; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Art; Works of art; Kissing, kissing scenes; People; Cups; Military; Social events; Christmas; winter pictures; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Construction; Auctions; Autographs; Buildings in Europe; Military; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 880/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand profile rock man portrait camera: L., Rieck, Rühe origin: Archive time show Swiss air force origin: Cine journal information film-ball camera: Zaki stamp auction camera: Zimpel Zoo in the Department Store (Oberpollinger) camera: Rau millions Tannenbaum, Düsseldorf camera: basic current bars silent night, Holy Night origin: Pathé journal, Austria A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Mackensens Siegeszug durch die Dobrudscha
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 485/1959