Die Zeit unter der Lupe 900/1967 26.04.1967
01 crane above the clouds - interview with crane operator of Czech on the post Tower Hamburg, Außenalster in Hamburg's cityscape. The post Tower from different angles of the city. Werner Czech rises from VW. Pan across the post Tower. Crane on the top of the tower. Czech climbs ladder to the tower. Panoramic view from the tower over the city. Czech on the top of the tower. Cinematographer of fire films on Tower. Czech gives interview, o-ton: "You had quite a special experience?" - "Yes, at night in fog a bird flew in me up. Thats so not commonplace in and of itself, and since I got a fright. Or when fog is hear planes and you don't know where they come from. "There is a a bit funny here, not." - "would you take again such work?" - "Yes, at any time, because that was very interesting and made a lot of fun." Mount camera is raised at Tower. Photographs of the tower at speeds from bottom to top.
02. Athens: Greek riots. King Konstantin fights to his throne of King Konstantin drive next to Annemarie in an open car, with Irene, totally. Young Greeks waving. Royal couple get out of car. Konstantin parade takes off, troops and tanks.
03. Berlin: Party Congress of the SED Ulbricht hugs and kisses Gomulka, half-close. Ulbricht goes next to Brezhnev, half-close. Children with flags. Teen wear flags. Ulbricht welcomed participants of the day of the party and handed over the flag.
04. Bonn: Arrival Johnson for burial Adenauer aircraft of United States of America on airfield rolls out in the spotlight. He was at the airfield, close to half. Johnson goes down stairs. Johnson welcomes Kiesinger and Brandt, totally. Kiesinger goes next to Johnson.
05. burial Konrad Adenauer coffin is moved on a military vehicle. Pan across Cologne Cathedral. Crowd in front of the Cathedral. People walk past the casket. German armed forces stands guard at the coffin. The Federal House. Flag is at half-mast. De Gaulle, Lübke, Johnson, and he was on arrival in the Chamber, total. The Adenauer family. Johnson, Lübke, de Gaulle, sitting, half-close. Kiesinger speaks o-ton, half close: "the future of his people rested him in a close association of in Germany with the free Western world, in the ongoing reconciliation with France and in the unification of Europe. Konrad Adenauer has not reached the promised land of German reunification, nor the unification of Europe. He has left us it as a large legacy. May we be worthy." Carlo Schmid and Walcott among the listeners, half-close. Ben Gurion, half-close. Wilson, starting, close to half going to the funeral in Cologne Cathedral. Johnson, armored car with his bodyguards. Johnson rises before DOM out of car. Walk through the Church. Arrival of de Gaulle in the Cathedral. Cardinal Frings celebrated the funeral mass. Johnson as well as he was praying. Bundeswehr officers wear orders, Adenauer and wreaths. Coffin is carried. Drive to the Rhine. In the funeral procession the relatives and politicians. Speed boat of the German army on the Rhine. Jet fighters fly honor seasons. Gun salutes on the shore. Burial in Rhöndorf. The coffin is lowered into the Tomb. Relatives throw flowers at the Tomb.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Annemarie von Dänemark ; Gurion, Ben ; Brandes, Klaus ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Czech, Werner ; Frings ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Irene von Griechenland ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Konstantin von Griechenland ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Schmid, Carlo ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Wehner, Herbert ; Wilson, Harold
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; DDR ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Parades ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 900/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Spotlight Post Tower reportage camera: fire information Constantine of Greece origin: Athens SED party Congress origin: DEFA Johnson arrival camera: Rau, Zaki, l. his last way Adenauer Staatsakt camera: fire, Luppa, Jürgens, Zakariah, Wiers, strong A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 313/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 639/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 548/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 183/1953
Welt im Film 249/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 111/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952