Die Zeit unter der Lupe 884/1967 03.01.1967
01 memory of the transfer of territory of the Saar before 10 years Saar landscape, heaps, chimneys. Adenauer speaking before Parliament about transfer territory of the Saar, o-ton: "we Germans have no means to force France to a waiver of his position at the Saar against his will. On the other hand, ladies and gentlemen, France also can bring US against our will nor to, that we recognise the position, has established itself in the Saar region." Newspaper notices. Customs barrier descends. Plebiscite in the Saar. Election posters. Adenauer for the train ride into the Saar plebiscite. Waving people. Adenauer surrounded by people.
02. Viet Nam: Appearance of Bob hope Bob hope in addition to Reita Faria, the "most beautiful woman in the world". Soldiers as a listener, screen-filling. Bob hope dances. Juggler. Japanese dance. Soldiers clapping.
03. the Hague: World Press Photo breakdown from UFA 545/3 - something shorter. Photos: Man with head arm supported on, weeping woman. Wounded Vietnamese with blindfold. Child with head bandage. Child order. Award-winning photo of a Japanese. Prisoner is dragged behind tanks. Claus von Amsberg, great. Amsberg presented prices. Photos: billiards player, moving. Archer. Car racing with Carom. Flying car wheels.
04. Munich: 3-D photography with laser beam tests with 3-D photography. Man talks about holography, o-ton: "holography is a novel and interesting procedure, with which we can record spatial opposites really spatially. It is based on the special properties of light of lasers and for this reason we use such a laser for our recording and playback. Its light comes out in the form of a sharply focused beam, is divided by a partially transparent mirrors in two partial beams, from which this part on the object is thrown and our object illuminated." Apparatus using laser beam for spatial photography. Laser light is split and reflected. Spatial image appears.
05. Berlin: People, animals, sensations man rides on giraffe. Man drops himself on jump mattress Chair backward and jumps back in again. Kangaroo boxing man k. o. artist turns into the tooth slope. Man tackle partner on hands lying down and standing up. 2 women climb up ladder, one standing on its head of the other. Camera trick goes top and Untermann. Schweinehirtin dressiertem pork. Artist ignites suit and jumps into the pool.
06. Garmisch sponsor churches: four hills tournament breakdown from UFA 545/8 - here slightly longer cut. Title: Sport, sport, sport, image: ski jumpers at the start. Ski jumpers at the start and on the Hill. Total Garmisch. ZL jumps (3), Dieter Neuendorf, Thuringia. Tikander jumps (2.). Wirkola / Norway jumps, ZL and WINS with 91.5 m. Wirkola after victory, half-close.
07. traffic analysis: dead of street car cemetery. Children play in scrapped cars. Salvage cars, wrecked. City traffic with lots of cars. Casualty on stretcher. Car parking is available on both sides of the road. Curve of deaths of city traffic. Accident at the edge of the highway. Highway accident points.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Domestic events; Children; News, communications; Reviews; Indians; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Accidents; automotive engineering, automotive; Cultural events; Landscapes; People; Transport: General; Currency; Elections; Customs; Architecture; Exhibitions; Mining; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 884/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Saar 10 years german origin: archive of Bob hope in Viet Nam origin: Metro World Press Photo origin: Polygoon technique laser beam (3B photography) camera: harsh spotlight people animals sensations camera: L., Pahl sports four hills tournament camera: Rau, Oakley under the magnifying glass traffic viewing camera: L., Rahim A, E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 128/1954
Welt im Bild 142/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 92/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 66/1951
Welt im Film 238/1949
Welt im Film 111/1947
Welt im Film 330/1951