Die Zeit unter der Lupe 913/1967 25.07.1967
01 Turkey: people shoveling earthquake rubble. Destroyed houses. Men from collapsed houses. Clean up. Recovery of substance. People are sleeping on the street.
02. atrocities in Congo road. Belgian engineer of standing, the ear and fingers were chopped off speaks to reporters about atrocities, o-ton: the standing goes limp.
03. Italian fashion by Emilio Schubert "Amazons look" mannequins show off short coats and boots. Plaid dress and Jockey Cap. Short dresses and matching boots. Lace dress. Mannequins with evening gowns on the catwalk with Emilio Schubert.
04. Reserveübung of Homeland Security marching Bundeswehr soldiers. Schröder sitting. Schröder talks to Le Maizière, half-close. Schröder talks with Helmut Schmidt, half-close. Schröder sits next to von hassel. Schröder, large desk. The homeland security force training. Theoretical lessons. Men in exercises on the rope in the forest. Balancing on a rope. Jump rope obstacle. Creep representing fussed uselessly through pipes. Members of the homeland security in civilian professions: Bank officials served bank counter customers, as a hotel Porter with guests, as a salesman in the meat business. Men in steel helmets speak about their possible use in case of emergency, o-ton: "we can not say that at the moment." - "Moreover we have made us little thought." - "Yes, possibly the eastern zone." - "Yes, I'd say, first and foremost the East and otherwise, it can be said poorly." - "I as a possible opponent those look at, sampling our liberal legal system just." Broadcasters want to blow up exercise of the distractions - saboteurs. VW moves over land. Soldiers of the homeland security go into position. Stacheldrahtverhau is situated. Sniper. Barbed wire obstacle is being rolled out. VW holds. Fleeing men are called to stand still. Smoke bombs designed to facilitate escape. Refugees are removed.
05. Hanover: Bazon Brock happening large posters. Young girl with bare-chested and long pants. Men lie in filth. Bazon Brock gives instructions. Man with bare-chested runs through alley of young people, slams and throws himself to the ground. Young people lying dead on the ground, stand up and laugh.
06. Vienna: Monkey breakfast chimpanzee, great. He gnaws at table. Waitress serves. Monkey eats with fork, then with hands. Monkey licking the plate. Monkey drink beer and smoke a cigarette with long lace.
07. Duisburg: Excretions for athletics European Cup feet on start blocks great. 110 m hurdles: start. Barrel. ZL. Hinrich John winner. 800 m run: audience stand up and clap. Franz Josef Kemper goes into the lead and WINS. Hammer throw: Throws Ungar, Uwe Beyer raises 66 m and WINS, great. Pole vault: Jump of the Englishman Bulla, ZL (3.). Bulgarian jumps, ZL (2.). Klaus Lehnertz jumps (1), ZL. 4 x 100 m relay: the last change in ZL, too slow. Decathlete Nerlich beats still less than the Englishman, who plunges into the goal.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; Trade, finance; Interviews; Disasters; Races; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Africa; Animals (except dogs); Unrest; Art; Works of art; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Maneuver; Transport: motor vehicles; Fashion; Jobs; Entertainment, festivals; Gastronomy; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 913/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information earthquake Turkey origin: vis news Congo report origin: Belgavox Italian fashion show origin: SEDI focus on homeland security camera: Schröder, l., fire origin: Archive mainly cheerful Baron Brock (happening) camera: Zaki, l. AA breakfast origin: Austria sports Athletics, Duisburg camera: Brandes, Luppa, Pahl origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 680/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 482/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 537/1960
Welt im Bild 136/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 823/1965