Die Zeit unter der Lupe 919/1967 05.09.1967
01 Tokyo: Japanese youth celebrate orgies on the beach waves hit the shore. Young people go in the evening with a guitar on the beach. Camp fire. Young people sit around table and drink. Young people are on the beach. Police controls light up with flashlights and search boats. Young Japanese girl with light hair goes next to a young man in a bikini. Young man smoking drug cigarette. Young girl swim. Motorcyclist drives along the beach. Young man and girl in the water. Young man wearing girl. Settings of bikini girls, great. Japanese child's, face, great.
02. Jever: 1 noise prevention hangar for Star fighter jets of Star fighter, great. Flight attendants with Earfl. Noise prevention hangar, total. 2 sliding doors be closed through nozzle. Starfighter in noise prevention hangar. Nozzle Jet in big Halle.
03. Hamburg: Security for nuclear vessels by ramming attempt on ramp is a model of the ship Bremen. The Otto Hahn drives bug ramp down against the side wall of the model. Bow digs into the ship. Sample for testing, radioactive contamination of the seas was possible. Experts at the trial.
04. Munich: wild water test for new bricks young girls stand in lock and hammer brick gable roof. Water of the sheath runs through model to test the strength. Young girls in bathing suits drinking out of beer bottles and under water jets of the sheath.
05. Cologne: Men's fashion - interviews about fashion profession "Male model" young man in a bright suit fashion show on the road. Man leaning on pillar. Young man with waisted colored jacket. Young man introduces Plaid coat. Fashionable jacket closure. Close-up of young man during interview about views about the fashion. Mr Lütge interviewed passers-by about the fashion. Young woman, older man, young man with a child on his shoulder. Young girl as fashion photographer photographed male model. Older woman speaks. Male model in Poznań. Jamie asks young men. Jamie asks young girl. Silent film scenes from an old movie. Women in early fashions, Giants hats. Women take off on the beach. Woman taking shower.
06. Lübeck: sport flyer rally pilot in the pulpit of sports aircraft speaks interview: "I have the most beautiful profession as captain and anyway I love flying in the sports machine. Not that I the other not would appreciate, it has also its charms and there is something harder, but pure joy makes the sport flying." Jet aircraft, flying from below, great. Sport aircraft on the airfield. Recharge your batteries. Pilot studies map. Board sports aircraft. Propeller, great. Start. Aerial from aircraft. Landing by sports plane.
07. England: International powerboat race in Cowes Beach motor boats on the sea, total. Motor boats of the heavy class in the race, great. Burning motor boat.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Education, youth ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Aviation ; Women, mothers ; motor boat race ; Photographers ; Smoking ; Shipping ; Ships ; accident series ; People ; Military ; Water ; heart transplant ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; construction ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 919/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Japanese slobs on the beach origin: Asahi news technology 1 noise protection Hall of the BU defense camera: Jürgens ramming attempt m. ship models (Otto Hahn) camera: Rieck, Jürgens, Zakariah clay tiled roof test camera: Rau mainly cheerful menswear and silent film strip camera: Luppa, Jürgens origin: DEFA sport pilots rally camera: Rahim A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 274/1950
Welt im Film 11/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 642/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 798/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 595/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 132/1952
Welt im Film 242/1950