Die Zeit unter der Lupe 909/1967 27.06.1967
1 Hamburg: Sick children from Viet Nam in Germany Lufthansa machine on the airfield. Adults wear kids out of plane. Sick children on stretchers. Girl with crutches.
02. Viet Nam: Malteser Hilfsdienst VW bus driving. Boxes of medicines are loaded from boot. Refugees in German ambulance station. Investigation. Distribution of medicines. Boy Gets shot. Children. Woman is treated with wound to the eye.
03. Glassboro: people surrounded by Kosygin Johnson (Middle East crisis) Kosygin (title underground). Crowd. Handshake Kosygin - Johnson. Kosygin and Johnson at the table talking, half-close. People wave. Johnson and Kosygin at the lectern, half-close. Johnson speaks, Kosygin speaks. Kosygin salute with folded hands.
04 Evangelical Kirchentag bells Hanover in Bell Tower, tall and totally. Lahiri's arrival, half-close. Crowd with umbrellas. Young audience, great. Lilje says, big, o-ton: faces of listeners, great. Trombones and trumpets Orchestra. Richard von Weizsäcker as a spectator.
05. Athens: The Greek heir Paul König Konstantin with Alexia on her arm. Queen Anne Marie Paul, Queen-Mother Fredericka, and Princess Irene, half-close. Anne Marie sits down with the baby. Alexia, big. Beckoning population. Presentation of the Greek army. Motorcycle drive by burning tires. Motorcycle pyramid. Moving car with scenes from the Greek war of independence.
06. accident series No. 3 - warning against reckless roof repair without backup Jerschke, as a funeral entrepreneur, turns behind the camera. Man tries to jump out the window and is rescued. Man jumps off roof. Workers rises to roof. Safety harness and leash is attached to the roof. Jerschke stands behind the camera and rotates. Workers working without a safety harness on TV antenna, makes a misstep and fall from roof. Jerschke stands between coffin and camera, cut off film and tosses him in a coffin: "For me, you're right."
07. Berlin: Film Festival and election of the Miss Festival driving record on posters, movie ads and banners past. Arrival of Schamoni to the film awards ceremony, half-close. Film strips, great. Alexandra Kluge receives the "Filmband in gold" for farewell yesterday. Alexandra Kluge receives the "Filmband in gold" for best actress. Peter and Ulrich Schamoni regain "Film Ribbon in Silver" for all years. Helmut Käutner in conversation with Hans Söhnker on film ball, great. Pan by cleavage to face Joan of Koszian, great. O. E. Hasse, half-close. Rosalind Russell at Bowling. James steward, great. James steward at the bowling. Ball knocks down cones, big. Cleavage of the candidates for the title of Miss Cannes Film Festival. Ulla Jakobson sash presented the winner. Close-up of Miss Cannes Film Festival.
08 England: Royal Ascot audience, total, men with gray cylinders. Women with miniskirts on arrival and big hats. Sunflower hat, great. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip at entrance in an open horse-drawn carriage, half-close. Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret in coach, half-close. Jockeys go to the horses. Race. Viewers with program, half close. Viewers with cylinder. Race head-on. Ladies with big hats.
09 France: Anhui - high-wire artists artists take car on rope and balancing car.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alexia von Griechenland ; Annemarie von Dänemark ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Irene von Griechenland ; Jakobsen, Ulla ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Käutner, Helmut ; Kluge, Alexander ; Kluge, Alexandra ; Konstantin von Griechenland ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Koszian von, Johanna ; Lilje ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Margaret von England ; Paul von Griechenland ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Russel, Rosalind ; Söhnker, Hans ; Schamoni, Peter ; Schamoni, Ulrich ; Stewart, James ; Weizsäcker von, Richard
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Karate ; Honors ; Bells ; Hands ; Bowling, bowling, boules, pétanque ; Children ; festivals ; filmmaking ; musical instruments ; Rain ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Radio, television ; beauty pageants ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Costumes ; Youth ; War, prisoners of war ; Medicine ; People ; Military events ; Social events ; Currency ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 909/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand increased Viet Nam children and camera: Rühe, wild Hagen Maltese service in Viet Nam origin: American Embassy, Bonn information Kosygin and Johnson in Glassboro (Middle East conflict) origin: Metro Evang.. Church Congress in Hanover camera: Rieck Greek. Heir to the throne Paul origin: Athens accident story no. 3 (warning against reckless roof repair without fuse) In the Berlin Film Festival's spotlight and election of Miss Cannes Film Festival camera: Pahl, Wiers Ascot race origin: Pathe news Anhui origin: Gaumont A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Der Feind hört mit
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 873/1966
König Hassan II von Marokko in Deutschland
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 648/1962
El Mundo al Instante 787/1977