01 Rotterdam: Expansion of the harbour Europort Harbour, total. Emergence of new docks in the dock of Rotterdam. Backhoe dredging of harbour basin. Water and mud flow separated from pipes.
02. United States: Apollo project breakdown from UFA 548 / 5 - same section. Astronauts get in capsule. Astronauts in the capsule lying at trial practice. Astronauts leave the capsule. Chaffee, large, white, large, Grissom, great. The 3 astronauts. Framework of the Saturn rocket.
03. Chicago: Fire in the Exhibition Centre burnt out halls. Frozen water in layers of ice on the rubble.
04. Hamburg: painting auction as an aid for Florence auctioneer auction. Auction of the self portrait of Dix and the Berlin image of Oscar Kokoschka. The painter Arnold Fiedler, large, on the auction.
05. Hamburg: Auction of the Hanseatic Hanseatic travels accompanied by fire loeschbooten. Rain drips into a puddle. People go to the auction in the rain. People on board the vessel. Viewing inventory in cabins. Art figure. Chairs. Boy turns at the helm on the command bridge. Man at the wheel. Auctioneer at the auction. 2 lamps will be auctioned. Man offers. Auction of the rescue ring. Auction the entire bar Setup. Buyer gives interview about the purposes of the inventory, o-ton: "Would you tell us please what you're going to?" - "I'll try, with any brewery in Bremen again to build this space in Bremen, as a restaurant."
06. Munich: Bambi award Ella Fitzgerald sings. Lieselotte Pulver in silver dress and long earrings, sitting. Johannes Heesters, great. Bambi gets Piere Brice. Elisabeth Flickenschildt receives Bambi. Lieselotte Pulver receives Bambi and speaks interview: "I would like to get the Bambi, both Grandma, and then Munich in heaven with Ludwig Thoma." Gerd Fröbe speaks interview: "I have received him, makes me very happy, and I have forward as old stag of course on this small deer." Bambi's picture filling. Heinz Rühmann Bambi speaks interview: "I think that this gift is even more valuable because it comes from you and our audience and men's scholar from a Commission."
07. Arosa: Horses trot horse races with Sulkys on skids. Horse racing in the snow. Winner is by horse. Steaming horse breath after races in the cold.
08th Kitzbühel: Hahnenkamm race runners at the start of the slalom: it wins Jean Claude Killy. Toni Sailer, half close, Director of photography. Downhill: Franz Vogler / Germany on the line. He is 2nd run finish. Vogler after run, half-close. The winner of Killy on the track. Killy, great.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand information Europort (port of Rotterdam) origin: Polygoon Apollo project origin: Metro fire in Chicago origin: Metro painting auction for Florence camera: Zaki, l. spotlight Hanseatic auction camera: Seib, l. Bambi Awards Spotlight camera: Rau, summer sport Arosa horse racing origin: Cine journal Hahnenkamm ski race (ski) origin: Austria A and E
Details Rotterdam, the sharpest opponent of German ports, build for the future. In the dock area "Europort, EEC funds newly developed, created docks and waterways.
The refineries settled recently are only busy, if they can be operated from the new giant tankers.
The dredger "Van Hattem" lifting a 25-meter-deep channel 2 ½ kilometers currently. Fully automatic intake manifolds, flush the water-sand mixture on board. In a special procedure, water and sand are separated here again.
Still, 120,000 ton on the newly Štrkovec fairways. But the 300,000 tonne which fasten at the new pier should be planned.
America's astronauts are preparing for a journey to the moon. The Apollo program in its last phase occurs on Cape Kennedy. Daily increases the astronaut team in the three-seat space capsule, to learn to the bewildering array of levers, control knobs and faucets. In a few weeks, Saturn V is the most powerful thrust rocket of the world that raise Moon chasuble Apollo I, for the first time in orbit.
In Chicago, icy cold was the reason that a fire in the world's largest trade fair centre assumed devastating proportions: the water froze before it could smother the flames.
Burned with the huge steel and concrete halls also the exhibition goods. The damage reached an involuntary world record: DM 400 million.
500 pictures of Hamburg artists were the focus of an auction, the proceeds of which was intended for half the European, art city of Florence. Otto Dix were the two prominent Foreign Affairs with his self-portrait and Kokoschka with a Berlin picture. The Hamburg Arnold Fiedler followed the course of his pictures with skeptical benevolence.
A mixed bag of all art and flavors opened the bags of the otherwise buttoned Hanseatic League. Also the connoisseur's heart rate surged in height when the Kokoschka Litho was established.
44,000 mark remained in the auction Office: A visible sign of solidarity with the hard-tested Florence.
Wreck of the year "1500 mark was offered because, 1500 first, 1600 was there.
For eight years the Hanseatic was the centrepiece of the German Maritime - then she invited wanderlust sick Hicks and cool computing business people to the ship - feast of the Decade. Five months after the New York Board of fire was the 37-year-old beautiful Hamburg in the Hanseatic City for 3 days under the hammer.
Save fuselage and engine all the auction concluded: the swimming pool up to 10 metre chimney, establishing cabin for everyone up to the collector's item for a few.
The first and the last time commanded landlubbers on the command Bridge of the former luxury liner.
' 85 80 mark, was because 90 is offered and the third for the number 100. ' It was just said third parties. That was the number 117. is it true? You stand on my head. What we have to offer for this for this rescue ring? We have one only, not that you think I have 50 pieces of it. 75 was available, there was 80, 85 was here, was 90, 95 was there, 100 is there. Tell me, because somebody goes smoothly through there back, thats not to touch. 300 for the first to the second and 300 marks for it. I have to say for ' n lifebuoy is, is there anyone, who wasn't on the block, that wants to buy the Atlantic Club. Well, all these wonderful furnishings, floor coverings with all the bells and whistles, aren't you, up there among the first to the second and 19,000 mark for that. I'm still waiting ' n moment with the surcharge, which is really a sensation, doesn't it. "If you want to provide, if it again so in close, in this way, set up, I would say, have a quite superbly furnished restaurant."
"Would you tell us please what you're going to?"
"I'll try to build this space in Bremen again with irgendeinerBrauerei in Bremen. As a restaurant."
Spotlight old star Ella Fitzgerald and Duke Ellington Orchestra the luster of a show with world level on an event dropped, the movie stars had looking forward expectantly to the.
The greats of yesteryear were celebrated, friendly, as the most popular actor and the most successful films of the year 1966 the Bambi Prize were awarded in the Munich Congress Hall.
Liselotte Pulver, Gert Fröbe was a golden Bambi a silver. "I would like to get the Bambi, both Grandma, and then Munich in heaven with Ludwig Thoma."
"That I have received it yet, makes me very happy, and I am pleased as old stag of course on this little deer."
Heinz Rühmann, the accountant in the successful film "Greek looking Greek", was awarded the Bambi for the fifth time: "I believe that this gift is even more valuable because it comes from you and our audience and men's scholar from a Commission."
The unusual sight of Sulkies on skids heard sports winter attractions of the Swiss resort of Arosa. On the ice of the upper Lake, the sled Trotter gave the kick-off of the white turf season.
A sample of its stability provided the Sevens field in the hurdle race for the "prize of Chur". Moderately high hurdles to reach gifts horse and rider reason to hope, the summer lawn slopes intact. With three lengths lead galloppierte the favorite "Orcus" in the goal and earned his food rations until the next race.
Ski King Killy the Hahnenkamm race in Kitzbühel - stopovers in the battle for the World Cup - have become the touchstone for an uncrowned king. The international skiing elite had gathered to stop the seemingly inexorable rise of Jean-Claude Killy.
The attempt failed. Safely won the French model athlete before the surprise Grahn from Sweden.
There was a first ray of hope for Germany's runner in the downhill run. Franz Vogler, a 22-year old architecture student from Oberstdorf, took vacation from school and stunned the experts by a second place finish. A crass outsider distanced the world class.
Jean-Claude Killy, whose hard, brutal running announces the morning ski athletes clinched the victory however. The new ski-King flew with flapping boards from bump to bump and beat all records - according to his latest motto: every home a victory.
Persons in the Film
Brice, Pierre ; Chaffee ; Fiedler, Arnold ; Fitzgerald, Ella ; Flickenschildt, Elisabeth ; Fröbe, Gerd ; Grissom, Virgil I. ; Heesters, Johannes ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Rühmann, Heinz ; White, Edward ; Killy, Jean Claude ; Sailer, Toni ; Vogler, Franz
Rotterdam ; Hamburg ; Munich ; Chicago ; Kitzbühel ; United States ; Arosa
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Rockets ; Rain ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Europe ; harness racing ; Art ; Works of art ; Jobs ; Construction ; Auctions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator