Die Zeit unter der Lupe 887/1967 24.01.1967
01 Rotterdam: Expansion of the harbour Europort Harbour, total. Emergence of new docks in the dock of Rotterdam. Backhoe dredging of harbour basin. Water and mud flow separated from pipes.
02. United States: Apollo project breakdown from UFA 548 / 5 - same section. Astronauts get in capsule. Astronauts in the capsule lying at trial practice. Astronauts leave the capsule. Chaffee, large, white, large, Grissom, great. The 3 astronauts. Framework of the Saturn rocket.
03. Chicago: Fire in the Exhibition Centre burnt out halls. Frozen water in layers of ice on the rubble.
04. Hamburg: painting auction as an aid for Florence auctioneer auction. Auction of the self portrait of Dix and the Berlin image of Oscar Kokoschka. The painter Arnold Fiedler, large, on the auction.
05. Hamburg: Auction of the Hanseatic Hanseatic travels accompanied by fire loeschbooten. Rain drips into a puddle. People go to the auction in the rain. People on board the vessel. Viewing inventory in cabins. Art figure. Chairs. Boy turns at the helm on the command bridge. Man at the wheel. Auctioneer at the auction. 2 lamps will be auctioned. Man offers. Auction of the rescue ring. Auction the entire bar Setup. Buyer gives interview about the purposes of the inventory, o-ton: "Would you tell us please what you're going to?" - "I'll try, with any brewery in Bremen again to build this space in Bremen, as a restaurant."
06. Munich: Bambi award Ella Fitzgerald sings. Lieselotte Pulver in silver dress and long earrings, sitting. Johannes Heesters, great. Bambi gets Piere Brice. Elisabeth Flickenschildt receives Bambi. Lieselotte Pulver receives Bambi and speaks interview: "I would like to get the Bambi, both Grandma, and then Munich in heaven with Ludwig Thoma." Gerd Fröbe speaks interview: "I have received him, makes me very happy, and I have forward as old stag of course on this small deer." Bambi's picture filling. Heinz Rühmann Bambi speaks interview: "I think that this gift is even more valuable because it comes from you and our audience and men's scholar from a Commission."
07. Arosa: Horses trot horse races with Sulkys on skids. Horse racing in the snow. Winner is by horse. Steaming horse breath after races in the cold.
08th Kitzbühel: Hahnenkamm race runners at the start of the slalom: it wins Jean Claude Killy. Toni Sailer, half close, Director of photography. Downhill: Franz Vogler / Germany on the line. He is 2nd run finish. Vogler after run, half-close. The winner of Killy on the track. Killy, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brice, Pierre; Chaffee; Fiedler, Arnold; Fitzgerald, Ella; Flickenschildt, Elisabeth; Fröbe, Gerd; Grissom, Virgil I.; Heesters, Johannes; Pulver, Lieselotte; Rühmann, Heinz; White, Edward; Killy, Jean Claude; Sailer, Toni; Vogler, Franz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Fire; filmmaking; Photographers; Rockets; Rain; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; Ships; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Townscapes: Europe; harness racing; Art; Works of art; Jobs; Construction; Auctions; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 887/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Europort (port of Rotterdam) origin: Polygoon Apollo project origin: Metro fire in Chicago origin: Metro painting auction for Florence camera: Zaki, l. spotlight Hanseatic auction camera: Seib, l. Bambi Awards Spotlight camera: Rau, summer sport Arosa horse racing origin: Cine journal Hahnenkamm ski race (ski) origin: Austria A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 99/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 192/1953