01 formal briefing of the Lord Mayor in London Lord Mayor gets set to official chain. Parade through London. Big Dipper. Lord Mayor on grandstand. Crowd on the road. Music band. Horse-drawn carriage. Lord Mayor gets out of carriage.
02. new Hanseatic (formerly Shalom) in Hamburg propelled Hanseatic. Fountains of fire loeschbooten. Settings of the vessel. Radar tower. Steam whistle, large. Shipowners Bitsch Christensen, great. People waving from the shore. Waving from the ship. Officer looks through binoculars. 2 tractor before the Hanseatic.
03. start French rocketry (H2-O2 fuel) rocket (title underground). Rocket engine fed with liquid hydrogen and oxygen. Technicians test explosion in test room. Crash of the hydrogen-filled Zeppelin Hindenburg. Burning Zeppelin.
04. Cape Kennedy: moon rocket Saturn 5 Wernher von Braun in addition to V2. Giant tractors transport the Saturn 5 to the launch pad. Saturn 5 on the launch pad. Start. Flying rocket. Man observation tube.
05. Berlin: Painter Friedrich Schröder Sonnenstern painter Friedrich Schröder Sonnenstern goes with time solution under the arm, half-close. He goes to his apartment on old Berlin backyard. Schröder Sonnenstern Anderson room. Schröder Sonnenstern alongside students Sonnenstern signed picture. Close-up. Pictures of the artist. Mr Rahl sits on the bed beside Schröder Sonnenstern and interviewed him, o-ton: "I have never believed that one buys this stuff and now I'm a famous man, but what is also not beautiful. Fame and money get bad character." Young people in the artist local "The organ" in addition to Schröder Sonnenstern.
06. Berlin: Gymnasts of the USSR and the East zone in the competition for artistic gymnastics gymnast gymnastic exercises. Piano player. Group show with tires. Gymnast with rope. Gymnast with tires. Ute Lehmann at screening with rope.
07. Schongau, Germany: Survival training for pilots pilot parachute after landing will be dragged behind parachute. Pilot on take-off and landing to test device. Separation of the ejection seat and releasing the parachute straps if necessary. Pilot is pulled by motor boat to parachute through water. Unfasten the belts. Jump from aircraft. Jump in the water. Throwing of inflatable which inflates automatically. Landing of the jumper next to the inflatable boat. Pilot, parachuted into the water. Pilot creeps jump on inflatable boat.
Title brand details Lord Mayor in London origin: Pathé news Hanseatic in Hamburg camera: L., Rieck, Seib, Rühe, wild Hagen technology of French. Rocket launch origin: Eclair V 2 and Saturn rocket origin: Metro Spotlight painter Schröder-Sonnenstern camera: Pahl, Wiers sports gymnastics competition Qstberlin origin: DEFA under the magnifying glass survival training for pilots (Star fighter) camera: Rau, summer A and E
Information London celebrated in presentation covering the most memorable day of his ancient history: the inauguration of the newly elected Lord Mayor.
To the 750th times marks this custom introduced so far 640 Honorable, but mostly wealthy men in her Office. Because the Lord Mayor, who is said traditionally receives 12,500 pounds sterling for a year in Office, however, must set to 12,000 pound representation expenses from his own pocket.
The 10 million subjects of the Sir Gilbert Inglefield were happy to have found a man who can afford this job once again.
Water fountains to the greeting. A 2-day transfer away made the new "Hanseatic", set their pride of hamburgers and all Lake-obsessed country rats, in the port of city. It replaces the originally under the name ocean liner, which was devastated last year when a fire disaster in New York Harbor. Reeder Bitsch Christensen is pleased with the success of his exceptional method of financing. 163 shareholders paid 17 million mark - equity for the purchase of the Israeli flagship "Slialom". After their conversion, the new "Hanseatic" about a thousand passengers - are provided, they are found - the romantic experience of a sea voyage.
Technology put the signals of the week a chemical formula. In the shape of over-sized silver trophies, France presented its technological triumph: a rocket engine that powered the strongest and at the same time most dangerous fuel mixture in the world--liquid water and oxygen. 5 years technician in Melun-Villaroche had used to tame the explosive hydrogen.
For the French engineers, explosions at the bunker of the attempt are little more than minor operation breakdowns compared to that disaster, warned 30 years for all times. At that time, the hydrogen-filled airship "Hindenburg" collapsed in a fire storm.
The German-American rocket pioneer Wernher von Braun celebrated its 25th anniversary of successful launches with a space success. The American moon rocket "Saturn 5" experienced its glittering premiere at Cape Kennedy. The largest and most powerful rocket of the world waited with superlatives: 110 metres high, almost 3,000 tonnes, filled with 4 1/2 million liters kerosene and hydrogen. When the 150 million HP of the giant rocket suggested, the earth trembled in a radius of many kilometres. 13,000 litres of fuel per second flowing through the five missile engines.
The Saturn 5 rose to 18,000 kilometers. Then, the Apollo spacecraft returned to Earth intact. On Cape Kennedy, the experts were unanimous: landing on the Moon in this decade.
In the spotlight for his pictures, you pay up to 15,000 mark and yet he maintains the life style of a beggar. His world is a backyard in Berlin. Reluctant he granted foreign access, and if, then offers it a table full of newspaper articles, which testify that already Henry Miller, Ernest Hemingway, and Friedrich Dürrenmatt have told him.
Friedrich Schröder Sonnenstern is imaginative, when it comes to arrange sex symbols on paper or canvas. Today - so we discovered - it barely even paints. He signed and satisfied is to outline those outlandish quirky ideas that already aroused the interest of the physician.
His paintings but enrich today for example the collection of the Baroness Rothschild, banker Dreyfuß and the French Prime Minister Pompidou.
"I have never believed that one buys this stuff and now I'm a famous man, but what is also not beautiful. Fame and money makes bad character."
The disputed off worldly wisdoms of the 75-year create atmosphere in the artist local "The organ". "His supporters dubbed the original"Friedrich the only one". Finally sieseine unique talent, is expensive to sell and to conquer a place in famous galleries to admire.
"The artist does look, silent, and create, because he designed himself to the people of the great apes."
Sport - a traditional sport - artistic gymnastics was refined only in recent times to a competition discipline. The representatives of the Soviet Union and Germany to a performance comparison is met in East Berlin. He was regarded as a dress rehearsal for the upcoming World Championships in Copenhagen.
Artistic gymnastics - similar to the related floor exercise - requires aesthetic movement leadership of the body. An exercise that can reveal a perfect relationship between space, music and movement is rated the highest, on the two previously conducted World Championships, the athletes of the Eastern European countries of its competitor from the West showed clearly superior. Ute Lehmann, who finished in second place in East Berlin is one of the Favorites for Copenhagen.
Under the Loupe down they come ever - is a familiar slogan - but who made it alive, expect the below new problems of technology. An anxiety dream of all Jet pilots is to be dragged by the parachute to death or into a water bath. Now, German Bundeswehr pilot survival are drilled in Schongau, Bavaria, Germany. The participants in a 4-day course learn to separate, in time of the ejection seat and parachute.
Under realistic conditions, the pilot exercises to loosen the harness of his parachute, which threatens to pull it with a storm underwater. At the jump from 450 m above sea level, the instructor demonstrate perfect handling of the "survival package". Its contents: 1 inflatable, blowing up in the air, shark fish pills, knives and signal rockets. Germany's most precious soldiers, the Starfighter pilot, may watch only. Their education costs by more than 1 million mark would prove expensive wrong investment, if a jump.
For 700 million mark star fighter fell so far from the "sky, 37 pilots not seldom thus lost their lives - because they were insufficiently trained for the bounce. The survival training in Schongau, Germany becomes the duty for all German Jet pilots in the future.
Hamburg, November 14, 1967