Die Zeit unter der Lupe 911/1967 11.07.1967
01 Congo - hotspot in Africa the independence day celebrations. Mobutu leaves salute standing front of troops in car, totally. Parades. Marching troops. Tank. Mobutu on grandstand, half-close. VW BB´s with Blaulichtern in the parade. Press Conference: French and Belgian journalists are to have presented, planned acts of terrorism or executed. Tshombe, great. Tshombe beckoning, great. Tshombe at Baudoin, half-close. Close-up of Tshombe. Mobutu, salute in uniform. Plane parade.
02. Magdeburg: train wreck hand pulls flag rope (title underground). House flag to half-mast with black armbands. German flag mast on half-mast from public buildings, large. Train wreckage near Magdeburg after collision between passenger train and tank trucks. Burned out cars. Injured in hospital.
03. Munich: Subway construction giant excavator, in the background the towers of the Church of our Lady. Construction of the subway. Construction site under the ground with great tunnel openings. Workers go through tunnel. Substation of the completed section. Decorated subway train arriving on station. Mayor bird, half close, at inauguration. Richtkranz, great.
04. France: Tank AMX 30 rotating turret. Tanks in production hall. Chains are created. Tower is placed. Infrared target device. Tanks drive through water. Tanks during trials in the grounds. Driveway of the tanks in a row.
05 England: Queen Elizabeth proposing sailboat Chichester Francis Chichester to the Knights, totally. Queen Elizabeth and Philip welcome Chichester. Lady Chichester curtsies in the suit before Elizabeth II. Elizabeth beats Chichester to the Knight and hangs him to order.
06. Baden Baden: World Congress of magicians Arno and Rita van Bolen at screening. Walking stick becomes confetti in cylinder. 2 pigeons becomes confetti between 2 plates. Rita van Bolen, Miss magic 1967, big. Mister Zodiac can float burning candles in the room. Mr. Cox and partner Magic Lady can bottle disappear and reappear.
07. Wimbledon: Tennis World Championships final Bungert - Newcombe and Wimbledon once viewers, total. Wilhelm Bungert and John Newcombe enter the place and bowing, half-close. Both players, great. Wimbledon in ancient times. Play ladies with long tennis dresses. Players with long trousers. Viewers with cylinder and old-fashioned dresses. Notes are thrown on the square. Gottfried von CRAMM when playing in Wimbledon. Game Bungert - Newcombe. Premium Barber. Newcombe plays to consider. Newcombe jump after game on cable. Marina of Kent Cup presented Newcombe, half-close. Audience clapping, half-close.
08 Wolfsburg: German Tower - and art spring Championships swimming pool, total. Little boy and little girl as a spectator, large. Jump from Ingeborg Busch, ZL. She wins in the tower and in the combination. Jump by Klaus Konzorr from the Tower, ZL. He wins in the competition. Jump from Karl Heinz swimmers, ZL. Winner in the combination. Very good ZL shooting jumpers. Little boy on the stands laughing, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bungert, Wilhelm ; Busch, Ingeborg ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Marina von Kent ; Mobuto, Desiré ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Tschombé ; Vogel, Joachim ; Chichester, Francis ; Cramm von, Gottfried ; Konzorr, Klaus ; Newcombe, John ; Schwemmer, Karl Heinz
Munich ; England ; Magdeburg ; Hamburg ; Of the Congo ; France ; Baden-Baden ; Wimbledon ; Wolfsburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Honors ; Railways ; Disasters ; Flags ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Press, press conferences ; Swimming ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Tennis ; diving ; Unrest ; Art ; Magic, magicians ; Medicine ; Military ; Outlander ; Weapons ; Magician, magic ; Jobs ; Construction ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 911/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus on independence day and press conference and archive of Congo and Tshombe origin: Belgavox, archive information Magdeburg: train wreck origin: television East u-Bahn-Bau-Munich camera: rough of French tank AMX 30 origin: Eclair Chichester accolade origin: Pathé news mostly cheerful magician Congress, Baden-Baden camera: Rau sports Wimbledon and retrospective origin: Pathé news diving camera: fire Rühe A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 357/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 723/1963
Welt im Film 7/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 350/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 492/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1006/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 426/1958