Die Zeit unter der Lupe 901/1967 02.05.1967
01 Montreal: 1967 - Expo Expo waving flags of the world. Aerial view of the exhibition grounds. Opening exhibition. Flying Jets season. House in the form of logs together built as modern home decor. Exhibition railway. Driving record at pavilions past. The Russian Pavilion. The German Pavilion. The first car from Daimler. Modern racing car. Interior of the German Pavilion. Chemical tubes. Pictures of German composers and scientists. The American Pavilion, large ball Tower.
02. accident Series IV: Episode 1: accident transport Günter Jerschke goes with coffin on busy road. He rises to coffin and welcomes spectators. Young man rises to loaded bike with a long Board on the shoulder. He drives in traffic, wants to turn, can not show direction of travel, and falls from truck. Jerschke rides on bike with coffin and bicycle tires with wreath loop: "For me, you're right."
03. United States: Surveyor 3 sends a rocket work samples from the moon. Moon probe with shovels sampling Lunar soil monitoring. Trick of the landing of the lunar probe. Sparks from measured data to Earth. Surveyor on the moon.
04. Hanover: industrial fair 1967 recording of the exhibition grounds from above. Car park from above. People at the fair. Halls. Sales pitches. Man photographed. TV phone. Young girl on the phone.
05. Rome: Postmaster General Dollinger in Rome Dollinger at Conference of European Ministers of post, half-close. Before him shield Allemagne. Speakers. Telephone Central Office with telephone in Rome. Dollinger and Postmaster General visit the telephone Central Office. Plugs on telephone Cabinet.
06. the Hague: Birth of the Dutch Prince hospital. Reporter writes a message on a typewriter. Cheering people on the street. Children with Chef hats carry sugar cookies. Claus von Amsberg sits on Chair and the birth of his son are known to be great. Picture of Prince Alexander.
07. London: Chimpanzee intelligence test in the Zoo Chimp behind bars. Test device. Chimpanzee puts stock in the unit, brings out key, closes up, throws ball and takes a bottle from which he drinks.
08 Regensburg: innkeeper marching people in the marketplace in Regensburg on hands to Rome. Man running hands through the city. A reporter asked man while walking on hands. Man goes to the edge of the motorway on hands.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industry; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; News, communications; Photographers; Postal, postal services; Rockets; Sensations; accident series; Animals (except dogs); Accidents; Youth; automotive engineering, automotive; People; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Buildings in North America; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Industrial; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 901/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Montreal report origin: Canada the good tip accident Series IV episode 1 information surveyor report (Moon shovel) origin: Metro Hannover Fair camera: Labudda Dollinger in Rome a baby of Holland origin: Polygoon mainly cheerful intelligence test for monkey origin: Pathé News sports world record holder on hands camera: Rau A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 132/1952
Welt im Bild 165/1955
Welt im Film 183/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 542/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 684/1963