Die Zeit unter der Lupe 886/1967 17.01.1967
01 red guards in Beijing beckoning Chinese, screen-filling. On the stands of Mao Tse Tung, total. Parade of flags. Close-up of Mao Tse Tung. Mass moving of the Red Guard. Giant image of Mao. Image filling mass of the red guards in parades.
02. Kiesinger in Paris presented guard. Photographers. De Gaulle and Kiesinger sit opposite each other. De Gaulle, half-close. Kiesinger, half-close. Kiesinger occurs Brandt, Pompidou, Couve De Murville in addition to de Gaulle on terrace, next to him. Close-up Kiesinger. Pompidou between Kiesinger and Brandt in a dinner suit. Photographers. Kiesinger, great. Brandt and Pompidou, great. Kiesinger and Couve de Murville, great. Watch in the Elysée Palace. Gala dinner. Kiesinger near Pompidou sitting, half-close. Brandt besides Couve de Murville, half-close. Feast, total.
03. Hamburg: 10 years Leadership Academy Blankenese welcomes Defense Minister Schröder officer. Helmut Schmidt, large, smoking. Schröder, in an interview with de Mazière, half-close. Schröder, in an interview with Helmut Schmidt. Schröder speaks with Scharnhorst. Schröder holds speech, actuality, total and half close: "is often overlooked, that the less armed forces defence available, it must be so mobile, modern and flexible. The defence of the entire Federal territory remains the defense policy goal." Among the listeners of Helmut Schmidt, great. Listeners applaud.
04. Kiel: 100 years Carpenter Kiel poster 100 years Carpenter Kiel. Daniels goes through exhibition. Daniels welcomes old postilion. Model of a modern satellite station. Envelopes with stamps and brands. Dollinger, half-close. Young girls speak in old fashioned phones.
05. portrait: Jean Tinguely Mann goes along on wall. Tinguely in addition to machine. Time machine paints pictures. Tinguely machine of exhibition in New York City sprays flame. Different Tinguely machines in operation, spinning wheels, and mechanics. Tinguely when working on machine for exposition Matreal. Close-up Tinguely. Tinguely speaks interview: "the only thing that is really solid, stable and solid, is the movement. It's paradoxical, but I can exemplify this idea by this relief. The relief keeps me in touch with my moving, All the time changing world."
06. France: farmer's daughter is cow head Miss France 1967, big. Hand reaching into grain Bowl. Geese. Legs in wellies go through mud. Feet in high hoes go through mud. Farmer's daughter in a swimsuit at Miss. The Miss France pageant. Photographers on the farm. Miss France in the cowshed. You milking cow. Cinematographer. Farmer's daughter combing the long hair and painted eyebrows and lips. Miss France in evening dress. You kill chain. It runs as a farmer's daughter with shorts on the beach.
07 Grindelwald and Wengen Grindelwald ski race: giant slalom: runner on the slopes. Annie Ruth / France runs. It is 2. Nancy Greene / Canada runs through the gates. It runs through the goal and WINS. Special: Gina Hathorn, England on the track. Annie Ruth / France WINS. Downhill skiing: Runners with helmets on the track. Fall. Isabelle is me / France 2 run through the goal. Close-up Isabelle me after the race. Nancy Greene / Canada wins. Lauberhorn: men's downhill: runner on the track. Falls. 2. If Leo Lacroix / France, Jean Claude Killy WINS. Killy in addition to Lacroix, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy; Couve de Murville; Dollinger, Werner; Gaulle de, Charles; Kiesinger, Kurt; Maizière von, Ulrich; Tse Tung, Mao; Pompidou, George; Scharnhorst; Schmidt, Helmut; Schröder, Gerhard; Tinguely, Jean; Famose, Annie; Greene, Nancy; Hathorn, Gina; Killy, Jean Claude; Lacroix, Leo; Mir, Isabelle
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; Hands; cameramen, cameramen; Parades; Photographers; Posters, fonts, banners; Portraits; Postal, postal services; Advertising; beauty care; beauty pageants; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Animals (except dogs); Watches; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Art; Works of art; People; Military; Foreign policy events; Agriculture; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Agriculture; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 886/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information red guards, Beijing origin: Pathé journal Kiesinger in Paris Bundeswehr origin: Pathé journal 10 years Leadership Academy, Blankenese 100 years Carpenter, Kiel In the spotlight on Tinguely origin: Gaumont mainly cheerful Miß France origin: Gaumont sport skiing Grindelwald and Wengen origin: Cine Journal A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Weltkrieg 1914-18 (Frontflieger u.a.)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 45/1950
Welt im Bild 57/1953
Welt im Film 185/1948
Der Staatsbesuch in Pakistan
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 744/1964
Welt im Bild 7/1952