Die Zeit unter der Lupe 914/1967 01.08.1967
01 food: Death of Alfred Krupp Krupp waving flags at half-mast. Villa hills, total. Alfred Krupp, stand photo. Demolished Krupp works after the war. Krupp as a defendant at the Krupp trial. The Krupp works after the reconstruction. Krupp speaks at the transformation of the legal form of the company, production sound: "this way to go son Arndt made possible by his his rights. For its responsibility-ready insight I would like to thank expressly him before all the public." Lying in State in the Villa hills. Miners as a wake. Waving flag at half-mast at the Villa hills. Villa hills, total.
02. United States: Johnson speaks to the Harlem race riots. Negress looks out window with curlers. Negroes on road. Uprising. Fire brigade. Fires at night. Johnson talks o-ton, big, to the race riots: "pillage, looting, murder and arson have nothing to do with civil rights. They are criminal conduct. -"Robberies, plunder, murder and arson have nothing to do with civil rights. You are criminal offences" Driving record by destroyed road.
03. de Gaulle in Canada de Gaulle is standing in an open car, half-close. People wave. People extend hands to de Gaulle. De Gaulle in quantity. De Gaulle drive in an open car. De Gaulle on balcony, with arms outstretched. He talks o-ton: "Vive, vive le Canada of Français et vive la France!" Lot beckons to de Gaulle.
04. wedding Hans Adam Pius, hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein with countess Marie Kinsky children in the wedding procession. Franz Joseph II of Liechtenstein, half-close. Countess Marie Kinsky rises in a wedding dress out of car. Leonardo da Vinci image. Wedding and oil change. Bride and groom stands in front of the Church. People clap. Queen Anne Marie of Greece in the bridal procession, half-close. Bride and groom in the car waving. Lily of the Valley wedding bouquet is great.
05. St. Tropez: holiday ideas girl on the beach in St. Tropez. Swimming pool of a hotel. Bed for two in the water. Bike Acrobat makes tricks on the road. Acrobat falls into the water. Painter with figures on belly of bikini girls. Dance of the new dance Mirliton on the jetty. Girl dancing in the bathing suits to the knee. Dance in cash.
06. England: Motocross riders on the track. High jumping bikes over obstacles. Paul Friedrichs / Erfurt, no. 14, leads. Ride through the curve and in the grounds. Paul Friedrichs is a winner by the target. Frederick with Cup and laurel wreath, large.
07. Dingolfing: family football family father, daughter with a bouquet of flowers. Father, daughter and 9 boys in a game against another family. Shot on goal. Family audience. Woman with baby. Shot on goal. Wild soccer with fouls. Laughing audience. Thick spectator. Family man in the game. Father köpfend, large, several times. Cup receives firing at spectators, family man after his family.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Higher education ; Justice ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Flags ; Fire ; Football ; motor sports ; Police ; Races ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; Debris ; Unrest ; People ; Holiday ; Crime ; Engagement ; Foreign policy events ; employment ; Architecture ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 914/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Krupp review camera: Luppa origin: Roto-film archive Harlem images and Johnson's speech, Detroit race riots origin: Metro, Archives de Gaulle in Canada origin: vis news, Canada Liechtenstein wedding Spotlight camera: Rau, summer origin: Cine journal St. Tropez feature origin: Pathé Journal sports Motocross World Championship origin: Pathé news family football camera: Jürgens, Brandes, Petersen A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 341/1951
Welt im Bild 60/1953