Die Zeit unter der Lupe 922/1967 26.09.1967
01 Texas: Hurricane Beulah big tidal wave hits banks. Palm trees silhouetted, covered roofs of houses. Flooded roads. Driving record in car with wipers moving, over bridge. Fallen telegraph poles. Water in street.
02. launching of the ocean liner Queen Elizabeth giant-sized ship to the shipyard. Settings of part of. Propeller, great. Queen Elizabeth, laughing, half close, at christening of the vessel. Face of man, great. Bottle shatters on the Castle. Launching. Giant ship slip into the water. Elizabeth standing next to Philip and Margaret and smells bouquet, half-close.
03. Munich: Font do it yourself - car hobby station Hall for car jacked. Young girl regarded car from below and examined exhaust. Young girl with lug wrench for changing tires. Young girls look at distribution. Young girl is built in part on its head: the washing box. Car wash girl in mini dress. Young woman at the wheel of a Mercedes, big.
04. Accident series No. 11 - painter annoy himself at work Jerschke as a doctor is on operating table. Racing Junk cars. Mud ball. Painter inside bucket paste tassel and strokes on leader standing wall. Apprentice sprays him with water wet, and runs to the door. Apprentice sneaks back to faucet, painter turns around and throws him paste tassel on the head. Jerschke faces operating table prior to apprentice with a bloody head bandage and makes surgical tools in shell: "For me, you're right."
05. Hamburg: Household goods on the road driving shooting at parked old furniture over in the evening. Young man looking for old box. Man examines old bike. Young man with umbrella pushing cart. Newspapers and books. Picture of Apostle Paul, Hermes bust. Stove. 2 men transport couch. Loaded in trucks. Cars with headlights on lit Reeperbahn. Small Schnauzer sits between filth.
06. Russia: dance Moiseyev ballet dancers in Russian costume. Dancers dance. It clenched in its folk dances. Training at the Barre. Dancers. Settings at the dance, Russian boots, great. Acrobatic deposits. Jump in ZL.
07. Berlin: Football international match Germany - France 5-1 Stadium, total. Playback of the Germans. Lambe shoots 1-0. The German goalkeeper Sepp Mayer outside his gate with arms raised, half-close. Beckenbauer fouled during the storms and plunging over ball. Referee is the French peri from the square. Spectators, half-close. Siemens-Meyer shoots the 3:0 (camera behind the gate). Goalkeeper jumps up in vain. Löhr is flank to the Center and Gerd Müller shoots the 4:0 Uwe Seeler is fouled before the opposing goal and crashes. Overath shoots the free kick through the opposing wall to a 5-0 in goal (camera behind gate). Viewers raise arms, totally. France scored a free-kick to the HoNour in the last minute of the game. Nice on the Reserve Bank sitting, big in addition to players. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Viewers with arms raised and clapping, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz; Elisabeth II. von England; Jerschke, Günther; Margaret von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Libuda, Reinhard; Löhr, Hannes; Maier, Josef; Müller, Gerd; Overath; Peri; Seeler, Uwe; Siemens-Meyer; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hobby; Dogs; Disasters; Women, mothers; Football; food science; Night; Rain; Shipping; Ships; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Youth; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; automotive engineering, automotive; Microphones; Water; Jobs; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 922/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Hurricane Beulah i. United States origin: Metro, archive Elizabeth II christens ship origin: Pathé news hobby station camera: rough accident Series IV 11 increases rubbish story camera: L. la Spotlight Moiseyev Ballet origin: Pathé journal Sports Football: Germany France camera: Pahl origin: Fox A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 197/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 448/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 33/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 317/1956
Welt im Film 2/1945