Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967 14.02.1967
01 El Cordobes back enters the arena El Cordobés rides about his country. El Cordobés in the fight with the Bull. Bull throws him to the ground and step on him and pushes with the horns. El Cordobés, wounded, leaving the arena. El Cordobés in private life. He reads newspapers, large. El Cordobés is gun country. Close-up of El Cordobés sitting on horse, farewell speaks for his admirers. He rides.
02. Brandt in America Capitol, title background. Willy Brandt sitting in the car, great. The White House. Johnson between Brandt and Dean Rusk, half-close. Johnson and Brandt in conversation, great. Brandt and Humphrey, big. Brandt next to U Thant, handshake.
03. Berlin: Angelika Kurtz remains in West Berlin file is closed. Angelika Kurtz, great. Doll, great. Angelika plays after returning from her mother from the East zone with her grandmother. Angelika Kurtz goes between school friends.
04. Kosygin in London waving Russian flag, great. Kosygin comes in addition to Wilson, half-close. Kosygin visited electric company. Kosygin looks through the microscope. Reception at the London Mayor. Toast with glasses, half-close. Wilson, half-close.
05. Hamburg: Building a shed of distribution in the port - largest general cargo - loading facility of the world tug on the river Elbe. Driving record through the large. Distribution sheds. Aerial view of the port facility.
06. Lower Saxony: Hermit Jan Klenke village shield Höper farms. Ponies Gallop on meadow. Old man goes through the village street. German Shepherd barks at the chain. Jan Klenke before his Kate from car wrecks on the edge of the devil Moors. He is ringing with Bell. Dilapidated hut. Kanaan plays harmonica. He drinks from a bottle. In his memoirs, he writes. Mr. Hansen interviewed hermits, o-ton: "Mr Klenke, why you live here?" - "because I here in the great outdoors can grow a garden and can remain until the end of my life. Man tried to put me in the nursing home, but I want to drop the State not to load. I would like to keep my freedom." Old car wrecks. Kanaan Trudges through moor with rubber boots. Villagers announce their opinion about the nerd in interview, o-ton: "really probably not quite, not, but he's happy." - "Yes, that's his own setting." - "you should get him out with violence there?" - "Nee." - "The No." - "no!" - "Yes, so my view is there." - "no, no, he feels happy there, he wants to so live." Kanaan goes on muddy road.
07. Kassel: Niki de Saint Phalle shocked with stage design for "Lysistrata" Niki de St. Phalle front mirror, large. You shoot with a gun on canvas. Images. Pop art and happening sculptures. Scene from "Lysistrata" in stage design, giant female body made of cardboard.
08th Oberstorf: ski flying week Springer at the ski jump. Start and take-off. Recording of the jump from the bottom. Ski jumper who plunges. Lars Grini / Norway, jump world record of 147 m. Sjöberg Sweden 148 m. Sjöberg ski jumps, half-close. Lars Grini jumps 150 m. Grini, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy; Hansen, Hans; Humphrey, Robert; Johnson, Lyndon B.; Klenke, Jan; Kossygin, Alexej; Kurtz, Angelika; Rusk, Dean; Phalle, Niki de Sarkt; Thant, U.; Wilson, Harold; Cordobes, El; Grini, Lars; Sjöberg
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Misery; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Dogs; Interviews; Justice; Children; Flags; musical instruments; Shipping; Ships; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Special reports; Toys, toys; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); bullfighting; Animals (except dogs); parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Cultural events; Art; Works of art; Crime; Foreign policy events; aerial photographs; Construction; Buildings in North America; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand in the spotlight El Cordobés origin: No.-do information Brandt in United States Angelika Kurtz camera: Pahl Kossygin in London origin: Pathé news distribution sheds in Hamburg under the magnifying glass hermit Kanaan camera: fire current bars Niki de Saint Phalle camera: fire origin: Gaumont sport ski flying Oberstdorf camera: Rau, summer A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 212/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 488/1959
Welt im Film 32/1945
El Mundo al Instante 669/1975
Welt im Film 228/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956