Die Zeit unter der Lupe 905/1967 30.05.1967
01 air show Le Bourget aviation tip US air force (title underground). Wostock I missile of the Soviet Union. De Gaulle when walking through the exhibition, half-close. Concorde. American missiles. Russian and American space capsule. De Gaulle in conversation, half-close. Russian and American astronauts.
02. Bonn: Schloß Brühl reception of the Shah of Persia in Schloß Brühl, totally. Lübke with religious jewelry goes next to the Shah of Persia. Up stairs, behind them Farah Diba and wife Lübke. Lübke in conversation with de Shah, half close behind them Willy Brandt and Rut Brandt. Farah Diba in addition to wife Lübke, close to half. Lübke and Shah, great. Guests go past and welcome the Royal couple. Close-up of Farah Diba.
03. Middle East crisis of Israel's border. Sign of danger. Israeli tanks in the Gaza Strip. Soldiers jump out of tanks. Helicopter. Tank gun.
04. New York: Meeting of the UN Security Council on the Middle East crisis UN building, before flags. Participants in the session, great. The American representative Goldberg speaks, half-close.
05. New York: UN delegates in long children kids go Iceland on hand by mothers in amusement park. Amusement park. Children in carousels. Kids eat ice cream and candy floss. Children on water slides.
06. accident Series IV - episode 8 - worker falls down stairs as a doctor sawed bone Günter Jerschke. Rider crashes after jumping over obstacles. Bullfighter is thrown from the bull to the ground. Workers work on freight elevator before stairs, decreases load and is between wire roll. Colleague calls him, he catches with his feet in the role and tumbles down stairs: Jerscke broken bones: "For me, you're right."
07. French Indians games riders ride through forest. Axe meets tree. Indians on horseback. Struggles between Cowboys and Indian Ranch. White skin dance Indian dance. Squaw in tent. Indians tab. Taxi stand in Paris. Squaw in Paris as a janitor woman. Sheriff speaks, Sheriff in the professional photographer. Sheriff runs out of House with turret. Fight with Gunslingers. Men are on the road.
08th Nuremberg: Football Europe Cup Bayern Munich - Glasgow Rangers 1-0 kick-off. Spectators, half-close. Goalkeeper Meier holds ball, drops it and picks up, ZL. Play before the Schottentor, ZL. Goalkeeper keeps. Spectators wave flags. Meier holds. Viewer scream. Defence of the German team. Meier holds ZL, shot. Glasgow scores goal, ZL, but before Meier was hindered. Tor is not recognised. Spectators close to half. Extension. Beckenbauer on defense on the ball, half-close. Roth shoots after the 1:0 viewers run after the game on the square. Coach Cschaikowski. Captain receives the trophy from Munich. Cschaikowski trophy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Farah, Diba ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Goldberg, Arthur ; Jerschke, Günther ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien ; Cajkowski ; Maier, Josef ; Roth, Franz ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Viet Nam ; Children ; Flags ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Youth ; UN ; Unrest ; War, prisoners of war ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Buildings in North America ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 905/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand technology Le Bourget (air show, France) origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont information Shah reception in Brühl Middle East crisis origin: vis News UN Security Council (to the Middle East crisis) origin: Metro UN-children in Coney Iceland origin: Metro the good tip accident Series IV/8 mainly cheerful Indians games origin: Gaumont sports European Cup, Nuremberg camera: fire, Luppa, Pahl A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 120/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 794/1965
Welt im Film 273/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 959/1968
Welt im Bild 180/1955