Die Zeit unter der Lupe 921/1967 19.09.1967
01 Welthungerhilfe and interview Wang girl face, great. Children's faces, large, from hungry countries. People in the slum, photo. Map of world hunger with marked areas of hunger. Poster on world hunger help stop column. Output of food. Crying baby on back of the mother. Verhungertes toddler in investigation. Boy in slum. Wang to the hunger of the world, actuality, big: "within a short time the world population will have doubled, then 6 billion people living here in the world and the famine will be even larger. "A huge risk on us here, which is greater than the East West divide in the world and perhaps even more dangerous than the atomic bomb." Photo of faces of Negro children.
02. Paris: fish food long table with fish delicacies in market Hall. People at the distribution and food of fish delicacies. Crowded around the tables.
03. Munich: Oktoberfest brewery horses pull cart. The marquee, total. Mayor Jochen Vogel rolls up his shirt sleeve. A man with calf stockings, great legs. Bird taps barrel. Get out of the Lukas. Carousel. Shot out carousel. Roast chicken are cut. Bird prostet with beer Stein. Waitress with beer Stein. Beer drinkers. Bird drinking beer. Swaying. Young people share a kiss.
04. Studio mirrors - Yugoslavia: "Front in the taiga" man running home with gun. Director Harald Philipp during the filming, great. Philip speaks actuality, big: "it is a film of German production. "It is probably the most elaborate film of this year, 3 million film, a mix between a love story and an adventure story, a bond story." Locomotive drives. 2 men jump on the moving locomotive. Fight in the locomotive. Men jump up and over. Harald Philipp to the camera, great. Explosion and fire at oil storage. Man me burning clothing runs to water and half in the water. Burning locomotive.
05. Berlin: Portrait Udo Jürgens, Udo Jürgens at the wheel of his sports car. Jackson enters the Zoo under Bismarck Memorial. Pan across victory column. Jackson travels with Mr. Lütge in rowboat and gives interview, big, o-ton: "Mr Jürgens, it has very long, until you were the star. Has fame changed your life?"-"of course is life greatly changed, concerning the external. "You have but I think inside my character and nature, I can do it, I say, changed have." - fear that all of a sudden lost glory could pass so suddenly again?"–"I don't fear actually. I have seen poor years in this profession, there has passed me very badly. Today I am experiencing beautiful years, years of success and I'm ready for this profession again worse years to experience."-"are just honest during your presentation, are the person you really are on the stage?"-"it's a chapter that I am often asked and I can not sing, so, as I sing on the stage , then I would bring out just no sound. I must be me, so to be able to express myself, how I can do on the stage and this honesty I have on the stage." Udo Jürgens in rehearsal with microphone. He sings in appearance. Flowers for Udo Jürgens.
06. Frankfurt: Ringo Bonavena boxing - elimination of qualification to the World Cup - Karl Mildenberger defeated points breakdown from UFA 582 / 8 - same section: title: on the edge of the k. o., image: Boxer in the ring. Mildenberger rises in bathrobe in the ring and greeted the crowd with arms raised. Gong beat, great. Shock Exchange. Mildenberger stumbles. Bonavena looks up, ZL. Referee separates. Protest calling the men in the audience. Bonavena violently attacking ZL. Among the audience members Peter Müller, Mildenberger in the attack. Bonavena clings, ZL. Bonavena meets Mildenberger, who must to the ground, ZL. Audience, great. Impact Exchange ZL. Bonavena violently attacking and collect points. Mildenberger fought off. At the end of the fight. Bonavena, point winners, tearing up arms. A spectator, large. Bonavena is surrounded. Schweißbedeckter Majumdar, great. Bonavena is carried by devotees on shoulder.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Boxes ; Honors ; Misery ; Hunger ; Interviews ; Children ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Portraits ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; maps ; People ; Cups ; Science and research ; Microphones ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Solar Eclipse ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 921/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Welthungerhilfe and interview Wang camera: Jürgens, fire origin: Archive fish dinner in Paris origin: Pathé journal Oktoberfest with tapping camera: Rau, summer Spotlight workshop report: loves i.d. taiga origin: Nora current bars Udo Jürgens portrait camera: Pahl sports boxing: mild Bonavena
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957
S.M. Hilfskreuzer "Wolf"
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1021/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 505/1959