Die Zeit unter der Lupe 904/1967 23.05.1967
01 Togo: Port of Lomé - German development aid surf. Natives on the shore. Young black women. A young Negress, great face. Negress looks in mirror. Black women dance. Ship is unloaded in the port. Wooden boat transports the goods to the country. Wooden boat on land. Blasting at Quarry. Rock is promoted. Rocks are transported on train for construction of a new pier. Indigenous peoples in the development in the harbour. View from crane. Thick chunks of rock are transported by crane. Crane is dropping boulders. Crane operator.
02. Brussels: Department store fire smoke clouds over the road. Fire truck driving. Ambulance travels to the site of the accident. Flames beat out window. Delete. Things are thrown out the window. Flames beat out roof. High head. Search in rubble.
03. Hamburg: Exhibition electric 2000 - electron show people go to un Blomen. Exhibition display electric 2000 reactor power station in the model. V2 rocket. American satellites. Visualization of electronic radiation. Bundled fibre.
04. India: pilgrimage of the Janisten 2 pilgrims carry basket between them old woman. Pilgrims on the pilgrimage. Gifts to the largest Buddha statue in the world. PISCES is doused with milk. Kneeling pilgrims.
05. Bremen: Planned reduction of air freighter programme Transall military transport aircraft Transall aircraft construction halls. Settings of the aircraft. Instruments. Loading door is closed. Mr. Hansen interviewed business owners and workers about following the loss restrictions of the aircraft, interview: "A reduction of the Transall program has a very serious impact. not only our work, but on our entire industry employed with Transall manufacturing" - - "people who here again have acquired special knowledge himself in around 10 years activity in aircraft construction, we have worked practically for nonsense." - "you have"About unemployment for 4000 workers."worry to your workplace?" - "Oh, ", probably at the moment hardly."-"everybody worries handy. Out basically, we know not where we are."-" I mean, is a little older. " We would still like a little thing to do. "We get back so no work, so my point of view as seen from, not." Van starts. Harry up above looking great, thinkers. Flying transporter. Franz after seeing top closing time, great.
06. London: Cup final Chelsea - Tottenham Hotspur 1:2 breakdown from UFA 565 / 7 - same section. Wembley Stadium with parking, Transfokator. Auditorium, total. Teams in the game. Viewers with peaked CAP, half-close. Goalkeeper keeps. Old woman, half-close. Battle for the ball. Shot on goal. Tottenham scores a goal. Spectators cheering. Shot at the misses. Old viewers with hat. Corner has a shot blocked. Header. Goalkeeper keeps. 2. goal for Tottenham. Spectators cheering. 2: shoot 1st Duke of Kent handed Cup and Chelsea storms. Game Guide holds up the trophy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Fire ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Rockets ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Blasting ; Cities: South America ; Dance ; Technology ; Water ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 904/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Spotlight port of Lomé information fire in Brussels (store brand) origin: Belgavox electric 2000 (EXH. Planten un Blomen) camera: fire Janist - pilgrimage, India origin: Pathé news under the Loupe Transall-reportage (aircraft Bremen) camera: fire sports Cup final origin: Pathé News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 74/1953
Welt im Film 269/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 683/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 346/1956