Die Zeit unter der Lupe 920/1967 12.09.1967
01 de Gaulle in Poland de Gaulle salute progresses from front of the stand. De Gaulle, great. De Gaulle is standing in an open car, totally. De Gaulle presented Gomulka, big gift. Slapping people. De Gaulle beckoning, half-close. Couve de Murville upon arrival to Gala performance at the Warsaw Opera, half-close. The theatre with boxes, inside, totally. Dance on the stage. De Gaulle sets in Auschwitz wreath down, half-close. Photo reporter runs. Driving through the lot. Shaking hands. Costumes group claps on stage. De Gaulle claps.
02. New York: Pianist Randy Weston plays jazz Africa Randy Weston goes by road from New York. Randy Weston photo montages. Randy Weston at rehearsal with his combo at the piano. Dancers on the dance floor in bar. Randy Weston, great. Saxophone player, great. Drummer, that's great. Trumpeter, big. Negro combo. Dancers, great. Negro children's playground. Negro children swings, teeter on rocker, gymnastics on gym equipment.
03. Hamburg: model air show model plane taking off. Hobbyists can see propeller. Start of model aircraft. Model of a mirage flies. Man with a remote control device. Crash and break-up of a model. Old spectator with rain cover, large. Spectators, half-close. Landing of the models.
04. England: aircraft veterans aircraft models from the 1st World War. Fly old planes. Upgrade from hot-air balloons. Artist's wings by flying biplanes.
05. accident series No. 5 - worn profile of tyre breakdown from UFA 581 / 4 - same section. Poster at the edge of the highway with image of Jerschke, coffin and... "for me they are correct." Jerschke as a funeral entrepreneur faces motorway traffic in addition to poster. Draw high car. Tire with rolled off rail, great. 2 men consider tires. Young man looks at watch and get in car. Turn into motorway, brakes, slides. Photo by zerfahrenem cars. Jerschke looks about poster: "Because they are right with me."
06. Vichy: Championship of rowing race of the aft. On track 2 of the Germany aft leads. The boats from the Soviet Union and the United States catch up, but Germany WINS. Medal ceremony on the German team.
07. Hamburg: HSV - football MSV Duisburg 1:3 HSV storms before the Duisburg goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Duisburg stormed and scores goal, ZL. Audience claps, great. 2-0 for Duisburg, ZL. Audience clapping, half-close. Werner Krämer scores goal for the HSV. Shot on goal from Uwe Seeler. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers with a pipe, large, Mumbles disappointed, great. Shot on goal for Duisburg. Young viewers with sailor Hat shakes his head disappointed, great. Uwe Seeler goes with the team from the square, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Aviation ; Football ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Rowing ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Accidents ; Youth ; concentration camp ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; People ; Military ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 920/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on de Gaulle in Poland origin: Polkronika current bars Afro-Jazz origin: USIS enlarged model airplanes and a pilots story camera: L. origin: Pathé news accident story no. 5 (worn tires) sports win the eights in Vichy origin: Gaumont HSV against MSV Duisburg camera: Jackson A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 175/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 302/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 687/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 81/1951