Die Zeit unter der Lupe 918/1967 29.08.1967
01 Berlin: 25 Deutsche Funkausstellung Telefunken booth. Exhibition Hall, total. Daniels speaks to the opening, half-close, o-ton: "radio and television are children of the post. One 43 years than the other 32. In these decades they are not only grow up, become special self-employed." Listeners applaud. Dollinger during tour of exhibition. Hand selects phone. People make phone calls.
02. Berlin: Fete of Olympic society gala evening in the Swiss Court. Arrival of Albertzs and wife, half-close. Minister Hundhammer, great. The athletes Schnelldorfer, Holldorfer and Bogner in conversation, half-close. Willi Daume, great. Girls distributed raffle tickets. Vico Torriani, large. Charles Aznavour, great. Albertz drinking from wine glass, half-close. Goppel, great.
03. Berlin: film director is "Almost a hero" interview Rainer Erler comes from entrance to the underground on the Kurfürstendamm. EFI buys newspaper on newsstand. Erler goes on the Kurfürstendamm and sits down with Dr. Haese outside Café table. Dr. Patrick interviewed Director Rainer Erler, o-ton: "your film"Almost a hero"is set 20 years ago. References to the present are now yet or not?"-"covers are of course given, it is not a war movie, there is a film crew and crew films where you look, are but very timely. The story is that a good soldier, a good citizen, there in southern France which plays as an impostor, and is the local commander, and is somewhat developed what very rarely to find, namely civil courage." Close-up Erler. History of film "Almost a hero", quote: "Let's say a figure, which is located between the captain of Köpenick and the good Soldier Švejk, a deserter wider Willen, who has lost his life, which must cope with every situation, every disaster with his wits. I'll sometimes referred to as the storyteller. Mind, in the fairy tale, very much criticism is also the respective company and I think you must have also even smiling criticism, makes it so." Film clips with Martin Held.
04. Belgium: tanker accident accident car driving with blue light. Debris from homes. The site of the accident with damaged VW vehicles.
05. election in South Vietnam political speaker. Distribution of propaganda leaflets. Listeners.
06. London: taxi driver driving poor children in green tax with balloons decorated. Children ride in a taxi. Children get off. Children at Carnival. Girl eats love Apple. 2 boys eat cotton candy. Children on the beach. Children ride horses carousel.
07. accident series No. 4 - head tilts in addition to skeleton coffin. Coffin lid lifts. Jerschke rising from coffin. Jerschke takes the skeleton hat from his head and puts it. Motorcycle riders on cable. Skydiver in free fall. Workers is head of House, just next to stair-step. Silhouette by Jerschke in house, the process commented. Workers climb up ladder to repair lamp, leans forward and fell with head. Jerschke sets skeleton in coffin and closes it: "because you are in my right... "08 French fashion carving, Ricci, Givenchy mannequin before Eiffel Tower with white fur hat and white coat." Long baggy pants. High boots fur, matching jackets. Wide hats. Knee pants, sporty. Colorful checkered long coats. Evening dresses with wide throws. Glittery evening dress. Evening suit with trousers.
09 Cologne: Boxer Peter Müller receives road sign blade Pütz prison trip for carnival evening. Plate: Strafgefängnisse and pre-trial detention institution Cologne. Band playing outside prison gate. Peter Müller comes out of prison. Peter Müller moves forth waving of sunroof VW behind Chapel. Müller distributed on fair star postcard. Beer tent. Müller sings behind microphones, large. Song of box scenes underneath. Miller kisses his wife after returning from prison gate and goes to prison. Prison gate shoots himself.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bogner, Willy ; Alberts ; Aznavour, Charles ; Dollinger, Werner ; Erler, Rainer ; Goppel, Alfons ; Haese, Jürgen ; Held, Martin ; Hundhammer ; Jerschke, Günther ; Torriani, Vico ; Daume, Willi ; Holdorf, Willi ; Müller, Peter ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; gambling ; Interviews ; Justice ; Disasters ; Children ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Postal, postal services ; Radio, television ; Townscapes: Germany ; Accidents ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Social events ; Crime ; Currency ; Elections ; heart transplant ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; Decolletes ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 918/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Funkausst. Berlin m. post camera: Wiers Olympus. GES. In Berlin camera: Wiers Erler discussion i. Berlin (film director) camera: Wiers information tanker disaster, Belgium origin: Belgavox election in South Vietnam origin: Metro London taxi driver children travel origin: Pathé news accident Series IV/4 into the limelight fashion of Carven, Ricci, Givenchy origin: Eclair, Pathé journal, Gaumont mainly cheerful Peter Müller's prison trip camera: Luppa origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Bayramfest im Mohamedaner-Gefangenenlager Halbmond und Weinbergslager zu Wünsdorf bei Zossen
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 814/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966