Die Zeit unter der Lupe 927/1967 31.10.1967
01 King Hussein in Bonn Villa Hammerschmidt (title underground). Hussein entering building and is greeted by Lübke and Wilhelmine Lübke, half-close. Cameramen and photographers. Lübke in addition to Wilhelmine Lübke, half-close. Swivel to Hussein. Willy Brandt, great. Brandt in conversation with Hussein, half-close. Hussein is in addition to Kiesinger, half-close. Handshake Hussein - Kiesinger.
02. crisis of Middle Eastern burning oil refinery in Egypt. Funeral of 15 Marines in Israel after sinking the Cruiser Eilat. Crying women.
03. Patriarch Athenagoras of Orthodox Church at Pope Paul Papst goes next to Athenagoras to common prayer service. You kneel down and pray. Brother Kiss between Pope and Athenagoras.
04. Berlin: Passing parade of arms of USSR and GDR on the 50th anniversary of the October revolution tanks. Rocket car. Total in the stands grüßend Ulbricht and Stoph in addition to officials. Tank.
05. Hamburg: football of prominence in favour of starving children starving child sitting on street. Starving children in India. Pictures of Indian children's village Andheri. Celebrities from sports, politics and film come out. Girl is kick-off. Game. Footballer Rahn shoots goal.
06. Tehran: Imperial Coronation of the Imperial Crown, great. Peacock throne. Catchment of the Shah. Crown Prince Reza in uniform. Farah in addition to the throne. Crown Prince in addition to throne. Shah sits on Crown. Farah in long Coronation mantle receives the Crown, kneeling before the Shah. Shah leads the coronation train with Crown and sceptre. Farah with Crown and Entourage. Crown Prince Reza immediately. Coach pulled by 8 white horses. Shah and Farah wave on horse-drawn carriage. Crown Prince leaves in 2. Horse-drawn carriage.
07. Hamburg: Beat beat Chapel church plays in church. Faces of listeners and audience, great. Young priest speaks religious text. Audience laughing with a pipe. Girls faces, great. Girl in Exchange conversation Catholic - Protestant Church. Shared vocals. Listeners give interview about the nature of worship, o-ton: "Quite excellent." - "I mean, it should be made even more so what." - "I'd good in every community so once per month as a worship service would take place." - "was quite good, but the music was a bit lame, I'd say." - "I think, you can expand it a bit ", but otherwise it has me very well please."-"has me very well liked, but I would say that the Church should remain Church and the beat beat."
08 Munich: "Blow up" 2 motorcycle riders in uniform drive opening of the largest scales of the beat in the evening on the road. Full dance floor in the beat shed. Drummer. Singer. Hippie dancer with flowers in the hair, bare belly and long pants with flowers. Dancer with long dress without shoes. Girl with knee shorts, hat and big earrings. Gunter Sachs, total. Peter Kraus, half-close. Mini dancers, hüftschwenkend. Illuminated letters "blow up".
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Athenagoras; Brandt, Willy; Farah, Diba; Hussein von Jordanien; Kiesinger, Kurt; Kraus, Peter; Lübke, Heinrich; Paul VI.; Reza Kouroush von Persien; Reza Pahlevi von Persien; Sachs, Gunther; Stoph, Willi; Ulbricht, Walter; Rahn, Helmut; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; DDR; Misery; Hunger; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Education, youth; Fire; Women, mothers; Football; Musical events; musical instruments; Parades; Photographers; Religious events; State visits (inside); Dance; Deaths, funerals; War, prisoners of war; Coronations; Kissing, kissing scenes; Military events; Listener; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Solar Eclipse; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 927/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Hussein and Middle East situation (burial in israel. Sailors & burning ægypt. Oil refinery) camera: Luppa, Luppa origin: vis news Athenagoras i. Vatican (Türk. Patriarch) origin: Corona parade in East Berlin origin: DEFA prominent football in Hamburg camera: Rieck, Rühe focus on Farah Coronation origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal, Pathé journal under the magnifying glass beat and Luher in Hamburg (youth service) camera: fire, Jackson mostly cheerful "Blow Up" in Munich camera: Rau A and E
Have you seen these gems?
In 500 Minuten nach New York
Messter-Woche Sujets (Ausschnitte) (seit 1920)
Welt im Film 270/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 559/1960