Die Zeit unter der Lupe 898/1967 11.04.1967
01 Kiel: Visit of the 1st German nuclear freighter Otto Hahn ship at the shipyard. Euratom Commissioner of Margulies visited the ship. Switching rooms. Technical facility. Men at work on the ship. Pressurized water reactor. Tour of the ship. In the background of the shipyard font Howaldt.
02. Moscow: Funeral Marshal Malinovsky urn on tripod. In the funeral procession of Brezhnev, Podgorny, with armbands. Flower wreaths are worn. Funeral ceremony on red square. Kosygin speaks, half-close. People carrying posters with picture of Malinowski. That took force. Customs officials on grandstand. Brezhnev. Kosygin and Podgorny among the winners of the ballot box. Kosygin is urn in the Kremlin wall. Salut shooting. Picture of Malinowski with flowers at the wall. 2 soldiers stand guard.
03. Humphrey in Berlin German and American flag blow at the Schöneberg City Hall. Motorcycle escort front car Humphreys. People wave. Humphrey umdrängt of people. Mayor Albertz alongside Humphrey. Waving people. Humphrey in addition to Brandt, half-close. Humphrey goes in addition to Springer at reception in the Springer building. Spronger speaking, great. Humphrey, big.
04. Humphrey in Paris Arc de Triomphe. Elysée Palace. De Gaulle sitting across from Humphrey at the desk. Demonstrations on the street. Police arrest protesters. Transport in police cars.
05. Spain: Flower Festival people dance in the street. Pageant. Young Spaniards, great. Flowers are thrown.
06. English private Zoo Hippo open mouth. Lion and lioness. Driving record terrain. Lioness is. Lions in cages. Elephant. Young Lion, great. Chimpanzee runs on 2 legs. Lioness yawns.
07. Holland: private Zoo building site of the village. Buildings of the village after completion. Man travels in a wheelchair. Door opens automatically. Room in house. Sick in a wheelchair, typewriter writes with feet. Operation of the faucet by foot lever. Garden between houses.
08 Aintree: Grand National audience. Jockeys on the scale. Scoreboard. Archive images of the Grand National: 1959: falls. Slow motion shots. Rocks horse overturns. 1960: Falls of the race. 1967: Start. Spectators, half-close. Horse crashes. Jump via Beechers Brook without crashes. Crash to the next obstacle. Reiterloses horse runs before field. Outsider passes the collapsed box. And WINS with 150 m ahead. Schweißnasses winning horse. White poodle in arms by viewers. Sparrows Peck in manure.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; People ; Military ; festivals ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Astrology ; Construction ; Buildings in Europe ; Decolletes ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 898/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand technology tour "Otto Hahn" and nuclear camera: fire, Rühe information Malinowski funeral origin: Sovkino Humphrey in Berlin and Paris camera: Luppa origin: Eclair chip. Folk Festival origin: No.-do a private Zoo origin: Pathé news spotlight on Schwerbeschädigten village in Holland origin: Polygoon sports archive retrospective and grand national origin: Pathé news, archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 890/1967
Welt im Film 277/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 820/1965
El Mundo al Instante 1155/1988
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 619/1961