Die Zeit unter der Lupe 897/1965 04.04.1965
01 Berlin: Synod of the Evangelical Church Conference participants: Gallo, big.
02. Bonn: Humphrey at Brandt waving German and American flag on a pole in front of the Foreign Minister. Humphrey in addition to Brandt walking, half-close. Humphrey and Brandt in conversation, great. Humphrey picks from tray, big glass. Brandt drinks, great. Humphrey, laughing, great.
03. Cherbourg: launching of the first French nuclear submarine, Le Redoutable pan across U-boot. De Gaulle, half-close. Small flag is flown on the ship. De Gaulle sets launching in action by push of a button. The nuclear-powered submarine slides into the water. De Gaulle smacking.
04. Baden Baden: International fair for use planes sports plane. Glass roof over aircraft cockpit is made to. 2 men sitting in aircraft cockpit. Dashboard. Different planes at the exhibition. Sales pitches. Test flight of exhibition grounds. Film footage from aircraft. Galland at the exhibition, large. Plane taking off. A spectator, large. Font not press on top of the aircraft. Aerobatic flight.
05. Berlin: International dog exhibition Spaniel leash, great. Dane goes on line. 2 Afghans, 2 French Bulldog. White poodle in examination of the teeth. Chow Chow, great. Bulldog, great. Skyterrier. Different dogs, great.
06. Hamburg: Robben flirt at Hagenbeck man with Hat, big. Woman with umbrella, great. Young couple as a spectator. 2 walruses kiss. 2 penguins, great.
07. United States: Trained penguins penguins playing water polo. Kick-off. Penguins swim race. Penguin jumps from springboard. Penguins run.
08th Dortmund: Borussia Dortmund - Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 spectators swing flags (title underground). Kick-off to 2nd half. Emmerich is separated from the ball. Laughing audience, great. Goalkeeper defense. Goalkeeper keeps. Game in front of the Braunschweiger gate. Goalkeeper running out of gate. Emmerich shoots past margin at the gate. 3. shot goes to the crossbar. Viewers with hands in his face, great. Protesting spectators, great. Viewers take up arms. Spectators rubbing their hands. Teams go by the place.
09 France: School for sensation starring Elaine. Fist fight. Camera moves. Fight with chairs. K. O. illuminator. Movie scenes (archive). Escape via the roof. Dachkendel cancels. Drive car slope down and roll over. Actress with helmet is pulled out of car. Mrs spring by high stepping stone into small can. Jump from roof in the jump mat. Equestrian bockigem horse. Spectre of the gun battle. Shooting from ambush. Fall of horse and rider. Lex Barker in Indian struggle.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Dogs ; Viet Nam ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Football ; Photographers ; Rain ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Sensations ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Accidents ; People ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Astrology ; Exhibitions ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 897/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information EKD Conference (Evang.. Synod) camera: Pahl Humphrey at Brandt camera: Luppa French nuclear submarine - launched (Redoutable) origin: Gaumont Spotlight int. Camera fair for second-hand aircraft: rough mostly cheerful int. Breed dogs EXH., Berlin camera: Pahl seals flirt at Hagenbeck camera: fire Penguin sports in America origin: Metro Sports Football: boron. Dortmund/Eintracht Braunschweig camera: Zaki, Jürgens, Luppa, l. spotlight school for sensation actor origin: Gaumont [...]
Origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 749/1964
Welt im Film 155/1948
Welt im Film 11/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 560/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 543/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 879/1966
Welt im Bild 177/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 799/1965