Die Zeit unter der Lupe 902/1967 09.05.1967
01 Aachen: Charlemagne Prize for the Dutch Foreign Minister Joseph Luns City Hall Aachen (title underground). Meeting in the Town Hall. Catchment of the prize winner. Mayor depends LUNs on the order. Certificate.
02. Munich: Protest of the extreme left-wing against Viet Nam policy of the United States poster "No German support for the US war". Clapping audience at annual meeting. Südvietnamese opposed to the KY Government, o-ton: "you will be killed. Here in Germany I can but not talk about peace, not in Vietnam." Demonstrators outside the American Consulate. Police in action against rioters.
03. England: Queen Elizabeth Red Devils parachutists. Aircraft parachute jumper jump off. Queen Elizabeth on the stands as a spectator. Parachutes in the sky. Landing by parachute loads. Helicopter. Prince Philip in uniform, laughing, in addition to officer, half-close. Helicopter lands. Queen Elizabeth next to officer. Elizabeth and Philip drive in Jeep.
04. Biberach: Snuff competition spectators at long tables with beer mugs. Man beats Gong. Man snorted out of Tinder. Young woman sniffed. Sneezing. Viewers cheer. Young woman sneezes.
05. Romania: Surgery for bone marrow infections schema of the blood circulation of the people. Drawings of inflammation of the bone marrow. Young man with a wound to the leg is in bed. Operation. Graphic representation of the usual treatment. Chisel cuts inflamed body from bone and bone marrow damage. Modern drill operation. Leg is cut. Drill bit inflamed tissue from Canal. Young man with leg wrapped in bandages in bed after surgery.
06. England: mini helicopter (Gyrocopter) Kleinsthubschrauber without motor is dragged from car and flies on rope behind car. Kleinsthubschrauber with motor launches and flies.
07. Munich: keep electronics in traffic centre at traffic lights in road cars. Modern traffic centre. Television pictures broadcast pictures of the traffic junctions. Electronic machine switches on lights for liquid transport. Traffic light switches to red. Traffic light switches to red, big. Turn cars. Television cameras in traffic. City traffic.
08 Monaco: race 'Grand Prix' of Monte Carlo race car through the streets of Monte Carlo. The Bandinis car hurtling against the separation wall and explodes. Burning car wreckage will be deleted. Winner Dennis Hulme travels through target.
09 Berlin: Berlin's penultimate tram, men get father's day tour with straw hats in the old tram. Grooving beer keg. Men with beer mugs and cardboard hats ride on the tram. Laugh in bus travelling by. Barrel organ player. Beer is siphoned. Barrel with pickled cucumbers. Beer mugs are available on the tram's running Board. Men sit on deck and drink beer.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; Honors ; skydiving, skydiving ; aircraft ; motor sports ; Medals, awards, honors ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Police ; Advertising ; Technology ; Medicine ; Military events ; Transport: General ; Outlander ; Currency ; Competitions ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 902/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Charlemagne Prize to LUNs camera: Luppa left Munich camera: Jackson Red Devils with the Queen (parachutist) origin: Pathé news snuff competition camera: Rau focus on surgery in bone marrow. Infection (bone marrow operation) origin: Romania technique known as Gyrocopter Club origin: Pathé news traffic centre Munich camera: Rau, summer Monte Carlo race origin: Pathé journal, Eclair, Gaumont current cycles last tram in Berlin (father's day) camera: P A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 961/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 957/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 779/1964