Die Zeit unter der Lupe 926/1967 24.10.1967
01 Kiesinger in London is rolling out aircraft. Kiesinger rises out of plane and is greeted by George Brown, half-close. Photographers in the background. By hate comes from aircraft and is welcomed by Brown. Handshake Kiesinger - Brown, half-close. Kiesinger welcomes Wilson before Downing Street of 10 Kiesinger and Wilson wave at people, half-close. People wave.
02. Washington: Demonstrations against the Viet Nam war aerial view of the Lincoln Memorial. Demonstrators marching across the Pontomac bridge to the Pentagon. Demonstrators and speakers. Military police seal off Pentagon before demonstrators.
03. Soviet Union: 4 Russian scientists and scientist test trials with the spacecraft launch the spacecraft Venus. Assembly and spin test. Launch preparations. Assembly of the rocket and probe. Launch and flight. Russian ground station receives Venus images.
04. Munich and Saarbrücken: "Golden screen" for "Dr. By Paagaetheater in Saarbrücken front with cinema advertising "with summer night" Zhivago"and"Angelique II". Movie poster of "Angelique II". Dr. Edwards with cinema advertising "with summer night". Film Awards "Golden screen", half-close. Award of the prize in Munich for "Dr. Schiwago".
05. accident series No. 9 - Miss Kröner Secretary breakdown from UFA 587/7 - same cut Miss Kröner sits with connected leg next to Jerschke as a doctor. Miss Kröner sits at her desk and on the phone, great. It takes from lateral drawer file. She is called to take dictation, jumps up, runs up on drawer and falls on Jerschkes lap: "... because for me you are correct."
06. East agents in the Federal Republic - case Sütterlin newspaper schlagzeilen "2 espionage rings blown - suicide in Bonn". Young neighbor talks about the family, the family Sütterlin, o-ton: "we were all very surprised when we learned of the arrest of the family Sütterlin, because Sütterlins were particularly lovely neighbours, very helpful. We all had above all you very, very much. Sütterlins have not lived a lavish life. It is nothing special we noticed". House of the Sütterlins. Door sign. Still photographs of cemetery and funeral. Any pedestrian. Kurt-Schumacher House. Port. Barracks. Press releases of more interesting military and economic details. Star fighter. People when passing through walls. Photo of the leader of the East German State security service Erich Mielke with Ulbricht. Erich Mielke, screen-filling close-up. Uwe Swenson as East agent listens on the radio key number through gifts and recorded it. Camera in deer figurine. Microfilm with message stamp. Delivery of messages on the road between Uwe Swenson and Mr Lüthke. You pass with a newspaper in his hand together and handed over in passing newspaper. Scroll through phone book after releases. Uwe Swenson goes to the Alster arcades, looks over the Alster and holt from Mauervorsprung from "dead letter box". Communication. People passing through the wall to the East. Hamburg Interior Senator. Ruhnau talks about recruitment of Eastern agents, big, o-ton: "the possibility exists, but he should not engage, he needs also nothing to worry about, not to give up the trips. He needs just plain and simple people to say with him is not to make and then they let him run experience. Difficult the thing will work only if he gives the appearance, he wanted but with them. Then try someday, to present the Bill." Hand presses meter pass action. East police officer looks through binoculars.
07. Bremen: Werder Bremen - 1 FC Nuremberg 0:4 spectators filling, picture title background. Playback of the Bremen striker. Game in front of the gate of Nuremberg. Goalkeeper keeps. Spectators, half-close. Bremen's goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Nuremberg is attacking, ZL. 2 players will fall. Viewers with Black Hat calls "brave, valiant". Wabra holds. Laughing audience. Bremen midfielder contactor shoots own goal. Contactor tried in vain in the goal defence. Viewers filling picture. Teams to match that total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brown, George; Engelbrecht, Wolfram; Haase von; Jerschke, Günther; Kiesinger, Kurt; Kröner, Ingeborg; Kubaschewski, Ilse; Lütke; Mielke, Erich; Svenson, Uwe; Ulbricht, Walter; Wilson, Harold; Schütz, Klaus; Wabra
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Demonstrations; Honors; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Hands; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; filmmaking; Football; News, communications; Photographers; Police; Rockets; Radio, television; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Youth; People; Science and research; Currency; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Agents; aerial photographs; Buildings in North America; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 926/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Kiesinger in London camera: Luppa, Pahl Pentagon (anti. Vietnam-Demonstr.)
Origin: Vis news Moscow Venus landing origin: Sovkino 2 x Golden screen (Angelique & Dr. Schiwago) camera: Rau, summer the good tip accident story no. 9 (IV) (Mr Kröner) under the magnifying glass agent story (case Sütterlin) camera: fire, l., Rühe, Luppa origin: Archive sports of 1 FC Nuremberg / Werder Bremen camera: fire, Zakariah, Rieck, Rühe A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952
El Mundo al Instante 1162/1988
Welt im Film 296/1951
Welt im Film 291/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 574/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 468/1959