Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967 08.08.1967
01 Cologne: Return of Willy Brandt from Romania breakdown from UFA 576/4 - same section. Willy Brandt goes down stairs. Aircraft rolls out. Welcome Brandt speaks before microphones to the press, half close, about his impressions of travel, actuality: "we have held very good talks in recent days in Bucharest and the Black Sea coast, open-minded, sincere, open. I have a feeling, we are here to build bridges, not only to each other but to build bridges, to expand so that they can be viable for others."
02. Munich: U.S. company Sikorsky 53(a) before helicopters large helicopter CH, is big. Interior. Presentation, launch and flight.
03 Explorer rollover Gebhardt on the Ammersee (start in Genoa) sailing boat on water. Name Solveig III. births Gebhardt on his boat at the hoisting of sails. Gephardt speaks interview about his plan of the circumnavigation, big: "I reckon that I about 3 years will need for this voyage. I want to try this boat around the world around to sail westward from the Mediterranean through the Strait of Gibraltar across the Atlantic through the Panama Canal into the Pacific Ocean, then to Australia, New Zealand and Europe back from there across the Indian Ocean, around the Cape of good hope. On the way I want then filming and I finance my traveling with these films." Trace the route of the 3-year ride on the map. Sailors at the wheel.
04. Hamburg: Return of the three-masted barque of Regina mares to trip around Cape Horn several settings of the Regina mares. Ship on the sea. Navigator. Parrot on ship.
05. Prague. Mireille Mathieu in Prag Mireille Mathieu go down stairs. Greeting with Kiss, presentation of bouquet. Kiss on the hand. Mireille Mathieu embraces its discoverer and Manager Jonny stave, totally. Mireille Mathieu sings original sound, half close and big.
06. German summer 1947-1967 beach full beach chairs (title underground). People on the beach. Water skiers. Girls in bikini beckons. Sailing boats at sea. Men jump off the boat into water. Debris 1947th blasting from bunker in Berlin. Rubble women on mountains of debris, total. Crush on station. Refugee relocation with passengers on train roof and running boards. Refugees walk across border. Returnees food from Cookware. Snake from Freibank. Drought. Low water stand with hands out stone. Drought potatoes are drawn from field. Skinny cows. Children bathe in the Wannsee. Mass prior to checkout of the first fair in Hannover. Fashion show in Frankfurt with o-ton: "fashion show in the Frankfurt Zoo. Old new. Curtains, sofa covers, and self-colored bed sheets celebrate as a day dress or evening toilet. resurrection" Day dresses, evening dresses. Hans Albers during filming and about the sky. Berliner Leierkasten men obtain trade licences.
07. Nürburgring race breakdown from UFA 576/1 - same section. Title: Day of hard men, image: racing driver pushes car. Wheels are approached and assembled. Race cars with open bonnet is checked. Chris Irwin uses helmet sitting in the car, close to half. John Surtees sitting in the car from the rear. Denis Hulme sitting in the car, half-close. Start of the race. Cars in the race. Graham Hill car touched gang after start, flings, and falls back. Jim Clark leads ahead of 150 m. Fangio, as spectators, great. Failures. Race car driving in box. Pedro Rodriguez, half-close to the task. Jim Clark driving box and must give up due to breakage in the suspension. Jim Clark, half-close. Denis Hulme on Brabham drive as the winner by the target. Official waving banner. Hulme with laurel wreath and Cup, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Misery ; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Refugees ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Blasting ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Debris ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; maps ; Men ; People ; Cups ; Water ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand details of Brandt's return from Romania camera: Luppa Sikorsky helicopters in Munich camera: Rau births on the Ammersee camera: Rau return the "Regina Maris" camera: L., Rühe Mireille Mathieu in Prague origin: Prag time stage of German summer of 67 and 47 origin: Archive sports Nürburgring camera: Luppa, Brandes, Rieck, Rau, summer A and E
Mireille Mathieu turns 75 (*July 22, 1946)
The fairy-tale career of Mireille Mathieu is like a modern version of Cinderella. The little girl from a poor home in provincial France has one passion: singing. She dreams of becoming a singer – just like her great role model Edith Piaf. At the age of 14 she left school without a diploma and worked as an unskilled labourer in a paper factory to help support her 16-member family. Until one day in November 1965 when she won the television show "Télé Dimanche" with a Piaf interpretation and became the talk of the town as the reincarnation of the "Sparrow of Paris”.
Her first single promptly sold 1.7 million copies, and the song "Mon Crédo" climbed to No. 1 in the French charts. Songs like "Acropolis adieu" and "La Palome adé" eventually made the chansonette world famous. In her career spanning more than 50 years, the petite woman with the striking pageboy haircut has recorded 1,200 songs in eleven languages, sold almost 190 million records and completed seven world tours. She has hosted her own television shows in France, Germany and Italy, performed on stage with ABBA, Tom Jones and Charles Aznavour, and sung for heads of state such as Elizabeth II, Nicolas Sarkozy and Vladimir Putin. The poor girl has become a world star.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1007/1969
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt