Die Zeit unter der Lupe 910/1967 04.07.1967
01 Nuremberg: Trial of mass murderer Klaus Gosmann cars in front of the courthouse. Spectators in the courtroom. Klaus Gosmann enters the courtroom in handcuffs and holding hands in front of the face. Gosmann's is great. Photographers and cameramen. Gosmann's head down, great. Gosmann stands up and turns the face. He speaks with the guards and sits down again. The door of the negotiation Hall is closed.
02. market fall EC - tariff barriers for Europe's agriculture. Market stall with cucumbers and eggs. An old woman, great face. Young woman brings money from their wallets, big. Boxes with peaches. Dealers give interview for acquisition of German and foreign fruit, o-ton: "What do you sell more, foreign or German fruit?" - "foreign fruit." - "And why?" - "well, it's better sorted, I'd say. I more sell foreign fruit. "Why, because it's better sorted and the quality is better."-"Reeller packed. The product is better." Granny Smith apples are filled in pan. Meeting of the EEC Council of Ministers. Couve De Murville continues, half-close. Pigs in the stable. Poultry farm. Housewives on the market give interview and expressed skepticism about price cuts, production sound: "Oh, determined not. Which are not cheaper, it remains about equal expensive."-"no, no, this I don't think so."-"And why not."-" because people today take what they can get, and unfortunately, the housewife paid any price. " Egg stand.
03. Munich: CSU - country party day Strauß speaks, actuality, big, on the financial budget of 1967: "the budget 67 is without a doubt an important cut in the financial history of the Federal Republic. If the distribution of tasks between federal and State governments remains, an output surplus arises according to the last revised calculations for the year 68 of 6.3 billion DM, 1971 by 8.9." By Guttenberg, big as a listener. Audience clapping after speech. Strauß composed after speech, great.
04. Accident series No. 7 – ascend to shaky assets breakdown from UFA 571 / 3 - same section. Günter Jerschke, as a doctor, knocking against the figure of the human skull. Man goes with magnetic shoes with head down. Man goes on hands. Man runs off with head against a tree, which fell. Young man studied socket. He approaches the barrels and rises, to get to junction box in the ceiling. He put upwards and falls from the barrel. Jerschke get straw out of the skull. "For me, you're right."
05. Berlin: Film Festival drive recording Kurfürstendamm. Michel Simon gives autographs. Madame Bronca Requier, producer of the Belgian film: The start, great. Panel discussion of the film industry, among others Horst Wendlandt and Joachim Fuchsberger. Peter Schamoni speaks, actuality, big: "We fully realize there are movies that attract the wide audiences and that you have to do whatever it takes to make these films as good as possible, that the effort is to be on the other side, quality films." Dr. Engelbrecht, great. Dr. Engelbrecht speaks original sound great: "The economic foundation of the film, ladies and gentlemen, must be retained as well, such as the intellectual and artistic power and their further development." Film ball. Dance. Couples are dancing, big, including Heinz Dragon, Siegfried Schürenberg is kiss on the hand. Beautiful women. Walter Giller dances with Uschi glass. Nadja Tiller dances. Horst Buchholz dances. Dancing couples. Blonde dancer with long hair, big. Dark dancer. Lex Barker, close. Joachim Fuchsberger prostet to, great.
06. Munich: Thomas Fritsch is abandoned from the Bundeswehr Thomas Fritsch with straw hat and walking stick soldier with a steel helmet. Fritsch enters Karman Ghia and speaks at the wheel while driving, big, o-ton: "now with the reservist hat on his head and the stick in his hand you can actually not much say yes,. Apart from the fact that the hair off had to at the beginning, that you must very early stand up, that I do not like. For me the best in life is to be free to do things that I love, it's my job to pursue, that's just what you can do in the Bundeswehr. Now I am a free man again. Plans I have many just vacation, but only once. Press me for after the thumb." Thomas Fritsch waving at cars. Driving record through Munich. Coffee houses by the roadside. Fritsch get out of car. Fritsch swims with straw hat and turns away under hat. Straw Hat floating on the water.
07. England: start race with self-made vehicles motorcycle riders on track in self-made vehicles to speed record. Driving while lying down. Race the Dragmobildes. Rare forms of cars with powerful engines. Vehicles braking parachutes.
08 Hamburg: German Derby cooler of a Rolls Royce, great. Women in conversation. Mercedes sports K-UL 286, great. Lady with white wide hat. Heck of a Mercedes 600 HB-JJ. Jockey Lester Pigott rises to Luciano. Racing display. Viewers with binoculars, half-close. Start. King Ulan stops at the start. Horses on the track. Race head-on. Home stretch. Lester Pigott on Luciano forges ahead. Finish in ZL. Luciano WINS before Norfolk and presto. Lester Pigott and Luciano, half-close. Mayor Weichmann presented trophy the owner of the stud of PRIM rose, half-close. Luciano is done with ceiling.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bronca-Requier ; Buchholz, Horst ; Couve de Murville ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Fritsch, Thomas ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Giller, Walter ; Gosmann, Klaus ; Jerschke, Günther ; Simon, Michel ; Schamoni, Peter ; Tiller, Nadja ; Weichmann, Herbert ; Piggot, Lester
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Trade, finance ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Social events ; Crime ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Jobs ; Autographs ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 910/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information mass murderer Ganguly camera: Rau EEC report camera: Seib origin: Corona CSU country Party Conference and Strauß camera: Rau accident story 7 Spotlight Berlin Film Festival kick-off driving scenes film ball panel discussion camera: Pahl, Wiers Thomas Fritsch (military discharge) camera: Rau sports car-drag race origin: Pathé news Hormer Derby camera: Seib, Rühe, Brandes, l. A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 368/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 202/1953
Den Frieden sicherer machen
Das Deutsche Gespräch
16 Minister Kurzporträts
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 796/1965