Die Zeit unter der Lupe 925/1967 17.10.1967
01 England: First nuclear submarine will be commissioned ship's Bell resolution, big. Sub total resolution. Sailors go through the course of the vessel. Submarine crew. Shower. Living room, Cook cuts in kitchen. Sailors eat officers at the meeting. Dwarf puppet mascot.
02. Frankfurt: book fair exhibition grounds with people. Drifter with a guitar. Books. Exhibition stands. Triangular book is expanded. Volumes of de Gaulle, Kiesinger, Helmut Schmidt, Franz Josef Strauß. Big shot girls face as a spectator.
03. Mannheim: cultural film week award "German youth film award", great. Audience award. Esterer in the audience, great. Dr. Wiers at presentation of the youth film award for "Children's games". Esterer receives award for "A life for Germany". Slapping people.
04. Cambridge: Prince Charles is Student Prince Charles is greeted on arrival. Photographers. Charles is a student of archaeology and anthropology through classrooms. Close-up of Charles.
05. Munich: Baby swimming 6-month-old babies are pulled out and handed in to swimming in the water. Baby swims, goes down and comes up again. Baby after swimming on mother's arm.
06. German youth prisons young prisoners go in a row prison report - in court. Inmates in old-fashioned braid making factory and blacksmith workshops. Handball game. Corridor of the prison in Schwäbisch Hall. Prisoner is bed in solitary confinement. Prisoner is sitting at table. Community cell. Prisoners lie on beds. Modern penitentiary in Wiesbaden-Dotzheim. Modern bright cell with personal furnishings, washbasins, books. Looking through the lattice on Court. Houses of the prison block. Bright classroom. Prisoners read in library. Workshop with modern machines. Statistics of education of juvenile prisoners. Institute Director Dr Bush gives Mr Hansen interview about the juvenile justice, big, o-ton: "rather we must use the education for it, i.e. do the things, which the young person has not reached in his previous life and not get." - "how the young people responded to your efforts?" - "a young person is receptive and grateful for all forms of educational activities and we can prove in a number of cases ", that succeeded in the reintegration into society and that educational and training activities of the Institute have resulted in a social classification." Guard goes beyond prison hallway.
07. Munich: Go-Kart race to the ADAC Cup Go-Kart drivers on the track. Driving through curves. Characters are provided for the driver from the edge of the track. Winner goes through the target and receives laurel wreath.
08th Pardubice: Horse racing Auditorium, total. Race. Horses jump over obstacles. Jump and crash in ZL. Reiterlose horses in the race. Jockey crashes during jump, ZL. Jump over the moat. 2 horses plunge and can no longer stand up. Czech favorite Izrael crashes the last obstacle. Russian horses WINS.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Books; Honors; Bells; Higher education; Interviews; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Education, youth; filmmaking; Women, mothers; motor sports; Photographers; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; Ships; Swimming; Spoprt-Ehrungen; diving; Art; Men; Mascot; People; Crime; Listener; Jobs; Astrology; Exhibitions; Viewers and audience; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 925/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information "Resolution" (submarine) origin: Pathé news Frankfurt book fair camera: Luppa cultural film award camera: L., rough Prince Charles i. Trinity College origin: Pathé news baby swimming camera: Rau under the magnifying glass of German juvenile justice camera: L. sport Go-Kart Racing camera: Rau, summer Pardubice, horse racing origin: CSR A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 37/1950
Welt im Film 190/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 659/1962