Die Zeit unter der Lupe 930/1967 20.11.1967
01 Sammy Davis in Berlin Sammy Davis with camera, half-close. Sammy Davis go down stairs. Harry Meyen embraced welcome Sammy Davis. Close-up of Sammy Davis. Sammy Davis rises from PATERNOSTER. Klaus Schütz next to Sammy Davis, half-close. Asher Ben Nathan, great. Axel Springer, half-close. Sammy Davis with Colt, half-close. Gunther Sachs, half-close. Harry Meyen as a spectator during performance, half-close.
02. Rotterdam: Hippie fair for teens poster, great. Girls with large hat with posters LSD, high etc. Demonstration of hippie fashion. A short pants suit. Mini dresses and boots. Color is sprayed on rotating disk.
03. withdrawal of the white Congo soldiers military vehicles left behind from Bukavu and weapons are inspected by soldiers.
04. London: Exhibition for industrial safety and occupational medicine shield: helpers In the fight against the disaster. Federal Labor Minister Katzer goes through exhibition. Safety posters. Katzer with helmet, half-close. Crash test: Heavy ball thrown on the helmet. Presentation: Danger to hands when machine is running. Safety devices on machinery. Safety glasses. Hit with hammer destroyed goggles.
05. accident Series IV - No. 13 - glass eye shows work without safety glasses Jerschke a doctor. Boxing match. Open eye is examined, great. Locksmith works without goggles on Workbench and files. Splinters fly him in the eye. Jerschke before patient wrapped in bandages head: "For me, you're right."
06. Tokyo: Japanese run demonstrations Japanese students with helmets on the road to demonstrations against United States travel by Minister Sato. They arm themselves with sticks and stones. Street battle. Stones are thrown. Police deployed against protesters. Tear gas. Violent Brawl. Arrests. SATO beckoning, half-close.
07. Madrid: car race for the "Grand Prize of Madrid" race car on the track. Car in the curve. Bonnet falls and on the racetrack. Dodge cars. Winner Jim Clark racing, half-close.
08 Vienna: European Cup of Champions rapid Vienna - Eintracht Braunschweig 1-0 game by floodlight, total. Ball flies over gate. Spectators, half-close. Ulsaß is done with head injury from the square. Players fall over each other. Goalkeeper Wolter / Brunswick holds with daring parade. Goalkeeper runs far out of goal. Vienna shoots 1-0.
09 Tokyo: World Boxing Championships in the junior welterweight Willi Quatuor - Paul Fuji Fireworks flies. Boxer in the ring, total. Shock Exchange. Japanese viewers, half-close. Heavy shock Exchange. Quatuor at the bottom stands up quickly. In the 4th round must Quatuor again to the ground, tried at 8 to stand up, will be counted but. Paul Fuji as a world champion with a laurel wreath, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Davis, Sammy ; Jerschke, Günther ; Katzer, Hans ; Meyen, Harry ; Nathan, Asher Ben ; Sachs, Gunther ; Sato ; Springer, Axel ; Schütz, Klaus ; Clark, Jim ; Fuji, Paul ; Quatuor, Willi ; Ulsaß ; Wolter, Ralf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Education, youth ; Football ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Races ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Accidents ; Youth ; Unrest ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Entertainment, festivals ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 930/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Details of Sammy Davis Jr. in Berlin camera: Wiers hippie fair i. Amsterdam origin: Polygoon Bukavu n.d.. mercenaries retreat origin: Congovox the good tip OSH Congress camera: Zaki, Rühe accident Series IV/13 under the magnifying glass of Japanese demonstrations origin: Asahi News Sports Grand Prix v. Madrid (car racing) origin: No.-do Eintracht. Braunschweig / rapid Vienna origin: Austria boxes: Fuji Quartuor origin: Asahi News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 725/1963
Welt im Bild 135/1955
Welt im Film 350/1952
Welt im Film 76/1946