Die Zeit unter der Lupe 896/1967 28.03.1967
01 10 years EEC contract 10 years ago in Rome. Neck stone speaks. Articles of incorporation of the EEC and Euratom. Lifting gate open. Gondolas in Venice. Europe train. Migrant workers get off train. Wagons of the EEC countries. Supermarket. Cheese from Holland. Sales of perfumes from France. Department store. Italian shoes. Belgian chocolate. Names of department stores. Europe Europe Hall bar, trans Europe Express. Europort, place de l'Europe. Model combinations of EEC countries.
02. Somaliland: Severe unrest after referendum road sign Boulevard de Gaulle choice plaque. Natives To give her voice down in referendum because membership of France. Negro cheer 60% for France with arms raised on the street after the announcement of the result. Unrest. Military vehicles in the street. Street fighting. Car is muddled. Fires 03. Holland: shipwreck in the port of hook on the basis of past Greek freighter Alkyona. To help of any tug is on side. People on the coast see the ships.
04. England: Oil tanker Torrey Canyon due to giant tanker is located off English coast. Teams of the tanker on the rescue ship. The Torrey Canyon in 3 parts cracked. Oil on the sea. Spraying of chemical agents against oil spill. Dead animals on the beach in the oil. Oily water.
05. Easter in Berlin cars in queues in front of the sector boundary. Kurfürstendamm with many passers-by and cars.
06. Frankfurt: Ostermarsch Ostermarschierende marching with placards. At the end of the Viet Nam war - no emergency legislation. Marching and passers-by To give Mr Hansen. Interview about reasons for the demonstration. Actuality: "excuse me, Which one was your reasons to participate in this March?" - "I don't think that we can change the policy directly, but I think that we through our power to express, for Which one targets we can enter and thereby alert the population it." - "What you think the political goals of this movement are?" - "we have the impression that this is a radical leftist movement. Are well-known Frankfurt Communists including, we know from the past."-"do you have Communist leanings?"-" no, why? "-"No. I know there are Communists, but if all other citizens with would March, the Communists would be an even larger minority to."-"the March is partly a little masturbation in my personal opinion, but which is necessary to be fixed inside a bit."
07. Vienna: ice hockey Germany - USSR 1:16 teams are facing. Exchange of the pennant. The Russians play superior front of the German goal. Only German conceded. Shots on goal in the German goal. Indicator 1:16 handshake of the player after the player.
08 London: Boxing Billy Walker - Karl Mildenberger Billy Walker goes to the ring. Ring headlights, totally. Mildenberger goes to the ring. Shock change of Boxer. Melee. Mildenberger fight superior and meets Walker with liver hook. Cancellation in the 8th round. Mildenberger with raised arm in the ring as the winner. Mildenberger and Walker, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Oil ; Easter ; Pacts ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Indians ; Animals (except dogs) ; environmental protection, pollution ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Contracts ; Elections ; Water ; Customs ; Hockey ; Migrant workers ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 896/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Focus of 10 years Treaty of Rome (EEC report) origin: Corona information elections in Somaliland origin: Pathé journal Dutch ship collision origin: Polygoon shipwreck oil tanker Torrey Canyon origin: Pathé news, vis news time show Easter in Berlin and Ostermarsch camera: Pahl, Seib sports ice hockey Germany-USSR origin: Austria boxes Mildenberger-Walker origin: Pathe news at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Rückkehr von verwundeten Austausch-Gefangenen
Der Staatsbesuch in Paris
Welt im Bild 162/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 14/1950